User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Paradox: 1-S2-1-8348949

Account Name: Paradox
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8348949
    In-Game Name: Stereotyped

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Reasoner
    Summary: At the end of D3 the mayor (Stereotyped) for some reasons pm's the MM(Kira) "Don't kill me and I'll let you win". Making a deal with the MM, meaning that if the MM doesn't kill the mayor, he will throw the game so he wins. The GF for whatever reason targets me the vet, and true to his word, the mayor votes me the confirmed vet for the reason of keeping his word. Regardless of the circumstances, he chose to throw the game away. It's enough collusion that the end result would have /probably/ been the same, but it's needless collusion nonetheless.

I also don't approve of Kira who is a keeper for encouraging this, I don't think it's enough to report him but that's on your end to decide.

-Mafia- (2057).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Paradox: 1-S2-1-8348949

SC ID VERIFICATION

Paradox: Correct. 1-S2-1-8348949

Respective Hotkeys

Paradox: Control + 4

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes, the Town could have won but the Mayor decided to give the MM the win.

Previous Offenses

Paradox: Reactionary Gamethrowing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=8348949

Player Offenses

Paradox: Intentional Gamethrowing

Summary

Day 5: There are 5 players remaining: 3 & 5 (Mafia), 9 (MM), 10 (Confirmed Veteran) and 13 (Mayor). This is known by all players and 3 is lynched. When his execution finishes, Paradox PMs 9 (MM) "dont and ill help you win".

Night 5: 5 dies to 10 and the MM decides to not spree at anyone's house.

Day 6: 9 (MM), 10 (Veteran) and 13 (Mayor) are the remaining players. 13 says that 9 (MM) could have won if he had spreed at his house, so he decides to stick to his offer and lynches the confirmed Veteran. 10 says that 13 is throwing but he is still executed.

MM wins the next day.

Recommended Action

Paradox: Watch List x4

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

Re: Paradox: 1-S2-1-8348949

1-S2-1-8348949 4x watch listed for intentional game throwing
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.