4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

I
    am
    god
    damn
    confused.

I expected to team with naz, the NEUTRAL WHO IS NOT NEUTRAL AT ALL, with her double vote from Lich role, and GG WP. Buuut..... That was epic lol. GG WP can't wait for the host log to appear ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1656

-vote Gyrlander
    M V P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I
    am
    god
    damn
    confused.

I expected to team with naz, the NEUTRAL WHO IS NOT NEUTRAL AT ALL, with her double vote from Lich role, and GG WP. Buuut..... That was epic lol. GG WP can't wait for the host log to appear ^^
    MM, you don't know the best thing yet.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I thought she was Neutral. LOOL.

I can't believe this.

I knew MM was some evil shit as he voted Efe who was basically confirmed but still, naz just sided with me and I loved our recently created team
    Yeah I really thought Naz would win with me lol... And I outed myself there because the only thing needed was a not-naz-or-me lynch, at least that's what I thought.

17. ISO #1667

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I also believe a Night Action log would be interesting too lol.
    Action spreadsheeeeeeeeet

18. ISO #1668

Also that malpracticing doctor kill was very unexpected.

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Stay tuned for the next iteration of the game.
    I think there should be something against roles that ban words though. It's just lame ;-;

21. ISO #1671

I feel like u ended it early. Players alive (MM (neut), Gyr (neut), Kenny (town), Naz (triad)). That's only 2 v 1 v 1. As a member of triad chat I know naz planned to shoot MM which would have resulted in 0 kills. Gyr believed naz to be a neut teammate and might have easily been convinced to vote MM with naz if u didn't end the game. I really don't think 2 v 1 v 1 is an appropriate time to end the game - nobody has majority. IMO this should have gone on for 1 more day.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673
    Ganelon

I'm very disappointed in the way this game played out. Town made a lot of mistakes and even in the last two days they could still have pulled this off.

That being said. I'm glad the furry didn't win, that would've been too disgusting a thing to deal with.

24. ISO #1674
    Ganelon

29730, 6

25. ISO #1675
    Ganelon

-vote Gyrlander

26. ISO #1676
    Ganelon

Oh kek

-vote unvote

-vote Gyrlander

27. ISO #1677
    Ganelon

-vote Gyrlander

GG.

28. ISO #1678

Maaaaaaan. MM didnt die because he was neutral. I was expecting him to be the cult lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I mean really.. why DID you end it? Fine if all 3 of them voted Kenny that would be GG for naz but you can't know that is what would actually happen. I feel like u should have let the game keep going.
    Well, not really. I would have voted Kenny, and Naz+Gyrlander would've helped me, very probably. I was going to claim right away, which would ensure my victory and Gyrlander's, at this point.

33. ISO #1683

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i wont play it because youre biasing against me

/prioritypreunsign
    This is a win/win scenario because I was considering blacklisting you for your highly underwhelming play anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #1684

And about the "premature ending" debate, let me paste what I said in the discord here.

no the game should have ended by this point. lets cover a few things
    1. neuts have 3 votes right now
    even if they dont know who the other neuts are
    its literally impossible for anyone else to win unless naz lynches both of them over the next days
    if kenny dies at all then game ends
    2. neuts beat triad and demons in a tie
    even if it came down to it, a 1v1 with naz vs someone else would result in the other one winning
    3. neuts are night immune, they wouldnt be able to be killed
    the neutrals absolutely had this game in the bag

If I even remotely believed that there was a chance that the game would go to anyone other than the neutrals, then I would not end the game here. But with Gyrlander having an extra vote tomorrow, the scum would lynch kenny, and then no matter what naz does she can not win because neutrals win ties due to their passive night immunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

35. ISO #1685

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    And about the "premature ending" debate, let me paste what I said in the discord here.

no the game should have ended by this point. lets cover a few things
    1. neuts have 3 votes right now
    even if they dont know who the other neuts are
    its literally impossible for anyone else to win unless naz lynches both of them over the next days
    if kenny dies at all then game ends
    2. neuts beat triad and demons in a tie
    even if it came down to it, a 1v1 with naz vs someone else would result in the other one winning
    3. neuts are night immune, they wouldnt be able to be killed
    the neutrals absolutely had this game in the bag

If I even remotely believed that there was a chance that the game would go to anyone other than the neutrals, then I would not end the game here. But with Gyrlander having an extra vote tomorrow, the scum would lynch kenny, and then no matter what naz does she can not win because neutrals win ties due to their passive night immunity.
    but Gyrlander was not nearly as active as naz and kenny - so there was a good chance that after they lynched MM they would have turbo lynched Gyrlander =P naz coulda won it!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

36. ISO #1686
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but Gyrlander was not nearly as active as naz and kenny - so there was a good chance that after they lynched MM they would have turbo lynched Gyrlander =P naz coulda won it!
    Gyrkander had two votes. It’s fair to say that she would win in a 2v1 or even in a 1v1v1. Otherwise it’s all about who logins faster and posts.

37. ISO #1687