1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Or like can everyone just say wifom and open-wolfing?
    WIFOM TOWN MAFIA OPEN WOLFING

-vote naz

I really hate how @Gyrlander acted at EoD... Mind to explain? "We're together till the end" to a confirmed scum is strange.......... I mean, I still townread you, but wtf??

Otakud town + naz neutral = Kenny triad OR = 1 member triad only (given that if Kenny is town, I assume that he did not lie about his investigation results, and given that I know that I am town). And yes, I take into account that Kenny gave the lead that got Aamirus lynched... which makes me lean towards the 1 triad world.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1607

Lich
    Target a dead player at night, gaining the ability to control their votes during the next day in addition to your own.
    That's dangerous...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1608

Guys what the fuck are you doing, we have 24 h and noone is posting?????

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    WIFOM TOWN MAFIA OPEN WOLFING

-vote naz

I really hate how @Gyrlander acted at EoD... Mind to explain? "We're together till the end" to a confirmed scum is strange.......... I mean, I still townread you, but wtf??

Otakud town + naz neutral = Kenny triad OR = 1 member triad only (given that if Kenny is town, I assume that he did not lie about his investigation results, and given that I know that I am town). And yes, I take into account that Kenny gave the lead that got Aamirus lynched... which makes me lean towards the 1 triad world.
    Yeah, I might have acted... too quickly. However, I consider the outcome reasonable. We had to lynch one of the Demons as it was quite scary and as far I know Otaku was kind of a dangerous being as his power to Night Kill was quite... unpredictable.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

-vote Satan
    @Efekannn02 this right here could have been an Efekannn02 solo win.
    Who did you actually shock tonight tho?
    I like big butts and I cannot lie
    You other brothas cant deny
    When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in yo face you get sprunnng
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

NAZ PLEASE SAY WIFOM AND OPEN-WOLFING
    why??
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

19. ISO #1619

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    NAZ I NEED YOU TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE.
    banana with condom emoji

20. ISO #1620

Unless I wasn't manipulated and really went for Gyrlander, naz was not visited by anyone other than me.
    Naz is open-wolfing right now.
    i don't even know what that means lol can u define it for me like legit

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

For me the Day Start is at fuxking 3 AM so yeah.
    4 AM here... Yeah that's kinda shitty for non-nocturnal people, and even for me XD

23. ISO #1623

Yeah, I might have acted... too quickly. However, I consider the outcome reasonable. We had to lynch one of the Demons as it was quite scary and as far I know Otaku was kind of a dangerous being as his power to Night Kill was quite... unpredictable.
    Eeeeeeeeeeerrrmmm..... okay? I mean, I agree that we had to get rid of the unstable demon. But those words, "We're together till the end, don't backstab me"?

24. ISO #1624

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im sorry but i can only shitpost im SHOCKED to be silver 2 in cs go now
    Shocked is a night action. You can talk even if you're telling truth

25. ISO #1625

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Shocked is a night action. You can talk even if you're telling truth
    @Efekannn02
    -vote efekannn02

26. ISO #1626

Don't know what you're trying to do here with the open-wolfing thing.
    Because people can't say those words if they are shocked. WIFOM OPEN WOLFING (I'm not shocked).

27. ISO #1627

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i don't even know what that means lol can u define it for me like legit
    WIFOM is... omg I'm not going to explain for the xxxth time to a veteran player lol.

Open wolfing is acting like a scum without hiding it. (wolf = scum, for the werewolf heretics.)

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

Amazing Gyrlander RP. Hot stuff.

31. ISO #1631

It looked to me like naz was pretending to be shocked and tried using that as excuse to not have to say anything anything of value in any way.
    My citizen role however is not just sheriff-inves but also detective-lookout and I exactly know that naz was not visited by Efekannn02.
    She openly lied about that even after I said that she wasn't visited.
    That is open-wolfing.

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

@naz bby? I believe you can break the .
    POWER OVERWHELMING

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

Waiting.
    what would u like me to do almighty empress

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

Time almost up 0_0

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

@naz Is this you naz, a person that will surrender and get turbolynched at EOD?
    No but who to vote

46. ISO #1646

-vote Efekannn02

47. ISO #1647

Hammer @Gyrlander

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650

game over

Spoiler : Lore :

Spoiler : Lore part 2 :

Spoiler : Lore part 3 :

roses are red
    i'm in a hurry
    Efekannn's role was Enslaved Furry

The game has reached a conclusion....

Neutrals have won the game.
    Congratulations to @Marshmallow Marshall and @Gyrlander for their play this game!

I have decided to end the game here, because the neutral faction now controls majority. They would lynch Kenny tomorrow, and then regardless of who they lynch the next day, neutrals would naturally win the tie over demons with their night immunity, so naz wouldn't be able to win.

Efe does not win because players have not found a way to make furries legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.