Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    A very good scum would say that... I was in a game once where somone openly claimed cult leader day 1.... Guess what role they turned out to be..
    You should always claim your role day 1. Its just good etiquette to not make people have to guess. For example I'm a Master of Ceremonies.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    You also said that it looked like bussing. And even here, you're saying I look scummy but do not, as I would expect a town to do, say that you ARE town. And you are defensive, you say you care about how you look (I'd prefer not have other people scumread me because of your shitty play) and discredit me (Your shitty play). This is going against the bushido.
    I’m saying that you voting me for activity 1 hour into a game looks like a shitty attempt at bussing. And no, I’m saying you just look scummy.

If stating that I am town equates to me being town in your mind, then I’ll hardclaim town. Bam. I’m the first town claim. That makes me confirmed, right? Get the fuck out.

I am defensive because I feel insulted that you believe you could get away with a trash tier scumpaint. And yes, your play is shitty. I’ll stand by that.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Huehuehue I'm at L-3! Who's willing to bet that there is AT LEAST one scum on my train? I am! We're not even 3 hours in and I get jumped on.
    Don’t play the fucking victim card. I’m voting you because you’re scumpainting me. My vote is staying here until you realize that a lurker vote 1 hour in isn’t helpful and it’s a cheap way to look like you’re contributing.

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    I’m saying that you voting me for activity 1 hour into a game looks like a shitty attempt at bussing. And no, I’m saying you just look scummy.

If stating that I am town equates to me being town in your mind, then I’ll hardclaim town. Bam. I’m the first town claim. That makes me confirmed, right? Get the fuck out.

I am defensive because I feel insulted that you believe you could get away with a trash tier scumpaint. And yes, your play is shitty. I’ll stand by that.
    No. I am saying that the expected reaction of a town would be to say they are town. But no, you still say it looks like bussing, KEEP saying it...

Also this vote was more of a RVS vote lol you know, the "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks"? This shit is stickier than honey...

13. ISO #113

Don’t play the fucking victim card. I’m voting you because you’re scumpainting me. My vote is staying here until you realize that a lurker vote 1 hour in isn’t helpful and it’s a cheap way to look like you’re contributing.
    Err when someone gets asked to contribute with a RVS vote and he just goes mad and scum slips.... , do you see meep?

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118
    Ganelon

So. The Blackmailer and the Warden are the biggest threat, apparently. The Daimyo is a goon, basically. @Magoroth Do the Oda have a factional kill?

I believe that given the sure amount of 2 mafia power roles, we have a big incentive to lynch the inactive/cautious people. MEANING THAT IF YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME, YOU SHALL BE SMITTEN BY OUR KATANAS.
    No.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122
    Ganelon

...Rachyl you weren't in the game lol.

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129
    Ganelon

While we're at the questions stage...

Can the Tormentor reveal his identity in the "one way messages"? 1.

What is the tie-breaking order? (who wins over who) 2.

The Herald's post is displayed at start of day, right? 3.

Can the Iko-Ikki kill on Night One? Can the Assassin kill on Night One? Does the Assassin kill allow for two kills in one night, if the Oda have a factional kill? 4.

In the event Oda have a factional kill, does a member of the Oda clan have to forego his night action in order to carry the factional kill? 5.
    1.No.

2.Tormentor>Sleuth>Mafia>Ronin>Town. For tie breaking purposes Blacksmith counts as either town or mafia.

3. Aye.

4. All Killers can kill on any night. That rule was a last-minute balance to the game since I had removed a role from the setup. No longer applicable.
    Last edited by ; September 18th, 2018 at 05:26 PM.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naonobu View Post
    Oh we lynching some1 early?
    -vote FM-TOKUHEI
    Of course. The only way to play Forum Mafia is to lynch someone within the first few hours of every day. Usually its better to wait until someone comes out with a 'reads-list'. Then we just lynch in that order.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    1.No.

2.Tormentor>Sleuth>Mafia>Ronin>Town. For tie breaking purposes Blacksmith counts as either town or mafia.

3. Aye.

4. All Killers can kill on any night. That rule was a last-minute balance to the game since I had removed a role from the setup. No longer applicable.
    Town killer, D O N O T K I L L N 1 !!!!

36. ISO #136

Huehuehue I'm at L-3! Who's willing to bet that there is AT LEAST one scum on my train? I am! We're not even 3 hours in and I get jumped on.
    FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Naonobu

I think munenori was the first vote, followed by masaharu? (need to check that), followed by Robun, followed by Naonobu.

37. ISO #137

ok so Masa is now 100% confirmed town. I think we all agree that claiming town does that. I was beginning to scum read u also.... good timing on that claim!

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

it isnt? I mean look at how many pages of info we have gotten off it so far xD

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Also, I claim Samurai. Don't mass claim, I'm just laying some wifom on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robun View Post
    TPR hardclaim herr
    oh shit we claiming:

I claim Terrorist

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Naonobu

I think munenori was the first vote, followed by masaharu? (need to check that), followed by Robun, followed by Naonobu.
    Thank You This May Become Important Later, Tokuhei Lynch Seems Relatively Okay At The Moment

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.