Title:
    Account Name: Account ID
    Main Body:
    Account Name: CrunchySoul
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1993798
    Your Realm: usa USA USA USA USA USA
    Approximate Points:god i dont know, a shit ton, let me check i had 17960
    Detailed explanation of the template: thankyou

{Important} Please include a replay that shows you have those points.

If you cannot produce a replay, we will atempt to use our database to find a value to restore your points to.(In this case we need your Account ID)
    Note that this is a last resort, if we do not have you in our database and you cannot produce a replay, there is nothing that can be done.

{After your point-restoration is approved}
    After your points are confirmed, please contact an admin to arrange for your points to be restored. This can be done either in-game or through the forum.
    Point restorations will be done by Admins in-game.
    - Contact Details Below -

A list of admins is here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...In-Game-Admins

Alternatively, join our Discord chat, an "Point Restore" should be able to do the restore.

Just throw an @Point Restore message (i.e. type @Point Restore in the chat box before writing your message) in the "sc2mafia_general" channel and if someone's available, they'll respond.

Alternatively, click on online members in the list to the right and look for someone with the "Point Restore" role and send them a message directly.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]