7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1687
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Just like Gyrlander, he didn't do anything specific to make himself a townie towards you. That's true. I have a role tho and I used it.
    Yes... I'm refraining to mention the curious thing you said to me before thinking that doing so would hinder your chances of giving me more hints but... welp, it seems that's not the case?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    i'm down for this, except I'd prefer an MM death over an aamirus death. I can make this happen if everyone else in game is on board with lynching MM if the game hasn't ended by naz's death, following this scenario.
    Even since Aamirus was the counterwagon to Distorted (which became blink wagon, which is a reason for which i scumread disto btw)?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    ... Everyone is scum.

Everyone, flee.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1204

Yes... I'm refraining to mention the curious thing you said to me before thinking that doing so would hinder your chances of giving me more hints but... welp, it seems that's not the case?
    Has your rolecard been edited?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #1205

I don't like that I'm being manipulated by MM at all to play things out as he wants, though. I might not use my night kill to be honest.

@Stealthbomber16 if an efekann the thirsty drinks his thing that kills visitors and I attack him as satan, I would die of course but would the efekann the thirsty die too?
    Be less specific. I can't answer this.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #1206

I don't like that I'm being manipulated by MM at all to play things out as he wants, though. I might not use my night kill to be honest.

@Stealthbomber16 if an efekann the thirsty drinks his thing that kills visitors and I attack him as satan, I would die of course but would the efekann the thirsty die too?
    Just saying: I don't think Distorted will flip town, so you won't have to do stuff if you still suspect me because id have led to a mislynch. Because it's not one.

HOWEVER. If Distorted flips SCUM, you will not kill me nor suspect me unless you are fucking braindead lol. And in this very likely event, I say: KILL KENNY. And naz lynch will probably be coming next, unless stuff happens. If you do not use your kill and that Distorted flipped scum, YOU WILL HAVE MADE A VERY BAD NAME FOR YOURSELF TOO.

7. ISO #1207

So, considering Efekannn may be an Enslaved Furry I asked SB16 if he shocking someone would convert him to another Enslaved Furry. He answered that if traps were legal, yes. I believe traps are not legal yet so... maybe MM is not a Furry?

IDK, I hope MM is just shocked and nothing more but if some insane shit happened we may be relying on an Enslaved Furry at this very moment.
    Well, I believe that I would be NOTIFIED if I had became a furry... right, @stealthbomber16? I recieved no notification of such thing.

8. ISO #1208

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, I believe that I would be NOTIFIED if I had became a furry...[COLOR="#00FF00"] right, [/COLOR @Stealthbomber16 ? I recieved no notification of such thing.
    @Stealthbomber16

9. ISO #1209

Just saying: I don't think Distorted will flip town, so you won't have to do stuff if you still suspect me because id have led to a mislynch. Because it's not one.

HOWEVER. If Distorted flips SCUM, you will not kill me nor suspect me unless you are fucking braindead lol. And in this very likely event, I say: KILL KENNY. And naz lynch will probably be coming next, unless stuff happens. If you do not use your kill and that Distorted flipped scum, YOU WILL HAVE MADE A VERY BAD NAME FOR YOURSELF TOO.

Unless numbertwo was killed by on investigative the only people who had the ability to kill him are you and otakudweeb.

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    All rolecard changes come with a notification with the full new rolecard.
    I am therefore not a furry. @Gyrlander

12. ISO #1212

WTF, Either Kenny is 999 IQ or he's fucking confusing me as well as Efe. What the fuck is this shitfest.

Also, if you became an Enslaved Furry you would want to play to its rolecard condition and achieve a solo Furry win. Not like you would say HELLO IM AN ENSLAVED FURRY.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #1213

Unless numbertwo was killed by on investigative the only people who had the ability to kill him are you and otakudweeb.
    I am telling you I did not kill him. For the sake of WIFOM I will not reveal if I alerted or not on N1, but I had no night feedback.

Otakud says he did not kill him either. Sooooooo...

14. ISO #1214

WTF, Either Kenny is 999 IQ or he's fucking confusing me as well as Efe. What the fuck is this shitfest.

Also, if you became an Enslaved Furry you would want to play to its rolecard condition and achieve a solo Furry win. Not like you would say HELLO IM AN ENSLAVED FURRY.
    ERR furries can solo win??????? Then we might be in bloody trouble...

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    What a riddle. Previously you claimed that you somehow revealed your role to Gyrlander by visiting him at night and now apparently you've confirmed Gyrlander and Distorted as town using the same role. Back to the roles list we go.
    Welp - I couldn't really come up with anything that can investigate people/know their alignments and ALSO reveal themselves to a target.

Lucifer/That One Priest maybe are kind of close? IDK.
    Anyway Kenny if you don't explain yourself I don't see why any of us should listen to you.

16. ISO #1216

-Breaking rules when traps are legal turns one into an enslaved furry
    That means noone is a furry yet. We're safe... for now.

17. ISO #1217

Welp - I couldn't really come up with anything that can investigate people/know their alignments and ALSO reveal themselves to a target.

Lucifer/That One Priest maybe are kind of close? IDK.
    Anyway Kenny if you don't explain yourself I don't see why any of us should listen to you.
    well editor works but Gyrlander hasn't given any indication that he was edited

18. ISO #1218

@Stealthbomber16 What is the "furry law"?

This setup seems to be full of surprises, so I want to make sure.

19. ISO #1219

@Stealthbomber16 What is the "furry law"?

This setup seems to be full of surprises, so I want to make sure.
    I'll get back to you on this one. I'm still thinking through how those two rolecards work.

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

I'll get back to you on this one. I'm still thinking through how those two rolecards work.
    I think the intention was this:

Spoiler : intended rolecard descriptions :
    Boye Who Wants To a Gurl (AKA: Trap):
    You can visit someone every night and "shock" them.
    The shock lasts for one day. If a shocked player votes or talks about "roles, alignments, night actions, wifom or open-wolfing", then you cannot visit them again and you gain "power".
    After two people break those rules you have enough "power" to now kidnap somebody once per night. You can choose to execute your kidnapped victims.

Kidnapped players also get shocked. Note that you can still visit people normally to shock them instead of kidnapping too.
    Any player who breaks the "shocked rules" after the 2nd one will become an Enslaved Furry.

Enslaved Furry: Your base alignment changes to that of the Trap who made you into a furry.
    You cannot vote the trap who converted you.
    You can visit someone each night and "shock" them.
    These shocked players have to follow the same rules as above.
    If 2 players that were shocked by furries break the "shocked rules" then Furries get a solo victory.

Issues with how the rolecards are written:

In the "Trap" rolecard it just says "Breaking rules when traps are legal turns one into an enslaved furry". This is a bit vague. It could be interpreted as anybody who breaks any game rules in the game will become Furries. It could be interpreted as anybody who breaks the shocked rules in the game will become Furries. It could be interpreted as anybody who is shocked and breaks the shocked rules will become Furries. It could be interpreted as only those shocked by a Trap and break the shocked rules will become Furries. It could be interpreted as only players shocked by the specific Trap who got the trap law passed for himself who break the shocked rules will become Furries.

In the "Enslaved Furry" rolecard it just says "If 2 people break the furry law and somehow make furries become legal...……..". It's not really clear what the Furry law is or if it's supposed to differ from the Trap law. It could just imply that if 2 people become furries then the furries win.

Due to the way the setup is - an additional issue is that Enslaved Furry should be possible to just be randomly rolled as a role even though it seems clear it was designed to be something you could be converted into. This brings up more questions - do enslaved furries automatically become aligned with each other? Can Enslaved furries make new furries or can only Traps do that?

Anyway, that's a mess I wouldn't want to deal with lol.

22. ISO #1222

I am his teammate and I am fully convinced that distorted only said that to not get shot at night.
    Ohhhh my God @Distorted how COULD YOU
    ESCANDALO
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

23. ISO #1223

you're probably gonna want to reveal all the info you have, or distorted is gonna be lynched today whether you like it or not
    Holding back information at this state is super anti town (including what efe is doing)
    Let's just kill Kenny for the MEMEZ
    -vote kenny

That way tomorrow we can say they killed kenny
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

24. ISO #1224

If your role changes to enslaved furry...can u reroll

25. ISO #1225

I am telling you I did not kill him. For the sake of WIFOM I will not reveal if I alerted or not on N1, but I had no night feedback.

Otakud says he did not kill him either. Sooooooo...
    How dare there be no explanation in the GAME OF LIES

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

I think the intention was this:

Spoiler : intended rolecard descriptions :
    Boye Who Wants To a Gurl (AKA: Trap):
    You can visit someone every night and "shock" them.
    The shock lasts for one day. If a shocked player votes or talks about "roles, alignments, night actions, wifom or open-wolfing", then you cannot visit them again and you gain "power".
    After two people break those rules you have enough "power" to now kidnap somebody once per night. You can choose to execute your kidnapped victims.

Kidnapped players also get shocked. Note that you can still visit people normally to shock them instead of kidnapping too.
    Any player who breaks the "shocked rules" after the 2nd one will become an Enslaved Furry.

Enslaved Furry: Your base alignment changes to that of the Trap who made you into a furry.
    You cannot vote the trap who converted you.
    You can visit someone each night and "shock" them.
    These shocked players have to follow the same rules as above.
    If 2 players that were shocked by furries break the "shocked rules" then Furries get a solo victory.

Issues with how the rolecards are written:

In the "Trap" rolecard it just says "Breaking rules when traps are legal turns one into an enslaved furry". This is a bit vague. It could be interpreted as anybody who breaks any game rules in the game will become Furries. It could be interpreted as anybody who breaks the shocked rules in the game will become Furries. It could be interpreted as anybody who is shocked and breaks the shocked rules will become Furries. It could be interpreted as only those shocked by a Trap and break the shocked rules will become Furries. It could be interpreted as only players shocked by the specific Trap who got the trap law passed for himself who break the shocked rules will become Furries.

In the "Enslaved Furry" rolecard it just says "If 2 people break the furry law and somehow make furries become legal...……..". It's not really clear what the Furry law is or if it's supposed to differ from the Trap law. It could just imply that if 2 people become furries then the furries win.

Due to the way the setup is - an additional issue is that Enslaved Furry should be possible to just be randomly rolled as a role even though it seems clear it was designed to be something you could be converted into. This brings up more questions - do enslaved furries automatically become aligned with each other? Can Enslaved furries make new furries or can only Traps do that?

Anyway, that's a mess I wouldn't want to deal with lol.
    Uuuugh, me neither. This is why we have SB! XD

29. ISO #1229

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Holding back information at this state is super anti town (including what efe is doing)
    Let's just kill Kenny for the MEMEZ
    -vote kenny

That way tomorrow we can say they killed kenny
    .................................................. ..........if you don't lynch distorted I'm voting you instead, and a lot of people would be glad to see you go.

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

If your role changes to enslaved furry...can u reroll
    I honestly think so xD you would however remain of the Boye's alignment, if I am interpreting the setup correctly.

32. ISO #1232

That's part of the reasons we like you tho <3

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

The only information I'm sort of withholding right now is my role, and that's something most of you haven't revealed yet.
    You claim to have CONFIRMED distorted and gyrlander’s alignments with your role and also somehow informed Gyrlander what your role is by visiting him.

If you want anybody to listen to you, you need to cut the bullshit and start giving REASONS why Distorted is town

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

@Stealthbomber16
    Can soul thiefs use their targets ability the night they steal it?
    Or do they have to wait till the next night?
    If they have to wait, can they use their own and their targets ability both at the same time?
    No being using souls counts as a night ability.

38. ISO #1238

What's your role?
    You told us your alignment, but not your role.
    i was faithful priest d1, superstar d2 ....still rerolling -,-

39. ISO #1239

You claim to have CONFIRMED distorted and gyrlander’s alignments with your role and also somehow informed Gyrlander what your role is by visiting him.

If you want anybody to listen to you, you need to cut the bullshit and start giving REASONS why Distorted is town
    This. @Marshmallow Marshall why doesn't this bother you? Distorted isn't online so it's not like my vote on him is doing anything right now

40. ISO #1240

@Kenny IF you still stand by that, you better give the info RIGHT NOW.

41. ISO #1241

This. @Marshmallow Marshall why doesn't this bother you? Distorted isn't online so it's not like my vote on him is doing anything right now
    Because I think Kenny is teamed with Distorted.

42. ISO #1242

You guys read and respond to Efe’s posts which are just trolling and ignore almost everything else...

I doubt Rata has anything to do with anything - he’s an admin in Distorted’s Discord Server. I’m sure Efe is really enjoying the reaction he’s getting by mysteriously saying “ooh guys there are hints about my role all throughout my posts”
    there is something gyrlander and ratatoskr share together which is also my role in this game
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

where did Kenny go now hmmm so quiet all of a sudden

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    hi
    hi

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250