Holiday cheer
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Holiday cheer

1. ISO #1

Holiday cheer

Uhm... falling bunnies in september.... NOTED.

So, I think the default should be OFF for that option, because people's first reaction when they see it is "WTF IS THAT". A guy even said that whoever had designed it had an "interesting relationship with reality".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Re: Holiday cheer

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uhm... falling bunnies in september.... NOTED.

So, I think the default should be OFF for that option, because people's first reaction when they see it is "WTF IS THAT". A guy even said that whoever had designed it had an "interesting relationship with reality".
    Do you have something against bunnies...? Apo supposes everyone just wants to make do with raining baby feet like the last person?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Do you have something against bunnies...? Apo supposes everyone just wants to make do with raining baby feet like the last person?
    I personally leave holiday cheer on. But a lot of people dislike it. Newcomers don't know it's possible to desactivate it. I am not asking a removal, but a DEFAULT removal.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

imagine inspirational efekannn quotes falling down instead of that

for example
    "Eat Water Or Else Ill Drink The Food Out Of Cannibalism Like A Vampire" its inspirational to drink water out of fear and pity and maybe even joy of stupidity

and it can mean whatever you do there is always who wanted/could take advantage of your successes so stay safe
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

for example
    "Eat Water Or Else Ill Drink The Food Out Of Cannibalism Like A Vampire" its inspirational to drink water out of fear and pity and maybe even joy of stupidity

and it can mean whatever you do there is always who wanted/could take advantage of your successes so stay safe
    Now THATS a way to drive newbies away.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    That's your opinion, and its wrong.
    Tell that to new members, not to me... I just said I leave it on.

If you don't want to change anything, how do you think the world (and sc2 mafia) will survive?

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tell that to new members, not to me... I just said I leave it on.

If you don't want to change anything, how do you think the world (and sc2 mafia) will survive?
    ITS A JOKE BRO

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

for example

You know what I'm gonna periodically start taking random lines from efe and just overanalyze them like I would in my english classes.

"Eat Water Or Else Ill Drink The Food Out Of Cannibalism Like A Vampire" -
    By mentioning both water and food, and then relating it to cannibalism and vampires, efe is juxtaposing the two concepts. Water and food, which are necessities for life, are mentioned in a casual lighthearted manner within the sentence, are quickly then compared to dark concepts like cannibalism. This has the effect of stressing the importance of life, reinforcing the inherent danger that is Efe, who threatens to "drink the food out of cannibalism like a vampire" if you do not "eat water". Furthermore, efe employs paradoxes. When he says "eat water" and "drink the food", he is suggesting a radical idea--you don't eat water, nor do you drink food. By doing this, he is showcasing the futility of your actions. As explained before, he is already threatening the audience by frightening them, via his contrasting depiction of life and death. However, by making the action he wants others to do ("Eat water") a paradox in and of itself, he conveys that there is no chance for them to escape from the horror that is efe "[drinking] the food out of cannibalism". Finally, efe employs a simile to relate himself to a vampire, the mysterious beings of the night, to wrap it up in an overarching feeling of mystery and death.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    You know what I'm gonna periodically start taking random lines from efe and just overanalyze them like I would in my english classes.

By mentioning both water and food, and then relating it to cannibalism and vampires, efe is juxtaposing the two concepts. Water and food, which are necessities for life, are mentioned in a casual lighthearted manner within the sentence, are quickly then compared to dark concepts like cannibalism. This has the effect of stressing the importance of life, reinforcing the inherent danger that is Efe, who threatens to "drink the food out of cannibalism like a vampire" if you do not "eat water". Furthermore, efe employs paradoxes. When he says "eat water" and "drink the food", he is suggesting a radical idea--you don't eat water, nor do you drink food. By doing this, he is showcasing the futility of your actions. As explained before, he is already threatening the audience by frightening them, via his contrasting depiction of life and death. However, by making the action he wants others to do ("Eat water") a paradox in and of itself, he conveys that there is no chance for them to escape from the horror that is efe "[drinking] the food out of cannibalism". Finally, efe employs a simile to relate himself to a vampire, the mysterious beings of the night, to wrap it up in an overarching feeling of mystery and death.
    This is the greatest thing I have ever read
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post

you are my new favourite person here congratz
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #15