• cornucopia

7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1687
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Really? That's what happens when I don't "spam", I guess... Good for now because I have an appointment. BUT SAY SOMETHING!!!

Choices with which I could agree with today:

Lynch Distorted, shoot Kenny (unless by some magic trick disto is town)
    Lynch Naz, shoot Distorted
    Lynch Kenny, shoot Distorted
    Lynch Efekann, shoot Distorted

I would prefer the first one, but all the others are viable trains that would have a nice (but not as high as the first) chance to flip scum. This is literally what the inexistant pages should've been about. Now, DISCUSS FOR GOD'S SAKE!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1252

Hi otakud, going out now, but you are invited to post

Bye everyone, I expect having reading to do when I'm back ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Really? That's what happens when I don't "spam", I guess... Good for now because I have an appointment. BUT SAY SOMETHING!!!

Choices with which I could agree with today:

Lynch Distorted, shoot Kenny (unless by some magic trick disto is town)
    Lynch Naz, shoot Distorted
    Lynch Kenny, shoot Distorted
    Lynch Efekann, shoot Distorted

I would prefer the first one, but all the others are viable trains that would have a nice (but not as high as the first) chance to flip scum. This is literally what the inexistant pages should've been about. Now, DISCUSS FOR GOD'S SAKE!
    MM can you actually even explain why none of your choices include Gyrlander?
    Or why 3 of those choices would kill 2 townies

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    uhmm wanna talk about leads?
    Always, what ya got big booty Efe
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

With the way I'm playing right now a scum aligned me would have absolutely no chance of winning.
    I want aamirus lynched. Otaku is satan and can kill every night. MM is efe and can go on alert at night. naz is night immune. And then I can't kill and distorted very likely can't either.
    So explain to me, why would I do what I am doing if I were not a townie?

11. ISO #1261

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Always, what ya got big booty Efe
    i think aamirus is town because of his lack of creativity on his posts
    i kinda got the feeling he thinks he knows im town which is unsettling but its strange he doesnt policy lynch me so i townread him
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #1262

I am citizen. Gyrlander, the role you started with was thief. Your night 1 action was rerolling into manipulator and noone else visited you. I kinda tried telling you that I am citizen by putting your roles into random posts that looked out of place to even MM.
    Night 2 I went for aamirus. aamirus is triad aligned, was hitler and turned into nymphomaniac that night. Now he has the ability to either kill or block every night.

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

And before MM is gonna ask this ridiculous question:
    I waited to avoid turbolynching.
    Now naz claimed neutral, Otaku and MM kept defending aamirus hard and want either naz or distorted lynched and efe revealed that he is the soul thief.
    This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't waited and this is heavily pro town.

16. ISO #1266

This post is interesting. Go check the convo at this point, and you'll see what I mean about Distorted.

I still prefer Efe death to Distorted death now.
    yet where is ur vote? =P mmkay

Look at how her train got on fast. And look at how Distorted's died fast. I can't talk, do I need to make you a chart?
    U mean 1 person moved votes off me after hers died first?

LOL you came back to post ONE THING. So, given the fact that I cannot defend myself because of you know what, nor tell you the real nature of Distorted... Just wait for tomorrow to come, and take care of Efe first. Please lol.
    ya, blink got hammered. not my fault.

Way to discredit someone lol

"YOU WERE DRUNK"

discredit? he discredited himself by saying he's drunk and has no idea what hes doing. lol

Naz can die if Distorted AND efekann are already dead when the day 4 dawns. Discuss.

And come on... really? What did the game become lol. I trust otakud as much as I trust Gyrlander at this point.
    did u just reveal ur scum strategy by lining up deaths? not even lynches, but deaths lol So once me and efe are dead, u lynch naz and scum win?? =P lol

Distorted must die, so does efe. Then lynch naz we will.
    oh shit and it continues! lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Other stuff you should know: as i mentioned before, I did no night action n1 (rolling or otherwise), and received no feedback. I had Satan from the moment I subbed into this game. I attempted to kill Naz n2, and it didn’t go through: I did not change my role (obviously, as I tried to attack Naz). It is still Satan. I received no feedback n2.

Quick stuff on blink: “Distorted is so obviously not scum it hurts my nether region” and then he votes aamirus, and then straight up leaves for the rest of the day. Note: it isn’t so much that he voted aamirus over distorted, but he didn’t give a SINGLE other person he would vote instead of Aamirus (as far as I’m aware). How is this null to you guys? He just… popped in, placed a vote on a train and left… I pushed blink because that ^^ seemed scum to me. Obviously I was wrong; I may just not know the meta of this site well enough but wow. That seemed sus as hell.

Sorry in advance if I mess up your pronouns. I don’t know anyone here well enough to know your preferred pronoun.

Distorted
    I’ll admit: I had him pegged as scum by near-end of D2, but his eagerness to accuse me as scum while everyone else at that point had me as town really earned him points in my eyes. By this point he may very well be my top town read, speaking honestly. His posts right before end of D2 seemed very town-aligned to me, particularly one where he said he’d note that I appeared to have an alignment with aamirus.

Kenny
    Probably my second highest town read, for the following post:

“What a bunch of bullshit here lol
    Aamirus and distorted both look like either townies or neutrals without a team to me.
    There is noone I could team them up with for now.
    Why isn't anyone going for naz?
    And how come noone noticed that the only people MM and naz ever defended this whole game were each other?”

I also thought aamirus and distorted were both slight town leans by end of D2, which is why I’d pushed blink up because he was a heavier scumread. I was evidently wrong, but ever since mid-D2 ish, Kenny has been contributing heavily imo. The only reason he’s not my top town read is a couple shifty posts from him regarding not wanting to lynch a jester, but he also had another post I liked;

“naz > MM > aamirus is how I'd vote today.
    And I would very much prefer to be pushing a vote on naz or MM instead of sheeping an aamirus train.”

^^ this is basically the same as me at that point, except I would’ve been probably something more along the lines of blink>naz>aamirus>mm. I did scumread MM by this point, but seeing as he’s a player that contributes a lot regardless of his alignment, I wanted Naz dead before MM so we could see Naz’s flip first.

Gyrlander
    Everyone’s solid town reading this guy and I have no idea why. Sure I have him as a town lean, but it’s not nowhere near as strong as everyone else’s. Disregarding the fact that he doesn’t have many posts, he helped start a blink train (assumedly because he didn’t want distorted/aamirus up). Also, he claimed his role (I think he was the one that claimed thief?), and tried to get night kills away from MM, which I liked, even though MM probably needs to go anyway. I feel like a scum wouldn’t be as eager to claim their role, but that’s not enough for me to really give gyr anything more than a town lean at this point in time.

Efekannn02
    This one is tricky. Unless I deserve to be necked into oblivion, he’s outed himself as boye who wants to be a gurl. While i’d say revealing your role is townie, it’s efekann here, so tbh NAI as far as that goes. However, I will say he doesn’t seem to be using his role in a scummy way. As far as i’m aware, he didn’t shock anyone N1? And N2 he shocked MM, which seems pretty townie to me? I don’t like placing people as neutral, so with that in mind I’m having Efe as a town lean at the moment, because of his eagerness to say his role and use it in a not-that-scummy way. I do wish he would post more though. He also did claim ninetales at some point and there was something or other about being shocked, himself. I don’t know how he normally plays, but this is bringing down his cred. Hence, I have him as slightly town-lean (for the reasons above), but his D2 was pretty scummy. Would be open to him being either side.

aamirus
    By end of D2, I had both aamirus and distorted as town leans. They both seemed to be trying to get things done, and gave reads lists. Now, if I had to say one way or another, aamirus seems slightly scummier than he is towny, and wants to have Naz dead, possibly as a way to get votes off himself. However, I do like the reads list he provided. Giving his thoughts on everyone is very important: although I disagree with the contents, it seems genuine. My biggest issue with his reads list and the reason I have him as a scum lean and not a town lean is that he has me at the very top of his list. I may have very well been like the only person town-leaning aamirus by that point and he seems to be opportunistically providing me as his strongest town read to try and keep me on his side. As with efekann, I would prefer to have him placed at neutral but since I don’t like straddling the fence I’ll shove him on the scum side.

MM
    During all of D1, MM was super active in trying to encourage people to talk and shared what he thought of everyone in the game very openly. At that point, I had him as my strongest town read, due to his eagerness to solve the game. He starts off D2 as well continuing to be my strongest town read, and gives his views on everyone in the game. What I didn’t like is how he never addressed the possibility of Naz being scum, despite saying he would. I never understood him having Naz as a town read, and he was really against Naz’s lynch (saying it would be his last choice and that Naz would only go up if it were the only possible lynch). In fact, I don’t know if you guys noticed, but while I was apparently directing votes of aamirus (still don’t get the point you’re making here), MM was much more subtly pulling votes off of Naz to the point where Naz had practically no pressure. Of all the people that could potentially have gone up by end of D2 (blink, distorted, aamirus & naz), MM seemed pretty eager to vote up distorted (who was honestly pretty scummy until he started defending himself), and then readily joined against blink, to pull votes off Naz.

Naz
    Scum team with MM. This person needs to die. Disregarding the fact that I, as a satan, attacked him and he didn’t die, naz has contributed (as far as I’m aware) close to nothing of value, and MM is over substantiating his posts. There wasn’t nearly enough pressure on naz to get him lynched despite at least half the players scumreading Naz. Looking back, there’s close to no posts of value for me to even analyze, and he was really opportunistic in lynching aamirus with close to no reasoning. Currently a top priority scum read for me.
    -vote marshmallow marshall

still catching up but, but as of now i feel confident enough to switch the vote.

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I am not gonna vote anyone other than aamirus today.
    Lynch naz and I can night kill aamirus and lynch distorted?
    Or lynch distorted I can night kill aamirus and lynch naz?
    Or lynch aamirus and I can attempt to shoot distorted and lynch naz?

I am down for all of these options
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

What is this clusterfuckery? I don’t want naz L-1 yet, and I don’t want to kill distorted he’s a town read for me. I don’t like your deal, MM. I don’t like you in general, MM. what happened to even addressing aamirus? Imo you’re all scums and I can’t even nightkill anyone because I’m too far down in OoO as Satan. I want naz dead today yes but holy shit now is too early. If I had it my way I’d straight up shoot everyone in game lmfao
    this is probably the most towny post ive seen yet from otak.

People who are trying (as town) to figure the game out usually get to the point of "i want to fking kill all of you". I feel that is legit emotion due to it wasnt emphasized in the post, but rather a passive statement in it.

23. ISO #1273

Your top town read FUCKING CLAIMED neutral. Only 1 person even responded to my reads list IMO the majority of lobby is various different scums now fuck this shit
    it went from a soft claim to a hard claim? and You/MM accused me of twisting the wordings...which, I am still yet to see an example from either of you of me doing that.

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

Kenny explain how you found that distorted is aligned with you if your n1 was gyr and your n2 was distorted, otherwise I’m probably night killing you tbh
    He was the one pushing aamirus day 2 and he was still pushing her this day until just now.
    I'm townreading him for that, then there is MM's reaction towards that and the fact that he claimed to have had his role modified or something like that day 2.

26. ISO #1276

Don’t we have 2 people who have claimed to be EVIL?
    Where are u coming up with this? lol we also had multiple evil claims D1 when I read through. You seem to be getting more lynch happy as it goes, twisting narratives to fit once enough time has gone by. There is a fine line between soft claiming to prevent specific roles targetting you and hard claiming. There are also many different strategies to search for alignemtns, which when I read day 1, I saw no alignment hunting at all. Alignments to me give the biggest indications of who we need to lynch. Everyone seems to be so caught up on "what role are you?" who cares what roles people are they can be any ALIGNEMTN, hence, we need to hunt for alignments. so lets get this game searching for the right thing.

Roles change daily, alignments do not - search for evidence of the stationary rather than running on an ever changing hamster wheel.

27. ISO #1277

Lynch naz and I can night kill aamirus and lynch distorted?
    Or lynch distorted I can night kill aamirus and lynch naz?
    Or lynch aamirus and I can attempt to shoot distorted and lynch naz?

I am down for all of these options
    Aamirus if nymphomaniac. If we don't lynch him he will block and maybe kill whoever opposes him.
    3rd suggestion doesn't make sense either. Distorted pushed us on lynching a triad. Why would you kill him for that?

28. ISO #1278

I... I wish lol. But I prefer lynching my sure scumreads, because Distorted flip PROVES a lot of things, and he's also confusing y'all. Even better than efe since most of you don't even NOTICE it...
    Proves a lot of things? please specify. as town you are VERY SPECIFIC. you lay out colorful reads lists and are usually pretty persuasive. You seem to be very vague on pushing this, which is more your scum meta.

29. ISO #1279

....you mean if he was town? Yes. But town wouldn't have lost the game, since scums seem to not have a night kill. And I'm 99% sure he's scum. So get him. If he's inno, feel free to lynch Aamirus because it'll mean my scum hunting skills for this game are of a big fat 0.
    unless they rolled 1 last night.

ALSO, u now completely ruled out Gyrlander being scum. This is a scum slip You know that gyrlander is town, thus his kill was the only kill. You KNOW it was not a scum kill.

gg, my vote remains here.

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

Alright found it. Aamirus asks if Naz thinks distorted is town, Naz thinks distorted is neutral, and distorted isn't disagreeing with this. I think Naz is the more blatantly evil of the two but distorted probably needs to go too.
    soft claims keep u in suspicion, preventing any evils targetting and cults converting since you are on the edge every day for lynch. Poisoning me at night is a waste. Plus, it allows for easy bait. Usuaully evils LOVE to jump on easy targets (such as Kenny D1 for some reason), which is what they are now doing.

aamirus and MM took that bait. 1 of them is 100% scum. I would put it on both honestly, but they are clinging to a small reason for voting. Simple tactic (learned it from blink), seems to work

32. ISO #1282

Me addressing aamirus is right here: If distorted flips scum, Aamirus is town. If Distorted flips town, Aamirus is scum. End of story. If you refuse, then I'll straight up lynch Distorted and naz will be for tomorrow, MAYBE. You had your chance. Now, VADE RETRO, SATANA!
    but why cant I be mafia and aamirus be neutral? or vice versa? you seem to not be hunting for mafia at all. its neutral or town to u. YOU KNOW THE MAFIA ALIGNMENTS.

second slip ignoring mafia alignment.

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

how is there not a single vote on naz? I cannot begin to wrap my head around it. I have half a mind to bathe with a toaster.
    I'm fine with lynching distorted today in that case, but in the event he flips town: DO WE GO FOR NAZ OR AAMIRUS NEXT? if we lynch distorted i'm thinking I shoot MM and we lynch Aamirus and someone else with a night ability can take care of naz. But naz is basically confirmed scum at this point and we have to deal with her eventually and I can't kill her.
    i tried beginning of D2 lol and i got thrown under the bus for it. mainly by aamirus which is what stuck out to me.

35. ISO #1285

I feel like if I attack MM i'd suicide into him and he'd use the thing he used to kill no2 N1 and my kill wouldn't go through.
    well, then we can lynch aamirus and shoot MM.. I have a feeling aamirus may be tunneled town at this point. her pushing my lynch this hard would doom them unless they have an aligned faction WITH a nightkill.

36. ISO #1286

Kenny explain how you found that distorted is aligned with you if your n1 was gyr and your n2 was distorted, otherwise I’m probably night killing you tbh
    ya this is still bugging me too

can u guys imagine if hybrid was still alive rn
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

I don't like that I'm being manipulated by MM at all to play things out as he wants, though. I might not use my night kill to be honest.

@Stealthbomber16 if an efekann the thirsty drinks his thing that kills visitors and I attack him as satan, I would die of course but would the efekann the thirsty die too?
    who has lead every lynch so far? and MM is defending the person who killed the supposed top town read N1. lol so MM was near the head of every death so far. how people think this isnt scum influence is beyond me.

39. ISO #1289

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ya this is still bugging me too

can u guys imagine if hybrid was still alive rn
    He was the one pushing aamirus day 2 and he was still pushing her this day until just now.
    I'm townreading him for that, then there is MM's reaction towards that and the fact that he claimed to have had his role modified or something like that day 2.

Also town points for trying to become a scum lynch target on purpose.

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Just saying: I don't think Distorted will flip town, so you won't have to do stuff if you still suspect me because id have led to a mislynch. Because it's not one.

HOWEVER. If Distorted flips SCUM, you will not kill me nor suspect me unless you are fucking braindead lol. And in this very likely event, I say: KILL KENNY. And naz lynch will probably be coming next, unless stuff happens. If you do not use your kill and that Distorted flipped scum, YOU WILL HAVE MADE A VERY BAD NAME FOR YOURSELF TOO.

Here is another scum strategy. Earlier he was 100% confirmed I was scum, completely convinced with nothing changing his mind. as the lynch approahces, the wording changes to "if he flips scum" "I dont think he is town" it shows doubt to cover for a mis-lynch so he has an out for when i DO flip town.

42. ISO #1292

With the way I'm playing right now a scum aligned me would have absolutely no chance of winning.
    I want aamirus lynched. Otaku is satan and can kill every night. MM is efe and can go on alert at night. naz is night immune. And then I can't kill and distorted very likely can't either.
    So explain to me, why would I do what I am doing if I were not a townie?
    Okey, apparently many of you don't know how to read so I'll enlighten you.

Role: Efekannn02 The Thirsty
    Ability: -Can Drink From His Water Bottle Every Night (unlimited charges, visits himself)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Cold Drink (2 charges, visits himself and randomly kills someone if visited by someone else)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Hot Drink (1 charge, visits himself and vote power increases to 2 for one day)
    -Must Drink Something Every Night

Can you tell me where the fuck it says that the second potion acts as an alert? 1- It doesn't not give him immunity 2- If he's visited he kills someone RANDOM.

UHUM?? CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HECK THAT SHARES WITH A VETERAN.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey, apparently many of you don't know how to read so I'll enlighten you.

Role: Efekannn02 The Thirsty
    Ability: -Can Drink From His Water Bottle Every Night (unlimited charges, visits himself)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Cold Drink (2 charges, visits himself and randomly kills someone if visited by someone else)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Hot Drink (1 charge, visits himself and vote power increases to 2 for one day)
    -Must Drink Something Every Night

Can you tell me where the fuck it says that the second potion acts as an alert? 1- It doesn't not give him immunity 2- If he's visited he kills someone RANDOM.

UHUM?? CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HECK THAT SHARES WITH A VETERAN.
    He only kills if he gets visited.

45. ISO #1295

I am citizen. Gyrlander, the role you started with was thief. Your night 1 action was rerolling into manipulator and noone else visited you. I kinda tried telling you that I am citizen by putting your roles into random posts that looked out of place to even MM.
    Night 2 I went for aamirus. aamirus is triad aligned, was hitler and turned into nymphomaniac that night. Now he has the ability to either kill or block every night.
    Well, I told you guys the roles that I rerolled into so that's why it probably didn't sound strange to me. I basically thought you remembered. Well, if this is the case I think we have a lynch target.

Also, I suspected you being a Citizen as it's basically the only good Investigative role in the game that would make you "town-read me for really no reasons". I ISO'ed you and tried to find a post that said "you're fucking lit lmao" or something similar as I thought you would use that sentence that is in the rolecard to hint me your role.

But that wasn't the case lul.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

46. ISO #1296

Because I think Kenny is teamed with Distorted.
    rofl you really think he is going to comce out and say "I am on his team" if it was scum?

Evils are really grasping for straws on this one....and town will probably eat it up as "well he said he was on a scumteam with him, so it was legit reason to lynch/kill"...

common people this isnt that complicated.

47. ISO #1297

I never said that MM is night immune, but the point is I am citizen and I cannot kill, while the triad has the ability to kill.
    You were thief and you did turn into manipulator night 1 after all, didn't you?
    Do you think someone who killed someone night 1 could possibly know this?

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Well, I told you guys the roles that I rerolled into so that's why it probably didn't sound strange to me. I basically thought you remembered. Well, if this is the case I think we have a lynch target.

Also, I suspected you being a Citizen as it's basically the only good Investigative role in the game that would make you "town-read me for really no reasons". I ISO'ed you and tried to find a post that said "you're fucking lit lmao" or something similar as I thought you would use that sentence that is in the rolecard to hint me your role.

But that wasn't the case lul.
    You didn't say manipulator a single time this whole game. It was me who kept saying that role.

50. ISO #1300

MM can you actually even explain why none of your choices include Gyrlander?
    Or why 3 of those choices would kill 2 townies
    Gyrlander is now thrown in the possible alignments with MM.... so aamirus, naz, gyrlander possible alignments. i doubt naz due to MM heavy deflecting to her, but aamirus and gyrlander..