S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Etsuya View Post
    多分、この質問は以前に尋ねられたでしょう。設定が妥当でない場合は、設定にブラックメイヤー通気口または 偽装者があることが保証されていますか?
    You just broke Google.
    Perhaps, this question would have been asked before. If the setting is invalid, is it guaranteed that there is a blackmayer vent or impersonator in the setting?

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Yes. So robun is probably a town slot for me right now, I really liked his TPR hardclaim.
    As far as the interactions between tokuhei(?) and everyone else, I feel like tokuhei at the moment is a town with at least one opportunistic scum on him.
    As far as kazushiges conversations go, it’s odd that every once in a while he’ll pop in and just spam some lore before suddenling tunneling someone, I’ll hold my thoughts on him until we get some more posts.
    Takeru, I like that you’re going on sorai, could I get your thoughts on kazu and robun? I’ll come back later to see your response
    @FM-Takeru
    Which game are you reading? lol I have given my complete thoughts on what we should do D1 lynch wise AND strategy/voting wise. I have given multiple alignments I feel are possible and I have my vote somewhere with reasons clearly stated. How is any of that spamming lore?

btw, besides my first post FIRST POST - where have I just posted lore?

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    Yep, robun is a strong town read for me too.
    I have the same feeling.
    I believe we must be careful towards Kazu.

Now what I wonder is: Who could be aligned with Masaharu?
    I think Robun is a good alignment for Masa. I don't get where the town read is coming from, but my scumread is more gut read on him with some opportunisticness/potential bussign showing. his voting on Masa seemed sheepy.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

A lore slip? That's be a first... Maybe :P

What are your thoughts? You're just dropping votes everywhere without explaining them.
    The government is Ashikaga (Town).
    You noticed it too? Finally someone who understood the slip!

I did explain my votes and am waiting for my next move now
    I kinda have bad feelings from that Taheiji

Yet your vote was for a POLICY LYNCH. There's absolutely nothing to be sceptic about on Taheiji when you're talking about policy lynches. You just changed your reasons without saying why, and I'm not sure you're having a real one...
    I'm just sceptic because of the people Who Talk Like This

12. ISO #312

Post #193
    He initiated pushes against neither of the people he voted on, and hasn't really provided feedback on anyone that wasn't already scum-read by someone else, and just all-around feels like opportunistic scum. In fact he didn't address anyone besides tokuhei and myself, both of which seem pretty easy targets at this point in time. And even there his interaction with tokuhei didn't really reveal anything worthwhile
    Post #194
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    I also find this very scummy....it just removes more information. not just about u being online browsing, but also removes the potential for mafia to push at u for "being on but not posting". If you keep your post counts up then fine w/e but if you start vanishing into the background...im coming for you.

ok, all you are doing is saying "you are scumpainting" literally im about to find ALL of ur posts and post them in order. almost all of them are just going at people saying "you are scum painting" that in itself is discrediting and scumpainting. town need to let shit unfold and stop trying to block every action happening because it seems scummy.

Yes, im sure u will apply that to "well let me see what happens when I keep saying that", but at this point its not baiting anymore; its discrediting which, for an active poster (so far) isnt helping. explain in detail what 'scumpainting' they are doing AND EXPLAIN WHY IT IS ANTI TOWN and not pro town. because scum painting is great for finding alignments.

So far I put a possible Robun and Masa team in these votes here.
    and this is my scumread on Robun. All they have been doing is saying people are scumpainting him. I asked him to point out where, or define any of that and he completely avoided that question. this is from post #157. Robun was post #158, #160, and continued to post without addressing it. I may actually be feeling more confident in a Robun lynch rather than Masa. But Robun is not scum hunting, Robun is just defending against "scumpainting" all game so far.

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Magoroth was found dead last night. He was slashed in half with a katana, but not before his bodyguards caught and killed his assailant! His role was Ashikaga Heir. Kenny, the assassin, was caught whilst trying to escape from Kyoto Castle. He perished in a volley of arrow fire.

Graveyard

Magoroth (Heir) - Died N0. Slashed in half with a sword.
    Kenny (Assassin) - Died N0. Perished in a volley of arrow fire.
    @FM-Sorai

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

We have corruption in our government, in our village, and it must be purged.
    That means nothing to us, there happened just one murder and we killed the assassin anyway, we cant connect it to a gang because the assassin wouldnt die if it was one or two from our ranks

Gameplay-Wise we are gonna see the Deimyos very soon
    Lore-Wise we are still safe but in panic due to the emperor dying

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    That means nothing to us, there happened just one murder and we killed the assassin anyway, we cant connect it to a gang because the assassin wouldnt die if it was one or two from our ranks

Gameplay-Wise we are gonna see the Deimyos very soon
    Lore-Wise we are still safe but in panic due to the emperor dying
    Our guards would never let someone into the castle like this. He had inside help. Cyoto is a well guarded fortress, absolutely no1 was able to wander in and assassinate the emperor. Lore wise, i suspect an inside job.

20. ISO #320

Ah so im on a scum team with Masa according to Kazu. I'm not sure what you are playing at with your highlighted blue text. I never said anyone was baiting... And i thonk i only asked someone the question if they were acumpainting, and if they knew the difference between painting and hunting... Are you by chance high? Or making things up?

21. ISO #321

Post #193

Post #194

and this is my scumread on Robun. All they have been doing is saying people are scumpainting him. I asked him to point out where, or define any of that and he completely avoided that question. this is from post #157. Robun was post #158, #160, and continued to post without addressing it. I may actually be feeling more confident in a Robun lynch rather than Masa. But Robun is not scum hunting, Robun is just defending against "scumpainting" all game so far.
    Okay yeah fair enough.

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    You noticed it too? Finally someone who understood the slip!

I did explain my votes and am waiting for my next move now
    I kinda have bad feelings from that Taheiji

I'm just sceptic because of the people Who Talk Like This
    No no I don't buy it. Stop your bullshit. He posted 3 times like that, then stopped. Yet you still want a policy lynch on him?????????????

27. ISO #327

Post #193

Post #194

The #194 was about Masa and not Robun. I agree with #194 though, but it does not apply to Robun.

I however agree that is weird, but I think he's town still. More gut than anything, idk.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

You say it's corrupt though...
    yes. If the government has been infiltrated that is corruption. Just like if a hard drive gets a bad sector, the entire drive is now corrupt.

31. ISO #331

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    Ah so im on a scum team with Masa according to Kazu. I'm not sure what you are playing at with your highlighted blue text. I never said anyone was baiting... And i thonk i only asked someone the question if they were acumpainting, and if they knew the difference between painting and hunting... Are you by chance high? Or making things up?
    I gotta admit I don't get the pairing with you two...

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

ah shit I have been mixing them up a bit... I thought it was all Robun doing the scumpainting posts. maybe that attributes to why I have them as a good scum pair as well, similar arguments when on the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    You didn’t even seem to comprehend the bit where I said

Holy shit dude. This is some C- level scum painting.
    Are you mixing up scum hunting and scum painting lol

I’m saying that you voting me for activity 1 hour into a game looks like a shitty attempt at bussing. And no, I’m saying you just look scummy.

If stating that I am town equates to me being town in your mind, then I’ll hardclaim town. Bam. I’m the first town claim. That makes me confirmed, right? Get the fuck out.

I am defensive because I feel insulted that you believe you could get away with a trash tier scumpaint. And yes, your play is shitty. I’ll stand by that.

Don’t play the fucking victim card. I’m voting you because you’re scumpainting me. My vote is staying here until you realize that a lurker vote 1 hour in isn’t helpful and it’s a cheap way to look like you’re contributing.

LOL are you trying to sarcasticly scumpaint a confirmed townie =P

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340
    Ganelon

A powerful storm approaches. The samurai, intrigued by this most unusual of phenomena, and tired after what felt like an entire week of unending arguments, rejoiced at this welcome respite from the palace intrigues and went out into the castle courtyard to observe the spectacle.

The thunderstorm outside seemed to be growling and increased in power and intensity with every second. The beautiful cherry trees were gushing back and forth when the wind blew over to reveal a man clad in samurai armour.

As the Samurai approached him, they started to vaguely recognize him.

It was Magoroth, the Shogun's heir.

"My servants. Know that I have been watching your struggle from afar and I must say I am mildly impressed. While I wish I could assist you in your search for justice, I am sadly unable to do so. I can but tell you that amongst you lie therein those plotting to seize power from my father... the vile Oda clan is probably among them! Trickery and dishonesty is not the way of the warrior. They will be punished for their sins. As for you... you must carve your own path, in this new Japan we will find ourselves in."

"Also... want to know my last words? They were as thus follows:

aamirus, have you been Hitler recently?"

Just as quickly the figure materialized, so too it disappeared. The Samurai, some more cynical and others more believing in such metaphysical matters, reconvened in the main palace chamber, at once bewildered by the apparition and also reassured in their Bushido beliefs.

The time had come to find and punish the Oda plotters.

Last edited by ; September 19th, 2018 at 12:27 PM.

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    A powerful storm approaches. The samurai, intrigued by this most unusual of phenomena, and tired after what felt like an entire week of unending arguments, rejoiced at this welcome respite from the palace intrigues and went out into the castle courtyard to observe the spectacle.

The thunderstorm outside seemed to be growling and increased in power and intensity with every second. The beautiful cherry trees were gushing back and forth when the wind blew over to reveal a man clad in samurai armour.

As the Samurai approached him, they started to vaguely recognize him.

It was Magoroth, the Shogun's heir.

"My servants. Know that I have been watching your struggle from afar and I must say I am mildly impressed. While I wish I could assist you in your search for justice, I am sadly unable to do so. I can but tell you that amongst you lie therein those plotting to seize power from my father... the vile Oda clan is probably among them! Trickery and dishonesty is not the way of the warrior. They will be punished for their sins. As for you... you must carve your own path, in this new Japan we will find ourselves in."

Just as quickly the figure materialized, so too it disappeared. The Samurai, some more cynical and others more believing in such metaphysical matters, reconvened in the main palace chamber, at once bewildered by the apparition and also reassured in their Bushido beliefs.

The time had come to find and punish the Oda plotters.

Finally some lore!

Thanks Magoroth.

43. ISO #343

No no I don't buy it. Stop your bullshit. He posted 3 times like that, then stopped. Yet you still want a policy lynch on him?????????????
    He keeps saying that is his excuse to scumread him but he indeed stopped a long time ago and is actually had some townie posts in my opinion after that so I agree with you that this is complete BS. Sor is scummy asf

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

ah shit I have been mixing them up a bit... I thought it was all Robun doing the scumpainting posts. maybe that attributes to why I have them as a good scum pair as well, similar arguments when on the defense.
    And in those, Masaharu has the really scummy posts. I say CHOO CHOO at EoD.

46. ISO #346

I think his push on me is misguided to be honest
    eh I think it is also. I was mixing up you and Masa in certain posts. Probably why I had a gut feeling you 2 were in a team since I was intertwining your posts.

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Jump in da pocket
    What about blindly sheeping every vote they do while complimenting their playstyle and reassuring everyone that their reads are accurate is "jumping in someones pocket"??

Members who have read this thread: 2