User Tag List

1. ISO #1

THICClolitas: 1-S2-1-9782672

Account Name: THICClolitas
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-9782672
    In-Game Name: . (Sheriff/Cultist)

Crimes Committed: Game-Throw/Cheating

Your Account Name: Dark

Summary: My man got all evils back-to-back and game threw the cultist into the lynch. SC2Replay is really straight forward and shows the crimes with sufficient evidence!

-Mafia- (245).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: THICClolitas: 1-S2-1-9782672

SC ID VERIFICATION

THICClolitas: Correct. 1-S2-1-9782672

Respective Hotkeys

THICClolitas: E

Was the Game Result altered?

No, there was a Cult left and when he realised that he played to his actual win condition and Cult managed to win.

Previous Offenses

THICClolitas: Reactionary Game-Throwing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=9782672

Player Offenses

THICClolitas: Mild Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary

Roles / Names: THICClolitas roles Sheriff and chooses "." as his name.

Days 1-4: This player has been doing a good job, and finds out 6 as the MM and 7 as Triad. During Night 4 he decides to check 8 and finds out he's Cultist. However, he's shot but healed (which turns him into a Cultist).

Day 5: THICClolitas seems to believe he has been killed "fuck it, i dont care anymore" but then realises he has been healed by WD "wait, AH SHIT, gj doc". However, he decides to not give 8 his win (he confuses 8 with 10 as 10 is the WD and not 8. He doesn't know that there are 2 cultists and wants to give Town the win so he decides to reveal his team mate) "i stuck with town, im dying as town, report me if you want".

8 is trialed and he claims Doctor and that he healed 1 last night. 15 says "WITCH DOCTOR LMAO" and THICClolitas writes "^" confirming that statement. 8 is guiltied, and says that he will be reporting 1 for Gamethrowing. THICClolitas responds "yeah, actually do it, not even joking" basically admitting that he was Gamethrown on purpose.

Night 5: THICClolitas realises that he's not alone, and that there's a Witch Doctor left. He says "okey i fucked up".

Day 6: THICClolitas leads a lynch on 12, an Interrogator. 12 claims that he's Jailor and asks 9 to confirm but 9 says that he fucked up not executing and saying 11 was Doctor when he was Amne and leaves. 9 asks 15 and 14 to confirm in a jokingly way and is guiltied.

Cult gains majority and eventually wins.

Regarding the Hacking issue I believe there is not enough proof. This player checked Logs a lot of times and probably had luck on his side. He was also mistaken about it being 3 v 1 v 1 at the end, when it was actually a 3 v 2.

Recommended Action

THICClolitas: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

This player basically admitted that he was gamethrowing. However, when he realised that his team had someone else he decided to play to his win condition... and achieving his team's win. That's why I call this a "Mild Intentional Gamethrow".

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

Re: THICClolitas: 1-S2-1-9782672

1-S2-1-9782672 2x watch listed for intentional game throwing
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4