Evil Efekannn02's Return And Evil Plan
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Evil Efekannn02's Return And Evil Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Alrighty Everyone Since Arsonist Is Dead And Im Bored Im Gonna Take Over His Job And Talk Alot Around Here

I Might Not Be As Talented But I Am As Determined And Evil Enough To Be Able To Dew This Job

Btw I Didnt Lie I Stopped Playing NAMafia
    I Actually Did Lie But I Was Too Sad But Nvm That
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Bullshit, I'm the real shitposter here. It even says so in my title.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Bullshit, I'm the real shitposter here. It even says so in my title.
    1st. How The F Did You Change That? Please Tell Me

2nd. NO I AM THE REAL/BETTER SHITPOSTER HERE YOU GODDAMN TROLL ABANDONED EVERYONE LIKE A COWARD!
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

1st. How The F Did You Change That? Please Tell Me

2nd. NO I AM THE REAL/BETTER SHITPOSTER HERE YOU GODDAMN TROLL ABANDONED EVERYONE LIKE A COWARD!
    1.Exactly. how the F(red) did that, idk. hax
    2. My semester just started. ill be back in the winter.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Alrighty Everyone Since Arsonist Is Dead And Im Bored Im Gonna Take Over His Job And Talk Alot Around Here

I Might Not Be As Talented But I Am As Determined And Evil Enough To Be Able To Dew This Job

Btw I Didnt Lie I Stopped Playing NAMafia
    We know that you ARE Arsonist efe
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You’re smitty too apparently
    And kenny. And if he was better than that, I would dare saying . But he is not worthy enough of His name.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And kenny. And if he was better than that, I would dare saying . But he is not worthy enough of His name.
    Shut the fuck up, you fucking unprincipled, shameless, immoral reprobate.
    Don't you dare take your satanistic beliefs outside of our fucking forum games or Jesus himself will fucking come and spank your ass.
    I am a tolerant person and in games I may understand getting insulted by random infidels, it's the one true essence of wifom and open-wolfing after all,
    but right there you overstepped that border. Show some fucking respect when talking to christians. God is watching you and you can bet you're gonna rot in hell for a long fucking time.
    Fucking heathen.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You’re smitty too apparently
    Please fix your broken avatar, you are being a scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Don't you dare take your satanistic beliefs outside of our fucking forum games or Jesus himself will fucking come and spank your ass.
    I am a tolerant person and in games I may understand getting insulted by random infidels, it's the one true essence of wifom and open-wolfing after all,
    but right there you overstepped that border. Show some fucking respect when talking to christians. God is watching you and you can bet you're gonna rot in hell for a long fucking time.
    Fucking heathen.
    Finally someone said it

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    this is so sad Alexa play Ave Maria (TTBB) acapella by Joshua Himes
    Ayy you gr8 no lie

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Fucking heathen.
    Sorry, you're an alt of Rachyl. My apologies.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #18

Should we take our righteous avatars back? :P

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

Where the fuck is my signature o.O

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

Fucking heathen.
    Technically I'm not supposed to talk about active games but here goes. MM getting shocked by that trap role was an artist's piece, only someone really imaginative would've pulled that off xD
    Imagine if that were me. I would've been even more fucked.

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Technically I'm not supposed to talk about active games but here goes. MM getting shocked by that trap role was an artist's piece, only someone really imaginative would've pulled that off xD
    Imagine if that were me. I would've been even more fucked.
    <3
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    im quite upset that I cannot find it at the moment...mr krabs has it and its in his daughter pearl's room

not sure what to do. please advise

love, smitty
    1st raid mr krabs house with all of your dead skeleton comrades
    2nd profit
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #29

1st raid mr krabs house with all of your dead skeleton comrades
    2nd profit
    the story of the army of the living dead!!

When Mr. Krabs has a garage sale and tries to peddle off everyone's trash as priceless heirlooms, he ends up selling to Spongebob a novelty soda drink hat, which to Mr. Krabs's surprise turns out to be the most sought after piece of merchandise in Bikini Bottom. Convinced Spongebob knew all along how much the hat was worth, a desperate Mr. Krabs attempts to scam the hat back from Spongebob.

Mr. Krabs, using a fake ghost, tells SpongeBob that a man named "Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen" was #1. He also said that SpongeBob's soda-drinking hat is his and that he has to return it to him immediately, so SpongeBob buries it with this fish, apparently forgetting the "Jaeger."

Mr. Krabs tries to get the hat out of Smitty's grave in order to sell it for a large amount of money, possibly $1,000,000. However, Smitty is actually an undead being. He then summons a whole army of undead fish. Mr. Krabs says that they would take turns feasting on his insides, then eat his brain and leave his body for the buzzards. Smitty, however, finds that concept to be gross and just wants the hat back. He then gives Mr. Krabs two options: give the hat back or suffer an attack from the army of the living dead. Attack!!!

The skeletons attack Mr. Krabs, who defeats them all with a makeshift sword out of a swordfish's skull. Smitty is eventually killed by Mr. Krabs (even though he is already dead).

Mr. Krabs then tries to sell it to four people for $1,000,000. The hat, however, lost its value and nobody would buy it. They then laugh at it being worth $1,000,000. When Mr. Krabs finally succeeds in getting the hat back, an entire warehouse full of the hats is discovered, making it worthless once again.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    the story of the army of the living dead!!

When Mr. Krabs has a garage sale and tries to peddle off everyone's trash as priceless heirlooms, he ends up selling to Spongebob a novelty soda drink hat, which to Mr. Krabs's surprise turns out to be the most sought after piece of merchandise in Bikini Bottom. Convinced Spongebob knew all along how much the hat was worth, a desperate Mr. Krabs attempts to scam the hat back from Spongebob.

Mr. Krabs, using a fake ghost, tells SpongeBob that a man named "Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen" was #1. He also said that SpongeBob's soda-drinking hat is his and that he has to return it to him immediately, so SpongeBob buries it with this fish, apparently forgetting the "Jaeger."

Mr. Krabs tries to get the hat out of Smitty's grave in order to sell it for a large amount of money, possibly $1,000,000. However, Smitty is actually an undead being. He then summons a whole army of undead fish. Mr. Krabs says that they would take turns feasting on his insides, then eat his brain and leave his body for the buzzards. Smitty, however, finds that concept to be gross and just wants the hat back. He then gives Mr. Krabs two options: give the hat back or suffer an attack from the army of the living dead. Attack!!!

The skeletons attack Mr. Krabs, who defeats them all with a makeshift sword out of a swordfish's skull. Smitty is eventually killed by Mr. Krabs (even though he is already dead).

Mr. Krabs then tries to sell it to four people for $1,000,000. The hat, however, lost its value and nobody would buy it. They then laugh at it being worth $1,000,000. When Mr. Krabs finally succeeds in getting the hat back, an entire warehouse full of the hats is discovered, making it worthless once again.
    you mad man finally did it

wow
    I Like Ice Cream