1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Exclamation Changnesia: 1-S2-1-267026

Account Name: Changnesia
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-267026
    In-Game Name: Chang

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing.

Your Account Name: LTCColor
    Summary: Skip to near the end, I was the Mayor (Loli Beach Party!) I found out that 3 and 12 were both evils, and I even said it prior. I confirmed 9 as a Vigilantie and after I was killed telling them to lynch 12 on the last night, and then the next day after 9 told 13 that 12 was NI and 13 even saw that 12 came up as "Citizen" after claiming doctor, he voted the Vigi up, and abstained, losing us the game. He knew that 12 was evil, and as an Invest that detects exact roles, he lynched the Vigilante. -Mafia- (379).SC2Replay

Save is fun to watch regardless, it was a good game. Chang has been playing for a while and hasn't threw to my knowledge, not sure whats up.
    Corroner? I'd rather claim Mass Murderer

3. ISO #3

Re: Changnesia: 1-S2-1-267026

SC ID VERIFICATION

Changnesia: Correct. 1-S2-1-267026

Respective Hotkeys

Changnesia: 6

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes, when there were 2 Confirmed Town and an obvious Mafia he voted up the Vigilante and abstained, giving Mafia the win.

Previous Offenses

Changnesia: None

Player Offenses

Changnesia: Intentional Gamethrowing

Summary

Day 6: There are 3 players remaining. 9 (Vigilante), 12 (Godfather) and 13 (Investigator, reported player). 13 had investigated 12 last night and got "Citizen" as the result of his investigation.

During the last days it has been made clear that 13 and 9 are both Town. 9 is the only Vigilante claim that has killed 2 other players and the Mayor even orders him to kill people in Day chat. At the start of Day 6 9 says that 12, obviously, is Night Inmune. Changnesia checks his logs and says "12 is "cit" ". (Notice the " that he wrote, making it clear that he knows he's not Citizen). Furthermore, 12 says that he's Doctor and that 9 is playing him. Changesia answers "i know you're good 12" but after some seconds he says "jk".

9 votes 12 but suddenly 13 votes 9 and 12 follows him. 9 says that he's obviously the Vigi who killed 8 and 10. 13 doesn't say anything and abstains. After some time he says "oh snap" and quits the game.

Mafia wins.

Recommended Action

Changnesia: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #4

Re: Changnesia: 1-S2-1-267026

1-S2-1-267026 2x Watch Listed for intentional game-throwing
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.