3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You can now bless me.

3rd Degree Shitposter
    -Shitpost 100% 3 letter words for 3 days straight to get this role
    -You are night immune and lynching you requires 33% extra votes
    -You can either kill, control or blackmail a player every night
    -As soon as you post anything with a word that's longer than 3 letters you die of embarrassment

@Stealthbomber16 Does that "/$%"/%"/?!"? mean that the guy can't vote? Lol
    Also when does he die, immediatly, at end of night, EoD???
    I'm going to go with yes.

It would have to be whenever I see he's posted more than 3 words.

Also. How do we send nudes @Stealthbomber16 (blinkskater/drunkard role)
    The way I'm handling it for this setup is:
    drunkard may use send nudes as a day action
    the target must reply yes/no because of how the role literally wins 1/3 of the time
    replying is done in addition to the night action
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    WHAT
    I would ask you all to read the setup VERY CAREFULLY... because it's just a pile of bullshit roles along with bullshit mechanics to form a bullshit game. Should be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    kenny s doing it for 3rd degree shitposting
    Yes, and honestly, I forgot to do something...
    -vote Kenny

@Kenny stop it or CHOO CHOO
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

anyway, can everyone just type "chips" and "tea" in their posts? I'd appreciate it ^^
    God nu......... Don't type those words, he might be the cat bomb meow thingy.

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I disagree best way to do it is to go in blind
    YOU FOOL!!!!!! READ THE SETUPPPPPPPPPPP

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Guys, you are allowed to post y'know... BUNCH OF LURKERS

IT'S NOT NIGHT ANYMORE FOR AMERICANS

11. ISO #61

it took me 10 mins to understand the roles so it s not that big of a deal
    What do you think we should do?

12. ISO #62

What do you think we should do?
    they are all in different factions, so we cant know which role is in which faction. And role claiming is not a bad idea since we can just repick our roles.
    I m Lucifer Town, gonna change my role this night though.(no gender, not underaged)
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

13. ISO #63

We dont know many people in a faction, so it's upto you to reveal your faction or not. Or lie about it.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

reeeeeeee i'm back in amerikkka
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    this is ur fault
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

We dont know many people in a faction, so it's upto you to reveal your faction or not. Or lie about it.
    We know that the Town starts with majority. In other words, there's no weird ass setup with less town than mafia or w/e in this kind.

I think we should ALIGNMENT claim though. I hardclaim Town alignment.

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    reeeeeeee i'm back in amerikkka
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    this is ur fault
    LIES you couldve hid in France :P

23. ISO #73

they are all in different factions, so we cant know which role is in which faction. And role claiming is not a bad idea since we can just repick our roles.
    I m Lucifer Town, gonna change my role this night though.(no gender, not underaged)
    All roles that have not underage/underage related mechanics are anti-town or useless to town unless I missed something. Therefore, we should not claim this part because it potentially gives info that will benefit the scum only.

Idk what to do with gender though.

24. ISO #74

We know that the Town starts with majority. In other words, there's no weird ass setup with less town than mafia or w/e in this kind.

I think we should ALIGNMENT claim though. I hardclaim Town alignment.
    how tho? show proof

25. ISO #75

how tho? show proof
    You show proof lol.

26. ISO #76

All roles that have not underage/underage related mechanics are anti-town or useless to town unless I missed something. Therefore, we should not claim this part because it potentially gives info that will benefit the scum only.

Idk what to do with gender though.
    wat is this first sentence it makes no sense
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

27. ISO #77

wat is this first sentence it makes no sense
    LOL your avatar... it looks like gloria *insert last name here* who sings I Will Survive

Wedding crasher: you are underage and everyone knows, if you are investigated at night you die
    Dies if an invest visits him
    Blinkskater/Drunkard
    All of your posts must first be translated by this app before they can be posted (on the "smashed" setting): https://www.zantherus.com/fun/drunkpost.php
    All players in the game will be given a gender by the host at launch, male, female, or ?.
    Goal: Convince a player of the female gender to send you nudes.
    If a player of the male gender sends you nudes, you instantly die and lose the game.
    If a player of the ? gender sends you nudes, you become confused and forget your identity. You then convert into an amnesiac, with the night ability to take on the role and win condition of any dead player or otherwise the win condition to survive til the end of the game.
    Wins if a female player sends nudes.... therefore wins as a STANDALONE role, meaning this can only be a Neutral role
    That One Priest
    -You can convert an underage person to your faith every night
    -Being underage or not is based on their role and ultimately gets decided by the host
    -People of your faith do not change their role or alignment, instead they won't be able to cause harm to you or others you recruited anymore
    -Those you recruited will count as basic survivors regarding game end and will lose all ties, if everyone of an alignment opposing the priest is converted the game ends and the priest's team wins, while those converted by him lose
    -You become a wanted criminal if an investigator of any sort visits you
    We don't need a weird cult...
    Wanted Criminal
    -You lose your status as priest and noone will follow you anymore
    -You may blackmail and roleblock a person every night, but doing this on anyone who isn't underage will result in your identity getting exposed to them
    Revealing your age prevents you from finding that guy's identity

@naz that's why. Those roles are the only ones with interactions with underage mechanic.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

LOL your avatar... it looks like gloria *insert last name here* who sings I Will Survive

Dies if an invest visits him

Wins if a female player sends nudes.... therefore wins as a STANDALONE role, meaning this can only be a Neutral role

We don't need a weird cult...

Revealing your age prevents you from finding that guy's identity

@naz that's why. Those roles are the only ones with interactions with underage mechanic.
    But those roles can be town, except for the priest I think

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

If Kenny is trying to turn himself into a basically invulnerable (needs a > 2/3 majority vote to be lynched and is night immune) killing role (shitposter) then I think he’s evil....
    Exactly. CHOO CHOO.

35. ISO #85

But those roles can be town, except for the priest I think
    If those are town, they should honestly just ask for a role change because it doesn't benefit town.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The Priest has the ability to turn underage mafia members into neutral benigns who cannot win ties by themselves and instead only win if other people of their starting team win.
    You definitely missed the point of that role, because that is incredibly useful for the town.
    yeaaaa methinks mm is scum..
    I lol'd when he said "everyone claim your alignment" that's like rachyl's strategy of asking if you're evil or not

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The Priest has the ability to turn underage mafia members into neutral benigns who cannot win ties by themselves and instead only win if other people of their starting team win.
    You definitely missed the point of that role, because that is incredibly useful for the town.
    Oh shet, I missed that part. After a re-read, you're right lol

41. ISO #91

yeaaaa methinks mm is scum..
    I lol'd when he said "everyone claim your alignment" that's like rachyl's strategy of asking if you're evil or not
    Me thinks I'm town, and me thinks only jar jar speaks like that :P

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Me thinks I'm town, and me thinks only jar jar speaks like that :P
    Jar jar speaks like what
    Is there a role called jar jar because I thought yall were referring to aamirus lol

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

why is everyone so sure there is a jar jar role? u guys have some sort of night chat already?

49. ISO #99

Ok so there's 10.5 hours left til EoD
    I'm good with a policy lynch today
    -vote Efekannn02

50. ISO #100