{Watch List} oLo: 1-S2-1-1468087
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

oLo: 1-S2-1-1468087

Account Name: oLo
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1468087
    In-Game Name: HONEST JOE IS A LIAR

Crimes Committed: Griefing/Gamethrowing, Targeting a player because of their SC2 identity regardless of actual evidence (Town managed to win, so can't call it gamethrowing or is it still?)

Your Account Name: Xeen (Honest Joe Never Lies)
    Summary: Targeted me from the start (town vs town) and intentionally misled town despite mountains of proof supporting me, eventually admits to misguiding late in game before being killed. Plain and simple case of meta-targeting a player based on SC2 identity, which he talks about in the graveyard.

Day 1: Targeting me in chat and name-trolling.
    Day 2: Knows mafia visited me (blackmailer #7) and killed #8, Sets his LW with a message directly targeted at me for no reason other than SC2 identity despite information given.
    Day 3: Sees mafia kill #9, has N2 note that Mafia said NOTHING (which is true), Sheriff reveals #6 to be MM, we lynch and MM is revealed in GRAVEYARD 100% confirmed.
    Night 3: Mafia talks about 'start cleaning', janitor cleaning revealed in day time, oLo writes bogus information about me being attacked N1 and that I am NI (with MM already in GY).
    --------- Sees Mafia attempt to kill 10 (affected by BD) and visit 11 (unaffected by BD). Knows that there was a janitor in play. Knows I cannot be Mafia if I was targeted by the blackmailer.
    Day 4: So much bullshit, just watch the replay. Determined a BD swapped 10 and 11, that's how 11 died despite being my heal target. oLo votes guilty when I cannot possibly be mafia AS PER HIS OWN ROLE-GIVEN INFORMATION. Spouting off constant bullshit on trial, I could tell he was town and trolling so I didn't want to lynch town... oLo continues to directly target me against all verified information at his disposal AND his own first-hand information.
    Day 5: Spouting off bullshit, confusing town for no reason. Admits to 'hahaha I'm trying to misguide' in chat (gamethrow).
    Night 5: Mafia chooses to eliminate the retard.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: oLo: 1-S2-1-1468087

SC ID VERIFICATION

oLo: Correct. 1-S2-1-1468087

Respective Hotkeys

oLo: 8

Was the Game Result altered?

Previous Offenses

oLo: None

Player Offenses

oLo: Intentional Gamethrowing, Griefing

Summary

Names / Roles: oLo selects "HONEST JOE IS A LIAR" as his name and gets "Spy" as his role. (1's name is "Honest Joe Never Lies" which makes it clear that he knows this player).

Day 1: -

Night 1: Fills his LW with "HONEST JOE IS A LIAR!!!" Blackmailer visits 1 and dies by MM.

Day 2: oLo changes his LW to "Spy: N1 Mafia V 8 (Mafia V 1, He's Vet killed Mafia). When 1 starts to randomly votes players he says "hes silenced". 15 is lynched and flips Judge.

Night 2: -

Day 3: 1 says "I can talk again". 6 is lynched and flips MM.

Night 3: oLo edits his LW and adds "N3: Mafia said Start cleaning... #1 IS NIGHT INMUNE... Night 1 was hit by Mafia and lived. While 7 died." This is completely false and contradicts the first part of his LW and is still written.

Day 4: 5 says "this is what I got last night" and spams the second part of his LW. Claims that 1 is either a Neutral or a Mafia. 1 claims that he's Doctor and that there must be a Witch in play as he tried to heal 11 but 11 still died. 5 continues spamming and 1 is trialed.

During the trial 1 asks Town "to slow down and buy time to sort this shit, im a doctor, was 11 bussed?" And says that if 11 wasn't bussed he must have been witched. 5 screams NO LW. 1 is innoed and 5 is voted up.

5 says that 1 + 2 are mafia (2 because he's defending 1). "7 visited 1 day 1... to block him" (??? 7 is Blackmailer, not Consort) "MM him him, didnt kill the GF cause hes night inmune" (to be honest, what he's saying doesn't make any sense. I guess he's claiming that the Blackmailer and the GF both visited 1 and that only the Bmer died because GF was NI. This contradicts his information. After this, 5 starts spamming "1 = GF" which makes no sense with what he just said...

Basically, 5 is saying that 1 was attacked N1 by GF and that 7 "blocked him". However, he then says that 1 is GF... which makes no sense.

5 is innoed and 12 tells 5 that he's retarded. 5 tells him to shut up. 1 is voted up once again and 5 says that he's not providing LW and that he's FULL OF EXCUSES and that he's playing with the Town. 1 is executed and flips Doctor.

Night 4: Mafia spam NICE ONE SPY during Night Chat. 5 writes that Mafia is typing exactly like 12 and 14 and that they're most likely Mafia.

Day 5: 5 says what he wrote in his LW during Day Chat and 12 asks him wtf is that logic. 12 is voted up and claims Doctor. He's innoed. 3 is voted up and claims Investigator, but has no LW as he hasn't seen anything suspicious. 5 says that 13 hasn't said a word the whole game and says to inno. 3 is guiltied and flips Janitor.

5 spams that 13 and 14 are mafia. 4 tells him that "he's dumb as fuck, learn to play". 5 responds "hahaha im trying to misguide idiot l2p".

Night 5: 5 is killed by Mafia.

Town eventually manages to win.

During Dead Chat 5 and 1 discuss, 1 telling him that he gamethrew and 5 answering that he's a kid than the moment he dies needs to report. He gives some "explanations" for why he lynched 5 which do not make any sense and aren't what he said during whole Day 4, further contradicting himself. He tries to cover up saying that he did a mistake.

Recommended Action

oLo: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

This player seems to try to gamethrow and lynch a player in a subtle way. First of all, his name says "HONEST JOE IS A LIAR" and the person that he got mislynched is 1 "Honest Joe never lies".

During Night 3, 5 suddenly decides that 1 MUST BE EVIL and writes in LW that Night Inmune stuff out of the blue, as he has never mentioned anything, hasn't checked logs and doesn't take much time to write that message in his LW. He seems to know what to write.

During Day 4, this player uses different accusations against 1, all of them not making sense and contradicting himself several times.

During Day 5, he says "hahaha im trying to misguide idiot l2p" apparently revealing his intentions after being told that he's dumb and learn to play.

During Dead Chat, he contradicts himself more several times and is incredibly defensive and insults 1 a lot of times, using A LOT of ad hominems.

Finally, we must also consider the way he talks. He spams like hell, in caps and writes the several message many times (for example: 1 = GF. This is tipically used by executioners or people that want someone killed to get the easy vote of not very intelligent townies).

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

Re: oLo: 1-S2-1-1468087

1-S2-1-1468087 2x Watch listed for intentional game throwing
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.