• cornucopia

7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1687

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Lynch me you scum. I give up. We didnít have the votes to put your ass up anyway.
    Just saying: If anyone out of naz and you die, everyone but you two lose, so WE CANNOT DO THAT. Because else demons solo win (2 demons vs 2 non demons, satan kills, demon majority).
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm not the cult tho I promise u that
    @Distorted who did u convert
    So you're neutral for real? Let's WIFOM! lol
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This was me sayin I was Efe the Thirsty and not the other mayor-ish role. I COULD because I have the ABILITY to kill, but I still did not kill #2. Are you really going to use what I said while shocked to scum paint me? Your scummate Distorted did that too, see where it brought him?
    If distorted and I were scum, he would still be alive
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    HEH! Pretty sure MM is evil.
    For... reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, "in this chat". It's a scum slip lol. Don't call me opportunistic scum for seeing that you slipped ^^

Also we all cleaned and didn't talk about @Efekannn02 ............ Efe get here, stop watching us all self destruct
    nah i like this shit right here
    En Taro Monika!

CHOO CHOO
    -vote otakudweeb69
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

night 4

Spoiler : Lore :

Spoiler : Lore part 2 :
    Spoiler : Nintendo direct spoilers :

Otakudweeb69 was not responding. So we pulled up task manager. His role was Satan.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

We're nearing the end. Please remember to submit your night actions. AFKing in the final day without messaging me that it's intentional will result in a blacklist in future games.

it's time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Ok now hold up
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

!!!

day 5

Spoiler : Lore :

Ya'll know the drill by now.
    @Gyrlander
    @Kenny
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Efekannn02
    @naz

3 votes to lynch.

Due to the lack of players and activity yesterday, days are now being shortened to 24 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Stealthbomber16; September 15th, 2018 at 02:11 PM.
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Ok now hold up

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    !!!
    You fucking thot.
    Ok now hold up

i'm going out 2 drink