What's your hobby?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

What's your hobby?

I was at the antiquary shop in my town today and I found a couple of interesting things there - a tank cap and Soviet coins <3

I really like collecting coins. And old books, even though I haven't any

What's your hobby?

2. ISO #2

Re: What's your hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I was at the antiquary shop in my town today and I found a couple of interesting things there - a tank cap and Soviet coins <3

I really like collecting coins. And old books, even though I haven't any

What's your hobby?
    coins r cool

i draw stuff all day for work, but i enjoy drawing stuff out of work too lol

3. ISO #3

My hobby is playing with you guys :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    No hobbies really.

To be honest, you can tell the world about your hobbies at Settings > Edit Profile > Additional Information > Interests.
    If you're too lazy to find it, there's link: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/profil...do=editprofile
    Seriously, how did you miss this one?
    cause i ain't no scrub. everyone knows only scrubs update or view profiles

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My hobby is playing with you guys :P
    I am part of the classic doom community. I'm a mapper and in my free time I practice with Gzdoom builder making maps and fiddling around with mechanics, its like my second life outside the sc2 community. Its why I dont play with my nigga @Marshmallow Marshall as much anymore.
    Last edited by Chalibluefin; September 4th, 2018 at 08:41 AM.
    https://im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-6dbb48f64e.gif

BROKEN....our love.....it's BROKEN

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Chalibluefin View Post
    I am part of the classic doom community. I'm a mapper and in my free time I practice with Gzdoom builder making maps and fiddling around with mechanics, its like my second life outside the sc2 community. Its why I dont play with my nigga @Marshmallow Marshall as much anymore.
    Ooooooooh I thought you just had no time for playing lol. Well, if you want to play with me, just ping me :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

Members who have read this thread: 1