User Tag List

1. ISO #1

RichardRyder: 1-S2-1-8529782 RachylMellow: 1-S2-1-8062177

Account Name:richardryder
    Account ID: #-s2-1-8529782
    In-Game Name:im dave

Crimes Committed:gamethrowing+bank hack+use a hack to not appear in replay,
    (in the scrolling list bottom right)

Your Account Name:intaro (the best player)
    Summary:

day1
    people random vote 4 to trial,
    im dave (3) the marshall votes guilty...
    a responsible marshall shouldn't do that.
    4 is voted inno.
    day 2:
    (3) i am dave reveal as marshall
    people PM roles, i say i am vet and killed 15.
    he lynch me and rachylmellow
    who was enjoying my death (as town).

next days he lynch many towns.

town lose

i put screenshot so you can verify the information
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dude54; September 3rd, 2018 at 06:56 PM.
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

2. ISO #2

Re: bank hack+ gamethrow +another hack 1-s2-1-8529782 (richardryder)

SC ID VERIFICATION

RichardRyder: Correct. 1-S2-1-8529782
    [ADDED]RachylMellow: Correct. 1-S2-1-8062177

Respective Hotkeys

RichardRyder: E
    RachylMellow: Control + 3

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes. RychardMellow throwing caused Town to lose both a confirmed Veteran and a Mason.

Previous Offenses

RichardRyder: None
    RachylMellow: Griefing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...(richardryder)

Player Offenses

RichardRyder: Bank Hacking
    RachylMellow: Griefing & Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary

Setup: --

Names / Roles: RichardRyder roles Marshall and selects "Im Dave" as his name. RachylMellow roles Mason and selects "Heather Mason" as his name

Day 1: As Day 1 Lynch is allowed 4 is trialed. He is not lynched. RachylMellow realises 6 is intaro.

Night 1: RachylMellow tells her Mason Leader to visit 6, as she bets that he is Cultist. The Mason Leader is killed by intaro, who is a Veteran that was in alert.

Day 2: RichardRyder reveals as Marshall. RachylMellow decided to fake claim Sheriff and says that 6 is Mafia. Then, she PMs the same to the Marshall. There are a lot of PMs happening, and RichardRyder probably doesn't notice 6's roleclaim and focuses on RachylMellow's claim that 6 is Mafia. 6 is executed and says that he's Veteran and RychardRyder is mad that he called him a thrower. 5 PMs RychardRyder that he's Detective and that 11 is throwing as she is a Mason. 11 is lynched, she flips Mason. 9 is lynched, he flips Cultist.

The others teams are eventually vanquished and the Triad wins.

RichardRyder's Bank: 21851 Points, 87 Victories, 5037 Games Played - Ranked Score: 250 Wins 1000 Losses 1000 Forfeits : HACKED BANK

Recommended Action

RichardRyder: Point Ban
    RachylMellow: Watch List x3

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

I believe RichardRyder got confused with 6's Game-Throwing, but he was checking logs and etc. which suggests that he was trying to play to win. He also didn't claim to have murdered your ass because it was you, but that he got fooled. RychardMellow, however, ordered her Mason Leader to visit 6 and when he died to a Veteran she decided to lie and claim 6 was Mafia. That's 100% Intentional Game-Throwing.

RichardRyder's hacked bank is obvious, though.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Rachyl

Re: RichardRyder: 1-S2-1-8529782 RachylMellow: 1-S2-1-8062177

This is freaking unacceptable! I am appealing! Intaro had done nothing but witch hunt me in the past, i am just returning the favor. HE SHOULD BE THE ONE ON THE WATCHLIST NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HES GOTTEN AWAY WITH WITCH HUNTING ME SO MANY TIMES, IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. INTARO PICKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ISO #5

@Rachyl

We're not ignoring your appeal on purpose. As you said, everyone who asks for one in the appropiate way will get one, so please relax.

Make sure to read the Appeal Instructions https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l-Instructions

If you had read them, you would have known that you need to acknowledge that you have read the Appeal Rules and that if your appeal is found frivolous staff may double your punishment in order for your appeal to be accepted. I will not even talk about the "Be polite, respectful and keep your cool" and "Explain your reason(s) / grounds for requesting an appeal" rules.

If you still wish this report to be audited, make sure to do what I just told you and say why your punishment is wrong. Also, saying that intaro has witch hunt you in many other games is not enough. The "eye for an eye" doesn't work here. I'm sorry if you feel frustrated, but that's how it is.

Finally, if you want to report any players breaking the rules PLEASE DO IT. I assure you that your report will be reviewed.

And don't insult the Staff or anyone else.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by dude54 View Post
    i am not witch hunting this person that's a flat lie;
    try to bring proof .
    btw she just so salty and vulgar everyone knows that
    Intaro, you KNOW you witchhunt me you LIAR. you are a flat out liar! everyone in the lobbies has witnessed you witchhunting me as jailor and executing me. Dont even lie. Even ask Balthy, he saw you witchhunt me you, straight up liar!

8. ISO #8

by the way she hates almost everyone and turn salty instant,
    she victimize herself by reversing situations, no i don't witch hunt this person.
    please don't take in consideration her appeal because
    in this save there is no witch hunt .

sc2 auto save replays
    Last edited by dude54; October 4th, 2018 at 02:50 AM.
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.