I live up to my name
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1

    I live up to my name

    Any weebs out here? My name is otaku dweeb so the name is kinda self explanatory

    What are you guys’s thoughts on isekai? I personally love the genre lol (not limited to anime feel free to discuss manga/LNs too)

    And if you could have an isekai-type power whag would it be
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: I live up to my name

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Probably Re:Zero and Overlord.

    I have read Overlord LNs, and I'm currently waiting to see if there's a second Re:Zero season coming >>
    pretty mainstream, i suppose; have you seen konosuba? It's a good watch and the (translated) LN is of much better quality than the other LNs ive read
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Re: I live up to my name

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    pretty mainstream, i suppose; have you seen konosuba? It's a good watch and the (translated) LN is of much better quality than the other LNs ive read
    I've seen both animes. One of the best comedy animes I've seen. Overlord LNs' translation is also top notch tho.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  8. #8

    Re: I live up to my name

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I've seen both animes. One of the best comedy animes I've seen. Overlord LNs' translation is also top notch tho.
    might check it out sometime )

    What do you guys think of this season's anime? Grand blue is an AWESOME manga, the anime is alright
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: I live up to my name

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm too busy watching bigboy Eva right now to watch dem commoner isekais. SAO is my favourite isekai anyway. Such a relatable MC.

    Gyr will be happy to hear this - I watched psycho pass a few weeks ago (loved it, now one of my favs)
    yzb!! Where have you been boy? I'm glad you finally watched Psycho Pass. Now I want to rewatch it for the fourth time D:



    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  12. #12

    Re: I live up to my name

    rezero
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  13. #13

    Re: I live up to my name

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    yzb!! Where have you been boy? I'm glad you finally watched Psycho Pass. Now I want to rewatch it for the fourth time D:

    Broooooo, so many moments in that anime still stick out in my brain after only watching it once!!!



    I'ma try the Ghost In A Shell series soon as well.

  14. #14

    Re: I live up to my name

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Broooooo, so many moments in that anime still stick out in my brain after only watching it once!!!



    I'ma try the Ghost In A Shell series soon as well.
    Wow, if you figure WHICH animes and in WHICH ORDER you have to watch them please let me know cause I gave up after 5 minutes of WTFing.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: I live up to my name

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    People like to shit on Re:Zero but it's one of the most entertaining anime of all time to me and I even started reading the LN for a bit.
    Totally forgot about the novels... now Apo has that downloaded D:

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

  17. #17

    Re: I live up to my name

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Totally forgot about the novels... now Apo has that downloaded D:
    Haha, I did read a bit but decided that I'll just wait for new anime seasons to come out instead. More enjoyment for me that way. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay

  18. #18

    Re: I live up to my name

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Haha, I did read a bit but decided that I'll just wait for new anime seasons to come out instead. More enjoyment for me that way. :P
    i cant wait for it to come out when is it coming out man come on man
    I love oops

    Spoiler : :

    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Re: I live up to my name

    Re:Zero and all other isekai anime are pretty tbh
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •