• sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1687
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    This is the distorted soft neutral claim btw. He’s replying to Naz saying that she thinks he’s Neut
    Then you click the arrow and look at this post and how Distorted is right there responding to other people but then after I spam the question at him 4 times HE LOGS OFF after post 906
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    That distorted post is pretty much as impactful as my continuous and all so successful attempts of gaining 3rd degree shitposter.
    You are scumpainting at this point.
    CLICK THE FUCKING ARROW AND READ THE POST WITH THE NAZ QUOTE IN IT

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Please lynch Efe, he has gone completely desilusional and his only goal is to confuse us.

Bitch.
    I... I wish lol. But I prefer lynching my sure scumreads, because Distorted flip PROVES a lot of things, and he's also confusing y'all. Even better than efe since most of you don't even NOTICE it...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I... I wish lol. But I prefer lynching my sure scumreads, because Distorted flip PROVES a lot of things, and he's also confusing y'all. Even better than efe since most of you don't even NOTICE it...
    A distorted flip would prove aamirus being scum aligned and the town having lost the game.

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    omg it's all over this thread
    look again lol

i'm just sitting here LOL ing because you guys want to kill me / distorted, guess what, once we're dead you guys STILL have to find the evil roles for a town win
    Okay then. What about you vote Distorted? I'm telling you that if you don't vote Distorted, I'll vote you and screw you into oblivion today...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1158

A distorted flip would prove aamirus being scum aligned and the town having lost the game.
    ....you mean if he was town? Yes. But town wouldn't have lost the game, since scums seem to not have a night kill. And I'm 99% sure he's scum. So get him. If he's inno, feel free to lynch Aamirus because it'll mean my scum hunting skills for this game are of a big fat 0.

9. ISO #1159

Okay then. What about you vote Distorted? I'm telling you that if you don't vote Distorted, I'll vote you and screw you into oblivion today...
    @naz NOTICE ME

10. ISO #1160

tbh we should stop letting people like efe and hybrid sign up...they're the reason why the site is dead i m ho
    Why are you voting me? Do you think Distorted is town?
    u have to d i y the quote but distorted burnt u right back
    we really need 9-1-1 up in this bitch
    but to answer:

i don't think he is town, i think he might be pure neutral at the shmoment.. :l
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ayyy u got good reads. ill sheep you then since town wants to just kill me for giving them stuffs.

-vote aamirus
    If you sit here and tell me this is NOT a 100% NAZ YOU ARE RIGHT I, DISTORTED, AM NOT TOWN CLAIM THEN I WILL LITERALLY SHOOT MYSELF

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

I'm awaiting for SB's response to a PM. Depending on the response we may need to push the RED BUTTON.
    OH SHET A RED BUTTON

13. ISO #1163

Mamma mia, this game has gone completely shit insane for town!! I hereby pronounce my complete love, loyalty and submission to Ainz-... MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL!!
    I accept your fealty/your pocketing attempt/you jumping in my pocket xD

14. ISO #1164

but to answer:
    but to answer:

ayyy u got good reads. ill sheep you then since town wants to just kill me for giving them stuffs.

-vote aamirus
    If you sit here and tell me this is NOT a 100% NAZ YOU ARE RIGHT I, DISTORTED, AM NOT TOWN CLAIM THEN I WILL LITERALLY SHOOT MYSELF

15. ISO #1165

I'm afraid the town is even more fucked than I expected.

My deepest apologies, but I do not submit to you, MM. My only last hope has been destroyed by the evil StealthBomber 16. Who would have known the extent of his wickedness?
    Hm, I'm not even gonna ask why.... but okay. This makes u even more towny tho lol

16. ISO #1166

but to answer:

-vote aamirus
    Alright found it. Aamirus asks if Naz thinks distorted is town, Naz thinks distorted is neutral, and distorted isn't disagreeing with this. I think Naz is the more blatantly evil of the two but distorted probably needs to go too.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

17. ISO #1167

....you mean if he was town? Yes. But town wouldn't have lost the game, since scums seem to not have a night kill. And I'm 99% sure he's scum. So get him. If he's inno, feel free to lynch Aamirus because it'll mean my scum hunting skills for this game are of a big fat 0.
    This setup is likely 7 3 1. Otaku is not confirmed in the least and chances are good on him being the scum killer who went for numbertwo night 1.
    Right now we are in a 4+1v3 situation if what I think really is true. The scum likely has 4 votes, the town has 4, and the last one is naz.
    The town totally would lose by mislynching today.

18. ISO #1168

u wish u could screw any female into oblivion
    -vote distorted
    forgive me pimp daddy
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    What is this clusterfuckery? I don’t want naz L-1 yet, and I don’t want to kill distorted he’s a town read for me. I don’t like your deal, MM. I don’t like you in general, MM. what happened to even addressing aamirus? Imo you’re all scums and I can’t even nightkill anyone because I’m too far down in OoO as Satan. I want naz dead today yes but holy shit now is too early. If I had it my way I’d straight up shoot everyone in game lmfao
    Me addressing aamirus is right here: If distorted flips scum, Aamirus is town. If Distorted flips town, Aamirus is scum. End of story. If you refuse, then I'll straight up lynch Distorted and naz will be for tomorrow, MAYBE. You had your chance. Now, VADE RETRO, SATANA!

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

Your top town read FUCKING CLAIMED neutral. Only 1 person even responded to my reads list IMO the majority of lobby is various different scums now fuck this shit
    I honestly wouldn't trust his neutral claim. I think it's just to avoid a night kill by faking night immunity

The majority of this lobby is TOWN. SB16 promised it. Unless he's a traitor lol.

23. ISO #1173

This setup is likely 7 3 1. Otaku is not confirmed in the least and chances are good on him being the scum killer who went for numbertwo night 1.
    Right now we are in a 4+1v3 situation if what I think really is true. The scum likely has 4 votes, the town has 4, and the last one is naz.
    alright listen here bud. If me deadass claiming a killing role and going for a scumread that didn't even die has me pegged as a scum killer, then I don't know what to say. Naz IS a scum, and she needs to die.

24. ISO #1174

@Stealthbomber16 Can neutrals win with the town?

Neutral: Eliminate all other factions, or be in a scenario where the elimination of all other factions may not be stopped. Any neutral roles have a passive night immunity, regardless of their role.
    I believe town is a faction... therefore, no.

25. ISO #1175

I'm gonna break my own rule and check what HOST has posted to deduce stuff. Lynch is mandatory UNTIL MYLO. I don't think he would say that if we were ALREADY at MYLO, right? ^^

26. ISO #1176

alright listen here bud. If me deadass claiming a killing role and going for a scumread that didn't even die has me pegged as a scum killer, then I don't know what to say. Naz IS a scum, and she needs to die.
    In this case, you shoot distorted, or you die.
    simple
    as
    that

27. ISO #1177

u wish u could screw any female into oblivion
    -vote distorted
    forgive me pimp daddy
    NAZ IS THE IMMUNE NEUTRAL-ALIGNED SCUM OH MY GOD. THATS WHY MY SHOT DIDNT GO THROUGH. GET RID OF THIS FREAKING CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE.
    If I have the ability to night kill, It's going through either Distorted or MM's headass.

28. ISO #1178

DISTORTED IS AT L-2. PLEASE DO NOT TURBO-LYNCH IN A MYLO SITUATION.
    KENNY IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS:

Spoiler : kenny fuck you :
    but to answer:
    but to answer:

-vote aamirus

it is going to be super obvious with Distorted's flip that you are his teammate

29. ISO #1179

I'm gonna break my own rule and check what HOST has posted to deduce stuff. Lynch is mandatory UNTIL MYLO. I don't think he would say that if we were ALREADY at MYLO, right? ^^
    He said he is not gonna announce mylo situations. So it totally is possible.

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

KENNY IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS:

Spoiler : kenny fuck you :

it is going to be super obvious with Distorted's flip that you are his teammate
    I am his teammate and I am fully convinced that distorted only said that to not get shot at night.

32. ISO #1182

Please, for the love of god, do not let MM decide who to lynch today.
    If Distorted flips scum, I am hereby announcing you that you're in a fucking bad light. Idem for you, @Otakudweeb69 .

Distorted lynch grants the most information. If he's inno, lynch Aamirus. But lynch Distorted first, or else I send efe to annoy you forever.

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

If Distorted flips scum, I am hereby announcing you that you're in a fucking bad light. Idem for you, @Otakudweeb69.

Distorted lynch grants the most information. If he's inno, lynch Aamirus. But lynch Distorted first, or else I send efe to annoy you forever.
    IT IS MYLO AND DISTORTED WILL NOT FLIP SCUM.

35. ISO #1185

how is there not a single vote on naz? I cannot begin to wrap my head around it. I have half a mind to bathe with a toaster.
    I'm fine with lynching distorted today in that case, but in the event he flips town: DO WE GO FOR NAZ OR AAMIRUS NEXT? if we lynch distorted i'm thinking I shoot MM and we lynch Aamirus and someone else with a night ability can take care of naz. But naz is basically confirmed scum at this point and we have to deal with her eventually and I can't kill her.

36. ISO #1186

NAZ IS THE IMMUNE NEUTRAL-ALIGNED SCUM OH MY GOD. THATS WHY MY SHOT DIDNT GO THROUGH. GET RID OF THIS FREAKING CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE.
    If I have the ability to night kill, It's going through either Distorted or MM's headass.
    Then, THOU FUCKING SHALT LYNCH DISTORTED THE SCUM, FOR THY MM ORDERS IT.

unless thou want me to throw My Holy Hand Grenade on thee. (no this is not a soft claim its a joke)

37. ISO #1187

how is there not a single vote on naz? I cannot begin to wrap my head around it. I have half a mind to bathe with a toaster.
    I'm fine with lynching distorted today in that case, but in the event he flips town: DO WE GO FOR NAZ OR AAMIRUS NEXT? if we lynch distorted i'm thinking I shoot MM and we lynch Aamirus and someone else with a night ability can take care of naz. But naz is basically confirmed scum at this point and we have to deal with her eventually and I can't kill her.
    If he flips town, shoot Aamirus and we lynch Naz. That's it, that's all. Don't shoot me for god's sake...

38. ISO #1188

I am his teammate and I am fully convinced that distorted only said that to not get shot at night.
    That's funny because you just proclaimed that distorted never made a soft neutral claim. Now its "he claimed neutral to avoid being attacked?". Why would you go to such lengths to convolute your own beliefs just to keep putting Distorted as a town read and me as a scum read? What has Distorted done to earn that? Literally all he has done all game is (very similarly to you) ask setup questions that were already answered, make troll posts about DNA - ignoring all of the people who were demanding answers from him at the time, and "defend" himself by just counter-accusing me.

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

IT IS MYLO AND DISTORTED WILL NOT FLIP SCUM.
    This is a god damn uncertain and unlikely assumption. If distorted flips scum, YOU HAVE MADE A VERY BAD NAME FOR YOURSELF.

41. ISO #1191

If he flips town, shoot Aamirus and we lynch Naz. That's it, that's all. Don't shoot me for god's sake...
    i'm down for this, except I'd prefer an MM death over an aamirus death. I can make this happen if everyone else in game is on board with lynching MM if the game hasn't ended by naz's death, following this scenario.

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

By this point in time, for all intents and purposes, consider my vote placed upon distorted and my night kill on aamirus (MM would use his waterbottle and kill me, and wouldn't even die himself according to OoO I believe, Kenny is... I don't know what he's doing, and Naz is immune).

44. ISO #1194

That's funny because you just proclaimed that distorted never made a soft neutral claim. Now its "he claimed neutral to avoid being attacked?". Why would you go to such lengths to convolute your own beliefs just to keep putting Distorted as a town read and me as a scum read? What has Distorted done to earn that? Literally all he has done all game is (very similarly to you) ask setup questions that were already answered, make troll posts about DNA - ignoring all of the people who were demanding answers from him at the time, and "defend" himself by just counter-accusing me.
    Just like Gyrlander, he didn't do anything specific to make himself a townie towards you. That's true. I have a role tho and I used it.

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

I don't like that I'm being manipulated by MM at all to play things out as he wants, though. I might not use my night kill to be honest.

@Stealthbomber16 if an efekann the thirsty drinks his thing that kills visitors and I attack him as satan, I would die of course but would the efekann the thirsty die too?

47. ISO #1197

So, considering Efekannn may be an Enslaved Furry I asked SB16 if he shocking someone would convert him to another Enslaved Furry. He answered that if traps were legal, yes. I believe traps are not legal yet so... maybe MM is not a Furry?

IDK, I hope MM is just shocked and nothing more but if some insane shit happened we may be relying on an Enslaved Furry at this very moment.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

48. ISO #1198

Just like Gyrlander, he didn't do anything specific to make himself a townie towards you. That's true. I have a role tho and I used it.
    you're probably gonna want to reveal all the info you have, or distorted is gonna be lynched today whether you like it or not

49. ISO #1199

What a riddle. Previously you claimed that you somehow revealed your role to Gyrlander by visiting him at night and now apparently you've confirmed Gyrlander and Distorted as town using the same role. Back to the roles list we go.

50. ISO #1200

I feel like if I attack MM i'd suicide into him and he'd use the thing he used to kill no2 N1 and my kill wouldn't go through.
    If you decide to do that, chances are that will happen, yes. Because that would mean you're scum, or simply having utterly stupid plays.