S-FM One Thousand Rolecards - Page 80
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: yes

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • cornucopia

    7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

    6 46.15%
Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1687
  1. #1581

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Lynch me you scum. I give up. We didnít have the votes to put your ass up anyway.
    Just saying: If anyone out of naz and you die, everyone but you two lose, so WE CANNOT DO THAT. Because else demons solo win (2 demons vs 2 non demons, satan kills, demon majority).
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  2. #1582

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm not the cult tho I promise u that
    @Distorted who did u convert
    So you're neutral for real? Let's WIFOM! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  3. #1583

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This was me sayin I was Efe the Thirsty and not the other mayor-ish role. I COULD because I have the ABILITY to kill, but I still did not kill #2. Are you really going to use what I said while shocked to scum paint me? Your scummate Distorted did that too, see where it brought him?
    If distorted and I were scum, he would still be alive
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  4. #1584

  5. #1585

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    HEH! Pretty sure MM is evil.
    For... reasons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  6. #1586

  7. #1587

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, "in this chat". It's a scum slip lol. Don't call me opportunistic scum for seeing that you slipped ^^

    Also we all cleaned and didn't talk about @Efekannn02 ............ Efe get here, stop watching us all self destruct
    nah i like this shit right here
    En Taro Monika!

  8. #1588

  9. #1589

  10. #1590

  11. #1591

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    CHOO CHOO
    -vote otakudweeb69
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  12. #1592

  13. #1593

  14. #1594

  15. #1595

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    night 4

    Spoiler : Lore :

    Spoiler : Lore part 2 :
    Spoiler : Nintendo direct spoilers :



    Otakudweeb69 was not responding. So we pulled up task manager. His role was Satan.

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    We're nearing the end. Please remember to submit your night actions. AFKing in the final day without messaging me that it's intentional will result in a blacklist in future games.

    it's time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Ok now hold up
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  16. #1596

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  17. #1597

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    day 5

    Spoiler : Lore :


    Ya'll know the drill by now.
    @Gyrlander
    @Kenny
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Efekannn02
    @naz



    3 votes to lynch.

    Due to the lack of players and activity yesterday, days are now being shortened to 24 hours.
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; September 15th, 2018 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Ok now hold up
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  18. #1598

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    !!!
    You fucking thot.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Ok now hold up
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  19. #1599

    Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

    i'm going out 2 drink
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  20. #1600

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •