Dear Guests
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Dear Guests

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Re: Dear Guests

    Someone infract him with post farming please. Else I will scream at the injustice of this moderation team, who infracts people for bumping old threads instead of spamming new ones when they have a serious matter to discuss, but leave the trolls unpunished. Rules are made for rule breakers, right?

    oh and efe, it wont work but ill try: stop spamming please
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

  3. #3

    Re: Dear Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Someone infract him with post farming please. Else I will scream at the injustice of this moderation team, who infracts people for bumping old threads instead of spamming new ones when they have a serious matter to discuss, but leave the trolls unpunished. Rules are made for rule breakers, right?

    oh and efe, it wont work but ill try: stop spamming please
    hi mr marshall sir

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Re: Dear Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I’m conflicted. Efe is annoying as hell, yes, but as much as I love you MM you don’t have to be shoving a totem pole up his ass, chill it back a couple steps this is just a normal forum
    Yes, for someone who doesn't see efekann a lot because he just came back, it's not too bad... but for someone who seems him a lot since months, it's too bad. I will shove totem poles if I want to!!!! THIS IS A GOD DAMN DEMOCRACY, THEREFORE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOVE TOTEM POLES UP ONE'S ASS!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

  8. #8

    Re: Dear Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Someone infract him with post farming please. Else I will scream at the injustice of this moderation team, who infracts people for bumping old threads instead of spamming new ones when they have a serious matter to discuss, but leave the trolls unpunished. Rules are made for rule breakers, right?

    oh and efe, it wont work but ill try: stop spamming please
    if it were post farming i would have been active on fm so your argument is invalid

    i was just posting things i value as important in some old threads of others

    screw you marshmallow
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  9. #9

    Re: Dear Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, for someone who doesn't see efekann a lot because he just came back, it's not too bad... but for someone who seems him a lot since months, it's too bad. I will shove totem poles if I want to!!!! THIS IS A GOD DAMN DEMOCRACY, THEREFORE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOVE TOTEM POLES UP ONE'S ASS!!!!!!!!!
    I agree with Otakud. Chill. He’s just shitposting, idk what’s so bad about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Re: Dear Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    The Guests Need To Make Accounts And Be Active

    Its Over 100 Guests ffs
    Most of them are spider bots.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •