S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2406
  1. ISO #1951

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    We don’t want our town killing dead. The fact also remains that nobody is CCing his TK claim, and that the two TPRs are myself the crier and tsune the coroner.
    well let us hope the enemy tried to kill one of you while in the cell then thus wasting the blade they had. by now i believe they prob tried to kill someone.

2. ISO #1952

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shuzo View Post
    well let us hope the enemy tried to kill one of you while in the cell then thus wasting the blade they had. by now i believe they prob tried to kill someone.
    I do not believe they tried to kill. I was jailed last night, so if they were going to attack someone it would have been me (anyone else would be dead). But then they BMed someone to try to lynch me. They wouldent do that if they were planning on killing that same target. That tells me that the Mafia still have their kill.

3. ISO #1953

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    I do not believe they tried to kill. I was jailed last night, so if they were going to attack someone it would have been me (anyone else would be dead). But then they BMed someone to try to lynch me. They wouldent do that if they were planning on killing that same target. That tells me that the Mafia still have their kill.
    so if there is a kidnapper. they could potentially planning a 2 person kill this night.

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

-vote fm-sorai
    im just throwing my damn vote here for now lol i have no idea wtf is going on.

The roles are out anyways, may as well get claims. IF YOU DO NOT CLAIM TODAY, YOU WILL BE ASSUMED AS A SAMURAI CLAIM.

However, we would still like EVERYONE to claim here. We are at a very sketchy point. and since I wont be too active the next few days, it may be better to lynch me today. That will be discussed later.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    WHY ARE U SO DAM LOUD

10. ISO #1960

-vote fm-sorai

The roles are out anyways, may as well get claims. IF YOU DO NOT CLAIM TODAY, YOU WILL BE ASSUMED AS A SAMURAI CLAIM.

However, we would still like EVERYONE to claim here. We are at a very sketchy point. and since I wont be too active the next few days, it may be better to lynch me today. That will be discussed later.
    i am but a humble servant to our lord. the interpreter of his divine wisdom & knowledge.

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    How so? At this point im taking that as you are CC'ing me which potentially makes me want to jail and kill you... At this point in the game what you "think" you are trying to accomplish is not going to work if you are town.
    Yeah so how about you fucking listen to me like I've said 10 fucking god damn times already and FUCK OFF and ignore it holy SHIT. If you jail and exe me at this point then it's your fucking loss fuckass and you'll have wasted your exe

16. ISO #1966

Yeah so how about you fucking listen to me like I've said 10 fucking god damn times already and FUCK OFF and ignore it holy SHIT. If you jail and exe me at this point then it's your fucking loss fuckass and you'll have wasted your exe
    if you didnt want the attention noble warrior.. you shouldnt have drawn attention to yourself.

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

You have a low IQ and are opportunistic as fuck, and need to be executed poste haste

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

I actually didnt but ok have fun being wrong :^)
    Kazu is taking it as one, taheiji is taking it as one, shuzo is taking it as one, and i am taking it as one. Thats four players interpreting the words YOU typed as a hard CC against the jailor. Are you saying that you don't CC me or you do ?

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

Kazu is taking it as one, taheiji is taking it as one, shuzo is taking it as one, and i am taking it as one. Thats four players interpreting the words YOU typed as a hard CC against the jailor. Are you saying that you don't CC me or you do ?
    How did you forget to learn how to read damn smh you too busy deep throating Kazu to make your own damn opinions
    Read the fucking quote you just quoted for your fucking answer

31. ISO #1981

How did you forget to learn how to read damn smh you too busy deep throating Kazu to make your own damn opinions
    Read the fucking quote you just quoted for your fucking answer
    Fuck you i don't deep throat anyone and kazu and i share similiar opinions, So ill take that as a soft CC of jailor, then a rescinded CC.

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

I agree with the gut read feeling, especially on sorai. Tak apparently came in for some soft defense somewhere and left? may go back to find out the point he came in and what changed that triggered his exit.
    That's called 'sleeping' :P
    I am mostly in the game when you are not there.

Do you remember how much time was left in the day when he hammered? But also...it's so hard to judge information of toku just becase what he did, really was, just incredibly scummy lol.
    Less than 5/10 min. The timer was messed up, it didn't finished at midnight (here) but like midnight + 5/10 min.
    I hammered yes, but I let you a shitload of time to come, read and give us your opinion, since you were afk the during like what, 15/20 hours? You came 1 hours after the end of the first 'EOD'.
    gladly, Mag extended it by 2 hours.
    Instead of me who hammered, you could also take a look at all the people who parked there vote on Taheiji without doing shit/participating.
    Aka Fm-Munenori, FM-Naonobu, FM-Sorai etc.
    As I said, I am gonna vote with the town block since all of you have been pretty much confirmed.
    And yesterday I also said Sorai was my next lynch if Tokuhei flipped town, which he did.
    -vote FM-Sorai

You can blame me as much as you want for lynching a town who acted like a fucking scum but that doesn't make me a scum.
    I participated, gave my readlist, scumhunted, pushed people, that's more than a lot of people did in this game ~~

-vote fm-sorai

I am shitizen, as usual.

37. ISO #1987
    Ganelon

@Magoroth please verify can you execute same night as lynch?
    Aye.

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989
    Ganelon

Cut down on the insults, please. It's a game, we all come here to have fun ^-^ being right only comes later.

40. ISO #1990

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    That's called 'sleeping' :P
    I am mostly in the game when you are not there.

Less than 5/10 min. The timer was messed up, it didn't finished at midnight (here) but like midnight + 5/10 min.
    I hammered yes, but I let you a shitload of time to come, read and give us your opinion, since you were afk the during like what, 15/20 hours? You came 1 hours after the end of the first 'EOD'.
    gladly, Mag extended it by 2 hours.
    Instead of me who hammered, you could also take a look at all the people who parked there vote on Taheiji without doing shit/participating.
    Aka Fm-Munenori, FM-Naonobu, FM-Sorai etc.
    As I said, I am gonna vote with the town block since all of you have been pretty much confirmed.
    And yesterday I also said Sorai was my next lynch if Tokuhei flipped town, which he did.
    -vote FM-Sorai

You can blame me as much as you want for lynching a town who acted like a fucking scum but that doesn't make me a scum.
    I participated, gave my readlist, scumhunted, pushed people, that's more than a lot of people did in this game ~~

I am shitizen, as usual.
    I second this notion. @FM-Kazushige @FM-Robun @FM-Shuzo @FM-Naonobu @FM-Tsuneyo our lynch should be sorai, after we lynch kazu the blackmailed

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

Post Counts:
    Posts 371 FM-Kazushige

Posts 305 FM-Tokuhei

Posts 272 FM-Robun

Posts 171 FM-Shuzo

Posts 171 FM-Takeru

Posts 141 FM-Taheiji

Posts 132 FM-Sorai

Posts 125 FM-Munenori

Posts 104 FM-Tsuneyo

Posts 89 FM-Masaharu

Posts 52 Magoroth

Posts 24 FM-Etsuya

Posts 19 FM-Naonobu

Posts 7 FM-Toshikazu

Posts 5 Rachyl

Posts 1 The Godfather

44. ISO #1994

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    dont you guys always say claiming is bad?
    first thing in the game, yes. but we are at the point where it needs to happen. we have 3 TPR claims already so we need to see if we got counter claims. if people would post more then maybe we wouldent have to. but at this point, rolecalls.

45. ISO #1995
    Ganelon

@FM-Naonobu @FM-Etsuya

Be more active. I'm enforcing a minimum of 10 game-related posts every in-game day.
    Last edited by ; September 26th, 2018 at 12:01 AM.

46. ISO #1996
    Ganelon

can we get a modkill on @FM-Naonobu if there is no noticeable contribution by EoD?

19 posts all game. 16 or something from day 1.

@Magoroth

But yea I'll talk to them and see what can be done.

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000

Members who have read this thread: 2