• sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1687
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

K I think I might vote naz then.
    If this is 6 3 1 1 with a cultist it would've been imbalanced from the beginning and sb wouldn't do that I hope.

I think this is 7 2 1 1.
    Considering there is then 100% exactly 1 triad member among MM and otaku and looking at how, let's call it scummy MM is playing, I should hope for MM to be the triad member.
    It's probably completely impossible for the town to win if MM is not triad.

As for the cultist: Distorted must've gone for aamirus night 1. He failed and pretended to be scumreading her because of that.
    Night 2 he then likely went for Gyrlander. I refuse to think he'd go for MM, Otaku shot him and we need Otaku to be town to be able to win the way MM is playing. Efe was investigated by me.

So we lynch naz, Otaku kills MM, you lynch me, Otaku kills Gyrlander and Otaku's team wins, no matter what he is.
    If Otaku is triad all this is fully MM's fault.

I am still town aligned and Distorted did not recruit me.

-vote naz

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    If this is 6 3 1 1 with a cultist it would've been imbalanced from the beginning and sb wouldn't do that I hope.

I think this is 7 2 1 1.
    Considering there is then 100% exactly 1 triad member among MM and otaku and looking at how, let's call it scummy MM is playing, I should hope for MM to be the triad member.

As for the cultist: Distorted must've gone for aamirus night 1. He failed and pretended to be scumreading her because of that.
    Night 2 he then likely went for Gyrlander. I refuse to think he'd go for MM, Otaku shot him and we need Otaku to be town to be able to win the way MM is playing. Efe was investigated by me.

So we lynch naz, Otaku kills MM, you lynch me, Otaku kills Gyrlander and Otaku's team wins, no matter what he is.

-vote naz
    I like the second to last paragraph, and I assure you that I’m not triad. My biggest worry about killing MM though is that he alerts and kills a random player that could be a townie. Let’s say I night kill MM so tomorrow we’re left with me, Kenny and only one out of efe/gyr. I feel like scum Kenny is gonna spew bullshit about me being triad. I’m still cool with this course of action but if efe/gyr vote wrong and put me up I will cry
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

I think this is 7 2 1 1.

-vote naz
    Fully my fault? Okay that's bullshit. I'm not Triad, you TOTEM POLE, I'm TOWN.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I like the second to last paragraph, and I assure you that I’m not triad. My biggest worry about killing MM though is that he alerts and kills a random player that could be a townie. Let’s say I night kill MM so tomorrow we’re left with me, Kenny and only one out of efe/gyr. I feel like scum Kenny is gonna spew bullshit about me being triad. I’m still cool with this course of action but if efe/gyr vote wrong and put me up I will cry
    I am alerting tonight no demon win 4 you
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1507

You really should kill Kenny imo...

8. ISO #1508

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I believe we should talk about this tomorrow when it's not 2:51 AM bye bye kisses good night

Banana
    Gyrlander vote naz..............

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You really should kill Kenny imo...
    I agree but then I feel like someone's gonna spew some bullshit about me being triad on the 2% chance that kenny happens to be town. I find a cult!kenny more likely than a triad!kenny anyway though

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

alright how about this. We lynch naz today, 100%. I will not attack anyone, kenny will investigate me. Kenny will reveal his investigation results and if he lies & says i'm scum then its up to you to make the right decision and lynch him, or fuck us over. If he says im town we lynch MM. Then if the game hasn't ended by then i attack Kenny the following night.

12. ISO #1512

alright how about this. We lynch naz today, 100%. I will not attack anyone, kenny will investigate me. Kenny will reveal his investigation results and if he lies & says i'm scum then its up to you to make the right decision and lynch him, or fuck us over. If he says im town we lynch MM. Then if the game hasn't ended by then i attack Kenny the following night.
    I'm in for this ^^

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

Gyrlander vote naz..............
    why do u hate me so much
    Otaku jsyk hes faking it and hes already used his alert
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

Looking back at night 1 we know for a fact that either MM used his alert and lied about it or Otaku killed numbertwo and lied about that.
    Otaku himself is saying here he believes MM that he didn't kill numbertwo, which would mean that Otaku did that and is triad.
    We should be lynching Otaku today and for some reason can't, so please, if he keeps sheeping MM and does not shoot him tonight fucking lynch Otaku tomorrow.

@Gyrlander the only difference to an alert is that he shoots one random target when he gets visited, instead of everyone who is visiting him.
    We are not gonna invent a new name for this ability because of that.

18. ISO #1518

Looking back at night 1 we know for a fact that either MM used his alert and lied about it or Otaku killed numbertwo and lied about that.
    Otaku himself is saying here he believes MM that he didn't kill numbertwo, which would mean that Otaku did that and is triad.
    We should be lynching Otaku today and for some reason can't, so please, if he keeps sheeping MM and does not shoot him tonight fucking lynch Otaku tomorrow.

@Gyrlander the only difference to an alert is that he shoots one random target when he gets visited, instead of everyone who is visiting him.
    And why won’t you just investigate me? And I never said that MM didn’t kill n1, as far as I know he’s the only one that could have done that.

19. ISO #1519

And why won’t you just investigate me? And I never said that MM didn’t kill n1, as far as I know he’s the only one that could have done that.
    A town Kenny would clearly be investigating me and deciding whether to push me or MM tomorrow. I already said I won’t kill. Kenny is scum.

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

It doesn't give him NI

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

If I had to guess Kenny is going to visit MM, resulting in the death of someone random, and blame it on me. Fuck this.
    Sure, yea.
    So please shoot him, someone is gonna die either way after all.
    And MM trying to prevent an investigation and shooting someone random doesn't make him in the least a townie either.

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

This is so scummy why won’t you just investigate me
    You said it yourself. If I investigate you the only thing I'll be able to say is that you're either triad or you're not triad. We already know that you're satan.
    So why the fuck should I waste my time on you if noone would believe me if you turn out to be scum anyway.

I am proposing that instead of relying on my read, a player you pretend to be fucking scumreading, you prove your alignment by yourself.
    Shoot MM, if he's triad you are town. Everything will be solved.
    Don't shoot him and we'll be left with randoming one of you two, because noone would fucking believe me anyway.

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why do u hate me so much
    Otaku jsyk hes faking it and hes already used his alert
    I don't hate you, but you're scum ^^

Nope I didn't use it, alerting N1 in a FM game is quite risky lol.

33. ISO #1533

Sure, yea.
    So please shoot him, someone is gonna die either way after all.
    And MM trying to prevent an investigation and shooting someone random doesn't make him in the least a townie either.
    If you want to investigate me, it's okay. If you want to shoot a townie, a 100% CONFIRMED TOWNIE in my eyes, I prefer having the chance of killing a scum with my alert than just dying like an idiot. That's not scummy, that's self preservation, and it's the very concept of selfpres that I just explained.

Also the 2nd line is just manipulation, just like Distorted did... cough cough you're gaining scum points here

34. ISO #1534

Like this the game also won't end because MM, according to Otaku, killed numbertwo and is out of alerts.
    We'll be 5 players and the demons will not have majority.
    No. I didn't kill #2.

35. ISO #1535

I wonder. What would an alert do? You realise alerts are only to random kill someone right? It doesn't do ANYTHING else.
    @Stealthbomber16 Do alerts give me night immunity?

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

MM THE SETUP GOD HAS ARRIVED!

Belphegor

You may eat corpses at night, strengthening your defense value by one.
    -or-
    You may feed on a living player at night, permanently stealing any charges they may still have.
    This is Naz's role I bet she ate #2's corpse and it's why she got night immunity. Why? Because it doesn't make sense, else... I'm Town, I really think Gyrlander is town, and Otakud is probably town. Naz is scum. Kenny is too. We still have to find a Converted cultist and a Triad member. If Naz is Neutral, that means one of my high town trusts is a scumbag. However, if Naz is a Triad/Cult Belphegor, everything makes sense...

38. ISO #1538

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Doesnt say you do.
    Ow shit........then we might be a little bit more fucked than I thought...............................

Brb, making my own defense now, to prove I'm not triad and OBVIOUSLY I'm not cult. You can deduce that I am Town from the entire game anyway. Brb

39. ISO #1539

HM.... @Gyrlander I trust you. Are you really manipulator?

IF SO. Aamirus shall be the lynch today. And you'll be confirmed NOT TRIAD. Which still doesn't mean that you're not scum. If aamirus flips anything that's not Triad Nymphomaniac, @otakudweeb60 will shoot you tonight.

This plan has 0 bad sides, if both Gyrlander and Otakud agree on this. Even if I still suspect you, this allows us to get rid of a scum for sure (aamirus if you're telling truth or you if you lied).
    I myself ordered the lynch (and "put on l-1", which was actually hammer) of the triad. Why the fuck would I do that with my double vote if I was Triad???? I could've got a Distorted lynch quite easily.
    Okay. Calling it right now: Distorted and Kenny are scum together, and Aamirus is triad.
    -vote aamirus
    @Otakudweeb69 If aamirus flips scum, please shoot Distorted. If he flips town, hell, just lynch me if you want to lol, but you'll lose.
    This is actually likely to be the world we're living in ^^

Kenny defended Distorted, who was obvscum. Yes, Otakud did too, but he shot him so lol. Kenny is cult with Distorted, Aamirus is triad with Naz, who is Belphegor, and the others are town.

The long and short of my defense: I am not cult because I pushed Distorted all game to achieve his cult flip, and I am not Triad because I made D3 be an Aamirus lynch while I had my double vote.

And I'm town because of all the thread lol and because I suck horribly as scum, I wouldn't have got so far xD

40. ISO #1540

@Efekannn02 get your vote off me already naz scum claimed.

41. ISO #1541

MM THE SETUP GOD HAS ARRIVED!

This is Naz's role I bet she ate #2's corpse and it's why she got night immunity. Why? Because it doesn't make sense, else... I'm Town, I really think Gyrlander is town, and Otakud is probably town. Naz is scum. Kenny is too. We still have to find a Converted cultist and a Triad member. If Naz is Neutral, that means one of my high town trusts is a scumbag. However, if Naz is a Triad/Cult Belphegor, everything makes sense...
    Then, why would she eat someone if she already has NI?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

42. ISO #1542

I myself ordered the lynch (and "put on l-1", which was actually hammer) of the triad. Why the fuck would I do that with my double vote if I was Triad???? I could've got a Distorted lynch quite easily.

This is actually likely to be the world we're living in ^^

Kenny defended Distorted, who was obvscum. Yes, Otakud did too, but he shot him so lol. Kenny is cult with Distorted, Aamirus is triad with Naz, who is Belphegor, and the others are town.

The long and short of my defense: I am not cult because I pushed Distorted all game to achieve his cult flip, and I am not Triad because I made D3 be an Aamirus lynch while I had my double vote.

And I'm town because of all the thread lol and because I suck horribly as scum, I wouldn't have got so far xD
    1) Until the moment I claimed citizen you were defending aamirus hard and were desperately pushing a distorted lynch.
    It never looked like you actually had a chance on getting that lynch done.

2) You just said Otaku was townreading Distorted and shot him the next night. How the fuck is that towny?

3) You and Otaku are the only killing roles and one of you killed numbertwo.
    This is a fact and one of you must be triad.
    You cannot both be townies.
    Stop ignoring this.

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

You said it yourself. If I investigate you the only thing I'll be able to say is that you're either triad or you're not triad. We already know that you're satan.
    So why the fuck should I waste my time on you if noone would believe me if you turn out to be scum anyway.

I am proposing that instead of relying on my read, a player you pretend to be fucking scumreading, you prove your alignment by yourself.
    Shoot MM, if he's triad you are town. Everything will be solved.
    Don't shoot him and we'll be left with randoming one of you two, because noone would fucking believe me anyway.
    And who says nobody would believe what you say? I was gonna shoot MM anyway and you were gonna investigate someone, why not make it me?

45. ISO #1545

1) Until the moment I claimed citizen you were defending aamirus hard and were desperately pushing a distorted lynch.
    It never looked like you actually had a chance on getting that lynch done.

2) You just said Otaku was townreading Distorted and shot him the next night. How the fuck is that towny?

3) You and Otaku are the only killing roles and one of you killed numbertwo.
    This is a fact and one of you must be triad.
    You cannot both be townies.
    Stop ignoring this.
    1) not really. I was against a distorted lynch near the end
    2) Read the “last will” I posted in this chat. It has a lot of information.
    3) yes, MM is evil thus why I’m shooting him. Investigate me tonight, kenny

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

Then, why would she eat someone if she already has NI?
    Only neutrals have night immunity.

48. ISO #1548

I’m like 80% sure the last scums are naz and Kenny with a slight suspicion on MM. but if it turns out to be MM and not Kenny and I shoot kenny obviously these dumbasses will lynch me. If I shoot kenny and scum!kenny visits MM and scum!MM kills a random town then it will be Two town votes (me being one), scum!MM and I don’t want to be mislynched cuz that’ll cost the game. Therefore, I think we should lynch naz, kenny investigates me and if he says I’m scum lynch me first or lynch him first idc, but when I flip town make sure you kill him too. I won’t kill tonight.

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550