S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Or Maybe I Will Shitpost Who Knows Also We Should Lynch For Information Yes But I Say Probably Not To Lynch Today, Maybe Lynch Tokuhei Whatever If No Better Train Comes Along But We Should Confirm Which Mafia Killing Role They Have If We Can BTW I’m Green
    haha +scumpoints "lets just lynch the biggest train if no better lynch"

This sounds like scum lining up a "safety lynch" for D1.

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    haha +scumpoints "lets just lynch the biggest train if no better lynch"

This sounds like scum lining up a "safety lynch" for D1.
    forgot the most important part in that line, I meant to say lynch kaku *tomorrow* if nothing better comes along, was too focused on making my words capitalized that I didn't bother checking it. take this as you will

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    LOL are you trying to sarcasticly scumpaint a confirmed townie =P
    ok, all you are doing is saying "you are scumpainting" literally im about to find ALL of ur posts and post them in order. almost all of them are just going at people saying "you are scum painting" that in itself is discrediting and scumpainting. town need to let shit unfold and stop trying to block every action happening because it seems scummy.

Yes, im sure u will apply that to "well let me see what happens when I keep saying that", but at this point its not baiting anymore; its discrediting which, for an active poster (so far) isnt helping. explain in detail what 'scumpainting' they are doing AND EXPLAIN WHY IT IS ANTI TOWN and not pro town. because scum painting is great for finding alignments.

So far I put a possible Robun and Masa team in these votes here.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    If your reason is because of his typing i will lynch you now REEEEEEEEEEE
    No it is not lol... well, maybe a bit, but the real reason is that he's just willing to go with the train that seems to have traction fast, without even having read (He admitted that he was going to read). That's scummy.

12. ISO #162

late game is when scums use inactives for easy lynches. early game town should clear them out.

I personally make better decisions when there is more information provided. sub 30 posts to me in a day is just low info. You will not get a confident read on them unless they are being defended by another. Then their scumread is coming mainly from alignment due to another poster.

More info = better judgement and confidence behind decisions.
    Kazushige is a pretty level-headed guy I feel from this post and I liked this quote a lot, but then he turned right around and voted toshikazu soooo I don't know how I feel about this guy anymore

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    No it is not lol... well, maybe a bit, but the real reason is that he's just willing to go with the train that seems to have traction fast, without even having read (He admitted that he was going to read). That's scummy.
    again, take it as you will there's a reason I didn't place my vote on you, and I am again against a D1 lynch (on anyone, really) but am definitely for a D2 lynch

14. ISO #164

ok, all you are doing is saying "you are scumpainting" literally im about to find ALL of ur posts and post them in order. almost all of them are just going at people saying "you are scum painting" that in itself is discrediting and scumpainting. town need to let shit unfold and stop trying to block every action happening because it seems scummy.

Yes, im sure u will apply that to "well let me see what happens when I keep saying that", but at this point its not baiting anymore; its discrediting which, for an active poster (so far) isnt helping. explain in detail what 'scumpainting' they are doing AND EXPLAIN WHY IT IS ANTI TOWN and not pro town. because scum painting is great for finding alignments.

So far I put a possible Robun and Masa team in these votes here.
    The problem is, I townread you both (you and robun)............ also scum painting is USUALLY coming from scums, and it was more from a joke tone than anything imo? Not sure of getting where you come from with that scum team.

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

I propose that we all get different avatars, so we can know who is who efficiently. There's an avatar bank in the "Avatar" section, in Settings.
    -vote FM-Munenori
    I don't see what's suspicious for anyone here atm.
    Nope, I'm asking Sorai about the weird suspicion he has.
    I like this. Kazushige, I pledge allegiance to you for today. You will be my D1 town read!

Also note that Jesters can't spawn at start of game, meaning that we can lynch without fear today.
    -vote FM-Masaharu

LURKER INBOUND! ARCHERS, GET READY!!!
    Aaaand he's gone. @FM-Masaharu I am keeping my vote here, I want more than "hi".
    So. The Blackmailer and the Warden are the biggest threat, apparently. The Daimyo is a goon, basically. @Magoroth Do the Oda have a factional kill?

I believe that given the sure amount of 2 mafia power roles, we have a big incentive to lynch the inactive/cautious people. MEANING THAT IF YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME, YOU SHALL BE SMITTEN BY OUR KATANAS.
    While we're at the questions stage...

Can the Tormentor reveal his identity in the "one way messages"?

What is the tie-breaking order? (who wins over who)

The Herald's post is displayed at start of day, right?

Can the Iko-Ikki kill on Night One? Can the Assassin kill on Night One? Does the Assassin kill allow for two kills in one night, if the Oda have a factional kill?

In the event Oda have a factional kill, does a member of the Oda clan have to forego his night action in order to carry the factional kill?
    I believe there is a soft claim in this... I'm just not sure it's pro-town to discuss it.
    Yet they are necessary to make a plan to vanquish the Oda clan, sir.
    Scums out themselves in activity. Meaning:

You are wrong. But a lot of people are "not very successful", as you say. I'm willing to bet that AT LEAST one of the three scums is not very successful. And this is without the neutral, who may or may not be evil.
    This is my reasoning. There's also the fact that power roles tend to be more cautious.

I honestly give him town points for this because it was a bad idea of mine to say that... Why is everyone town here
    @Rachyl You... are not part of this game, sorry. The account info would've been PM'd to you. You are to stop posting immediatly to avoid an infraction.
    No. Saying "hi" then vanishing is called lurking. So this will be a two-way suspicion.
    -vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU

-vote FM-MASAHARU
    Wish granted!
    He just said that me voting him looked like bussing. Towns don't get bussed, do they?
    You don't seem to comprehend what's the matter of my vote either...
    I..... I somehow believe that this is a town tell, because which scum would say that lol
    You also said that it looked like bussing. And even here, you're saying I look scummy but do not, as I would expect a town to do, say that you ARE town. And you are defensive, you say you care about how you look (I'd prefer not have other people scumread me because of your shitty play) and discredit me (Your shitty play). This is going against the bushido.
    My point is that if he says that he's looking bussed, he's scum slipping. And his reaction is just making it worse lol.
    Huehuehue I'm at L-3! Who's willing to bet that there is AT LEAST one scum on my train? I am! We're not even 3 hours in and I get jumped on.
    People like you shouldn't have been protected by the Kami Kaze, for you belong to the Others... <3
    No. I am saying that the expected reaction of a town would be to say they are town. But no, you still say it looks like bussing, KEEP saying it...

Also this vote was more of a RVS vote lol you know, the "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks"? This shit is stickier than honey...
    Err when someone gets asked to contribute with a RVS vote and he just goes mad and scum slips.... , do you see meep?
    Also, I claim Samurai. Don't mass claim, I'm just laying some wifom on the ground
    What's coal O.O remember this is the shogunate era...
    To whoever said that the answers were pretty obvious....
    Spoiler : HAH :
    This means that we CAN play without lynching D1, even if it is still a good strategy imo.
    Yes, they have a confirmed killing role, but every killing role can only kill once.
    Exactly lmao EZ GAME

Plus we got a killing role too so we're more than good lol
    Spoiler : really? :
    It will be done, my lord.
    Town killer, D O N O T K I L L N 1 !!!!
    @FM-Munenori , you're here since the start of game but nearly didn't post. What do you have to say about the myself-masaharu argument, and what is your read on us and Kazushige, and Robun?

My list of reads coming soon, just need more people to step in.
    Yeah 100% confirmed!
    Hm I see what you mean, but think: do you think a scum would ask if they got a factional kill to host in the thread....?
    Since Mahasaru or w/e is his name is gone, you just became the best place to put a vote! Congratulations!
    -vote FM-Taheiji
    The problem is, I townread you both (you and robun)............ also scum painting is USUALLY coming from scums, and it was more from a joke tone than anything imo? Not sure of getting where you come from with that scum team.
    Taheiji just swapped personas... Wtf lol that's weird (And I'm not just talking About This Way Of Typing)
    haha I gave up on doing it it was too hard

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Upon consideration and reflection I have peered into the depths of this world and pulled out the verdict that Tokuhei is just eager, and highly misguided. While I am aware of the highly scummy connotation with moving my vote off of him right now, I agree that Taheiji is more deserving of the pressure at the moment.

I have also decided that I'm going to turn on invisible mode so in the entirely likely scenario where I am wrong and I get assaulted in a old era kitchen sink style offensive from this slot, I have some leverage.

-vote FM-Taheiji

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    Upon consideration and reflection I have peered into the depths of this world and pulled out the verdict that Tokuhei is just eager, and highly misguided. While I am aware of the highly scummy connotation with moving my vote off of him right now, I agree that Taheiji is more deserving of the pressure at the moment.

I have also decided that I'm going to turn on invisible mode so in the entirely likely scenario where I am wrong and I get assaulted in a old era kitchen sink style offensive from this slot, I have some leverage.

-vote FM-Taheiji
    I did not attack you for activity. I asked you to remain active, and put an RVS vote on you. As I said, it's about throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks. This shit sticked really, really hard. I still scum read you, for the reasons I've previously stated. Don't go put in my mouth words that it never pronounced.

That being said, Taheiji is so weird that I prefer having my vote there lol.

22. ISO #172

Tokuhei: at the moment I have him as a town lean. However, I find that (if he's who I think he is), more often than not I always end up townreading him at the start. He's been active in prodding others and I honestly like that he turned towards me, rather than another player that's posted so far, having me pegged as possible scum. Moving on to what he's done in game so far: he's asked a bunch of questions to magaroth (NAI, really, especially where he said that scum wouldn't ask if they had a factional kill). Then he's interacted with the other players: He prodded Msaharu, Sorai, and Munenori (who to him are lurkers, posts 85/23/139 respectively). What I don't like so far however is post 96, where he addresses Naonobu like "ok here have some free town points". I feel like... this player (again this is just based on me guessing who he is, and I could of course always be wrong) usually doesn't hand out town reads that easily, and for him to do it to not only Kazushige/Robun (165) which I can kind of understand, but also Naonobu? I didn't really get that one. To me it feels like Naonobu is a town that doesn't participate much and Toku is trying to establish himself as town to naonobu by frequently addressing the latter despite their lack of posts, and although its not indicative of anything quite yet, it should also be mentioned that naonobu popped in/out a couple times and toku never did anything about it, but he went hard on masa/sora/mune's cases

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178
    Ganelon

Whoever made those names, be cursed...
    *pulls back sleeves*
    You wot m8

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

Tokuhei: at the moment I have him as a town lean. However, I find that (if he's who I think he is), more often than not I always end up townreading him at the start. He's been active in prodding others and I honestly like that he turned towards me, rather than another player that's posted so far, having me pegged as possible scum. Moving on to what he's done in game so far: he's asked a bunch of questions to magaroth (NAI, really, especially where he said that scum wouldn't ask if they had a factional kill). Then he's interacted with the other players: He prodded Msaharu, Sorai, and Munenori (who to him are lurkers, posts 85/23/139 respectively). What I don't like so far however is post 96, where he addresses Naonobu like "ok here have some free town points". I feel like... this player (again this is just based on me guessing who he is, and I could of course always be wrong) usually doesn't hand out town reads that easily, and for him to do it to not only Kazushige/Robun (165) which I can kind of understand, but also Naonobu? I didn't really get that one. To me it feels like Naonobu is a town that doesn't participate much and Toku is trying to establish himself as town to naonobu by frequently addressing the latter despite their lack of posts, and although its not indicative of anything quite yet, it should also be mentioned that naonobu popped in/out a couple times and toku never did anything about it, but he went hard on masa/sora/mune's cases
    @FM-Taheiji no com hunting. that is hinting at any players real identities ect. it defeats the purpose of the setup.

31. ISO #181

I do not appreciate this very immediate scumpainting. Judging alignment based on slot activity one hour into the day is indicative of either an inexperienced town or an underdeveloped scum player.

I will be keeping my eye on you. And my vote, currently.
    -vote FM-Tokuhei

-vote FM-Taheiji
    ^^ this guys probably my top scum right now. He initiated pushes against neither of the people he voted on, and hasn't really provided feedback on anyone that wasn't already scum-read by someone else, and just all-around feels like opportunistic scum. In fact he didn't address anyone besides tokuhei and myself, both of which seem pretty easy targets at this point in time. And even there his interaction with tokuhei didn't really reveal anything worthwhile, and he's... awfully quick to switch his vote to me, to be honest, after having argued with tokuhei pretty much the whole time until this point; it feels like he's all too eager to direct the push onto me instead of toku. Might place a vote later, and as of this moment in time (may change) I think if there is a lynch today it ought to be masa. Am against a D1 lynch however, because the mafia is limited to basically only a single kill, and having more time means more information to work with to perform accurate lynches; on top of that we have a town killing role guaranteed to us. Also, we should ascertain which killing role the mafia has. Of course waiting a night won't be enough to tell which killing role it is, but I still think that there shouldn't be a D1 lynch, unless they're pretty much confirmed scum.

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

I did not attack you for activity. I asked you to remain active, and put an RVS vote on you. As I said, it's about throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks. This shit sticked really, really hard. I still scum read you, for the reasons I've previously stated. Don't go put in my mouth words that it never pronounced.

That being said, Taheiji is so weird that I prefer having my vote there lol.
    Thank you! It means a lot to me

34. ISO #184

So, Munemori and Toshikazu are both browsing the thread since a long time, but aren't saying anything... Toshikazu literally never spoke, so he didn't just leave the thread open or anything... I'm not going to plainly scumread him for this, but he's going a tiny bit below null read for this. A very very tiny bit.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

So, Munemori and Toshikazu are both browsing the thread since a long time, but aren't saying anything... Toshikazu literally never spoke, so he didn't just leave the thread open or anything... I'm not going to plainly scumread him for this, but he's going a tiny bit below null read for this. A very very tiny bit.
    Hmmmmmmm??? Townread -> null -> tiny bit below null

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

If stating that I am town equates to me being town in your mind, then I’ll hardclaim town. Bam. I’m the first town claim. That makes me confirmed, right? Get the fuck out.
    You were not the first town claim.

@FM-Munenori , you're here since the start of game but nearly didn't post. What do you have to say about the myself-masaharu argument, and what is your read on us and Kazushige, and Robun?

My list of reads coming soon, just need more people to step in.
    I had to click on the name to see who that was, forgot what my name was. I think it was a TvT argument, for now...could be anything, don't have solid reads yet on anyone. still catching up.

41. ISO #191

why so careful? fuck that @FM-Toshikazu is a scum read right now. came in, said hi and left.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    You were not the first town claim.

I had to click on the name to see who that was, forgot what my name was. I think it was a TvT argument, for now...could be anything, don't have solid reads yet on anyone. still catching up.
    Toku and Masa I think are TvT or WvW

but I also feel Rob and Masa are a team. im slanting towards a masa lynch right now though.

-vote fm-masaharu

^^ this guys probably my top scum right now. He initiated pushes against neither of the people he voted on, and hasn't really provided feedback on anyone that wasn't already scum-read by someone else, and just all-around feels like opportunistic scum. In fact he didn't address anyone besides tokuhei and myself, both of which seem pretty easy targets at this point in time. And even there his interaction with tokuhei didn't really reveal anything worthwhile, and he's... awfully quick to switch his vote to me, to be honest, after having argued with tokuhei pretty much the whole time until this point; it feels like he's all too eager to direct the push onto me instead of toku. Might place a vote later, and as of this moment in time (may change) I think if there is a lynch today it ought to be masa. Am against a D1 lynch however, because the mafia is limited to basically only a single kill, and having more time means more information to work with to perform accurate lynches; on top of that we have a town killing role guaranteed to us. Also, we should ascertain which killing role the mafia has. Of course waiting a night won't be enough to tell which killing role it is, but I still think that there shouldn't be a D1 lynch, unless they're pretty much confirmed scum.
    thats my main reasoning

44. ISO #194

-vote FM-Taheiji
    I also find this very scummy....it just removes more information. not just about u being online browsing, but also removes the potential for mafia to push at u for "being on but not posting". If you keep your post counts up then fine w/e but if you start vanishing into the background...im coming for you.

45. ISO #195

We need a flip for information, I would like a lynch today. However, no quick hammering at L-1 please allow the player room to claim. Deciding no lynching today lets the scum coast today as well.

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Members who have read this thread: 2