~Mafia Drinking Game revivied~
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

~Mafia Drinking Game revivied~

MAFIA DRINKING GAME! (Please be aware of your laws in your country of the legal drinking age and join appropriately) Open Starcraft 2, go to groups. Click Find, search for Mafia Drinking Game. And join my group! I want you to go to your local liquor store and get the biggest bottle of vodka you can find! Grab some orange juice drinks, and mix them together to make a Screwdriver! Then, drop some ice cubes in your drink! And away we go! I will be hosting a game of mafia tomarrow at 6 PM Eastern Time. Please type "/Join" below in the comment section if you will be participating. Lets get nice and wasted and have a good time! -Rachyl

2. ISO #2
    Rachyl

Re: ~Mafia Drinking Game revivied~

TIPS: Dont drink on an empty stomach! The alcohol hits your bloodstream faster! Eat a big dinner before you play, and chew on several antacid tablets before you consume any alcohol (WARNING! If you feel sick, stop drinking immediately!)

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: ~Mafia Drinking Game revivied~

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Rachyl wtf?
    When efe is the voice of reason... XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.