{Watch List} intentional gamethrow rachylmellow +calakan 1-s2-1-8062177 +1-s2-1-8500663
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

intentional gamethrow rachylmellow +calakan 1-s2-1-8062177 +1-s2-1-8500663

Account Name:rachylmellow + calakan
    Account ID: #-s2-1-8062177 + #s2-1-8500663
    In-Game Name:rachyl + watermelon

Crimes Committed:intentional gamethrowing +skype maybe

Your Account Name:intaro
    Summary:

day 1:

calakan whisper to rachyl "it's okay rachyl intaro will pay 1 day"
    we see that both play together in fact.
    rachyl=sheriff (slot1)
    calakan=vet (slot 11)
    me=bus driver (slot 2)
    olo =detective (slot 12)

day 2:

not enough time to vote someone

day3:

rachylmellow (sheriff slot 1)
    says sheriff here 12 is mafia
    i am bus i didn't bus 12.

12 name is "rachyl is fuknut" ,
    rachylmellow slot 1 go on grudge crusade against 11 olo the detective
    and intentionally gamethrow because of his name.

12 is put to trial
    rachyl spam many time 12 is mafia,
    but in his/her log the result 12=ns

all vote guilty but me inno
    12 the detective is in graveyard

day4 :

i bused 11 n1 as a reminder.
    i am put to trial
    i say i am bus +lw
    ask 11 (calakan) to confirm me
    he does not then all guilty me even rachyl.
    he inno me though because i menaced him
    this is when calakan gamethrow

n5: rachylmellow type the lw :
    it's about me i just been lynched d4
    'lmfao get fucking wrecked little faggot LOSER"
    proving use grudge to play and throws

11 +1 spams a lot but went totally silent sometimes (like day3)
    like they use skype then 1+11 are using skype /external communication.

result :
    town lose

READ:
    rachylmellow looks to intentionally gamethrow if someone that doesn't like
    him/her is playing .
    well its confirmed in this replay.
    i will ask a very BRUTAL punishement since
    you can see she/he feel unchallenged even if warned will be reported.
    you read the log after d5
    " you think i care about this game? i will make another account if i get banned"

Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached Files Attached Files
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

2. ISO #2

Re: intentional gamethrow rachylmellow +calakan 1-s2-1-8062177 +1-s2-1-8500663

SC ID VERIFICATION

RachylMellow: Correct. 1-S2-1-8062177
    calakan: Correct. 1-S2-1-8500663

Respective Hotkeys

RachylMellow: Control + 2
    calakan: 6

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes, Rachyl got the Town to lynch 2 Townies mainly because of her personal problems with them.

Previous Offenses

RachylMellow: Griefing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=8062177
    Intentional Game-Throwing & Griefing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=8062177

calakan: None

Player Offenses

RachylMellow: Griefing & Reactionary Game-Throwing x2
    calakan: None

Summary

Setup: oLo and Rachyl insult each other. Rachyl accuses him of having gamethrew the previous game. intaro tells everyone to ignore her.

Names / Roles: calakan chooses "WATERMELON" as his name and roles Veteran. Rachyl chooses "Rachyl" as her name and roles Sheriff.

D1: intaro tells people to buy Rachyl a dildo and insults her. Rachyl tells oLo that she doesn't believe him and insults him. calakan PMs Rachyl "its okay rachyl, one day he will pay "

N1: calakan alerts and he is bussed by intaro. Intaro is saved by Bodyguard. Rachyl is RBed.

D2: oLo says Rachyl is guilty and pushes her throughout the day. She is voted, but not trialed. She insults him.

N2: Rachyl checks oLo N2 and gets a "NS".

D3: Rachyl says oLo is Mafia and that she is Sheriff. He is voted up and claims Detective "N1- 1 Nothing N2- 14-> 11" Rachyl continues saying he's Mafia and even swears on her life that she is telling the truth. He is executed and flips Detective. Rachyl says "lmfao thats what you get for fucking with me you cunt bitch boy ^_^" intaro insults her and says she killed him because of his name (Rachyl is a fucknut).

N3: Rachyl doesn't select to check anyone and is RBed.

D4: intaro says to get Rachyl for lynching the detective based on personal grudge. Rachyl says "thats what happens when you come up against me faggot. you get wrecked". She says that he deserved to die as he threw last game and that now they are even (which could be her admitting that she just gamethrew).

Rachyl is trialed and she claims that she actually checked 2 (intaro) last night. She asks calakan to inno her and she is innoed 1-1.

intaro is voted up and claims Bus Driver. The only player alive of his LW is 11 (Calakan). Rachyl PMs calakan "dont confirm him. ;say he's lying". 11 doesn't say anything and Rachyl says "11 DOESNT CONFIRM, GET HIM". intaro is executed and flips Bus Driver (calakan comes at the last second and says "im back" and innoes. Rachyl says "eat shit you punk bitch bahahahaha. goodbye! SAY HI to 12 for me! They insult each other.

N4: She writes in her LW "lmfao I win" and gets killed.

For the sake of not getting an indeterminate number of mental problems I'll omit you the Dead Chat, but they basically insult each other all the time.

Mafia wins.

Recommended Action

RachylMellow: Watch List x4
    calakan: Ignore / Evidence

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

There is no way to confirm calakan didn't confirm you on purpose, so we can't know if he truly game-threw to get you lynched. As for her relation with Rachyl, it doesn't seem as if they are Skyping.

@intaro I please ask you to stop insulting Rachyl all the time. I know she also does insult, but you are provoquing her to get you lynched. Furthermore, you guys disrupt the game making the Day Chat 80% you guys insulting each other. Thank you.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Rachyl

Re: intentional gamethrow rachylmellow +calakan 1-s2-1-8062177 +1-s2-1-8500663

LMFAO! now im getting the message that im "being warned for severe griefing" this game can kiss my ass. you wouldnt believe all the people that make fun of me and insult me all the time, they got what they deserved for messing with me. i hate bullies