{Watch List} 1-S2-1-3109649 ImaPROtoss
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

1-S2-1-3109649 ImaPROtoss

Account name: ImaPROtoss 1-S2-1-3109649
    In-game role: Citizen(10)

Summary:
    This person claimed sheriff day 2 and accused 5 of being mafia who happens to be a jailor. This isn't a case of sniffing out evils by trialing them. 5 claimed jailor in trial, and was innoed, but 10 insisted that he is Kidnapper. 5 gets trialed again and guiltied.
    10 keeps this exe/jester play for a while. At the end of the game he is finally trialed leaving the lw "I made this role interesting". showing his clear intention of not caring about the game.

-Mafia- (1708).SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-3109649 ImaPROtoss

SC ID VERIFICATION

ImaPROtoss: Correct. 1-S2-1-3109649

Respective Hotkeys

ImaPROtoss: Control + 1

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes, him faking Sheriff to trial random players helped the Mafia get the win despite them being only 2.

Previous Offenses

ImaPROtoss: None

Player Offenses

ImaPROtoss: Incitting Leave Train, Griefing, Intentional Gamethrowing

Summary

Setup: ImaPROtoss spams "LEAVE TRAIN" and "CHOOOO CHOOOOOO" throughout the setup phase.

Names / Roles: He chooses "hah" as his name and roles Citizen.

Day 2: ImaPROtoss claims sheriff and spams his fake LW "n1; 5 mafia". 5 claims that ImaPROtoss is Executioner but is voted up. He claims Jailor and says that he can't do shit without a day cycle. ImaPROtoss spams "guilty" but 5 is innoed 4-4. 5 is voted up again and says that he will jail and execute 10 and that if he's Sheriff they can lynch him. ImaPROtoss says that he's Kidnapper and not Jailor. 5 is executed and flips Jailor.

Day 3: Immediately after day start ImaPROtoss says "n1;2 mafia doc on me tonight". However, 2 was killed during the night and is WD. ImaPROtoss corrects himself "wait, i mean 1, 1 is mafia". 1 was probably voted up because another player was claiming Investigator and that 1 had Tress and Killing. 1 is lynched and flips Serial Killer.

Day 4: Once again ImaPROtoss quickly says "12 is mafia doc on me tonight, n1;12 mafia n2; 12 mafia n3;12 mafia" 12 says that he is Investigator and that 8 is Mafia. 12 is voted up by evils and the support of ImaPROtoss and is executed. He flips Investigator.

Night 4: ImaPROtoss writes his LW for his first time "I made this role interesting"

Day 5: There are 3 players remaining: 4, 8 and 10. 4 and 8 are mafia. ImaPROtoss spams "8 is Mafia". Obviously he is lynched and says "haha i win anyway gg ty for not killing me". After he flips Town everyone seems confused.

Mafia wins.

Recommended Action

ImaPROtoss: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

The fact that this player started the game incitting a leave train should make it clear that his objective was to troll the game.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

Re: 1-S2-1-3109649 ImaPROtoss

1-S2-1-3109649 4x Watch Listed for multiple offenses in 1 game
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.