Title:
    Account Name: Account ID
    Main Body:
    Account Name: CrunchySoul
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1993798
    Your Realm: usa USA USA USA USA USA
    Approximate Points:god i dont know, a shit ton, let me check i had 17960
    Detailed explanation of the template: thankyou

{Important} Please include a replay that shows you have those points.

If you cannot produce a replay, we will atempt to use our database to find a value to restore your points to.(In this case we need your Account ID)
    Note that this is a last resort, if we do not have you in our database and you cannot produce a replay, there is nothing that can be done.

{After your point-restoration is approved}
    After your points are confirmed, please contact an admin to arrange for your points to be restored. This can be done either in-game or through the forum.
    Point restorations will be done by Admins in-game.
    - Contact Details Below -

A list of admins is here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...In-Game-Admins

Alternatively, join our Discord chat, an "Point Restore" should be able to do the restore.

Just throw an @Point Restore message (i.e. type @Point Restore in the chat box before writing your message) in the "sc2mafia_general" channel and if someone's available, they'll respond.

Alternatively, click on online members in the list to the right and look for someone with the "Point Restore" role and send them a message directly.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

2. ISO #2

Re: CrunchySoul 1-S2-1-1993798

1-S2-1-1993798 is approved for 17960 Points, 412 Victories, 941 Games Played

Achievements:

The Last Laugh
    Epic Fail
    Happily Ever After
    Flawless Victory
    Divine Guidance
    Last of Kin
    State Religion
    Suicide Hotline
    Disco Inferno
    Hoist by His Own Molotov
    Yo Dawg
    Jailbreak
    Licensed to Kill
    Corleone
    Mission Failed
    A For Effort
    Marathon
    Gate of Steiner
    Eternal Revenue Service
    Back to Nature
    Judge of Dread

Contact an in-game admin to have your points restored. I'm currently available so you can contact me on Discord or here if you like.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

Re: CrunchySoul 1-S2-1-1993798

hell yea thank you my cat overlord
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

4. ISO #4