Post your most interesting and bizarre games here!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

Post your most interesting and bizarre games here!

Solo scumbag win. I observed this while dead. It's was pretty funny actually.

I've also seen an auditor lead a town and solo-win in the end.

Though the most interesting game I've played was one where I was Executioner. A different executioner followed the usual strategy of claiming day 2 and trying to get their target lynched. I counter-claimed their lead and they got lynched. It was pretty funny actually... but then I got audited into scumbag

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Post your most interesting and bizarre games here!

In a particular game, I was beginning to lose faith in the town as an investigator due to their behavior and unwillingness to take the game seriously, question and pressure suspects, follow leads (including my own), or use logical thinking. I was paralyzed in thought on how to proceed with this situation. . . And then, the Mayor soon revealed and the following conversation took place (my color was orange):

Averis: "Gg, I'm not quite sure what to do anymore, town is in a chaotic state and refuses to take anything seriously. . . I'm starting to lose hope at this point."
    Mayor: "wtf orange? don't ever give up in this game. stop being a pussy"
    Averis: "If you say so."
    Mayor: *Trials and lynches an innocent lookout (who's defense was "I Am Black Male")*
    Mayor: "WTF?"
    Mayor: *Has given up on life!*

I believe this was during Day 3 or 4. I've never been in a game where a person contradicted themselves that quickly before.
    Last edited by Averis; August 22nd, 2018 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Grammar error. Blame my AP English teacher. I can't resist fixing them upon notice

4. ISO #4

Most unexpected game loss was probably the most interesting game i've seen. When the Arsonist was sitting nights n1-n4 just dousing people while the town just trolled, lynched themselves and spammed chat. This guy...he was able to burn all of his targets, kind of lucky that he doused the mafia//town investigative//governmental roles...then claimed survivor when he was voted up on d6, and the remaining town lynched the remainder of the town.

I remember eating my dinner and just watching this guy burn the whole town down on n5 while I was in the graveyard.
    Was a thing of beauty.
    WP Arsonist WP
    Gettin' fired up here, boss! -Hellbat
    Last edited by Smitty; August 23rd, 2018 at 08:44 AM.

5. ISO #5

Fucking 5 Witch, 5 Bus driver, 5 Vigilante game.
    The guy who made this setup should die in a fire. (And he's also homosexual, then he should die in a fire twice)

Also, when i played the game for 1st time, i was crier.
    I didn't knew what to do so i just typed "I don't know how to play" the whole game, i also said "Lynch me" and pepole voted for me, i said my role was crier so they inno'd me.

When i won as netural killing for 1st time, i also felt like i'm pro, but i just got lucky with mayor's 50/50 lynch.
    That feeling can't be forgotten.

I tried make a setup by myself, that isn't 9-3-3.
    It was horrible, but the game (kinda) reached day 10!
    Last edited by Arsonist; August 24th, 2018 at 05:56 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Fucking 5 Witch, 5 Bus driver, 5 Vigilante game.
    The guy who made this setup should die in a fire. (And he's also homosexual, then he should die in a fire twice)

Also, when i played the game for 1st time, i was crier.
    I didn't knew what to do so i just typed "I don't know how to play" the whole game, i also said "Lynch me" and pepole voted for me, i said my role was crier so they inno'd me.

When i won as netural killing for 1st time, i also felt like i'm pro, but i just got lucky with mayor's 50/50 lynch.
    That feeling can't be forgotten.

I tried make a setup by myself, that isn't 9-3-3.
    It was horrible, but the game (kinda) reached day 10!
    I really hate 9-3-3s tbh. That setup's ubiquity is part of the reason I no longer play the mod. You try to run a different setup and people call you a troll host. Even if it's more enjoyable.

That being said. I remember a really funny game where town ALMOST got HEA legit. All evils died n1 to veteran/jailors, but one bus driver also ended up visiting him it was funny as fuck tho, still got the replay. Everyone was surprised, game ended d2 :rofl:

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I really hate 9-3-3s tbh. That setup's ubiquity is part of the reason I no longer play the mod. You try to run a different setup and people call you a troll host. Even if it's more enjoyable.

That being said. I remember a really funny game where town ALMOST got HEA legit. All evils died n1 to veteran/jailors, but one bus driver also ended up visiting him it was funny as fuck tho, still got the replay. Everyone was surprised, game ended d2 :rofl:
    LOL nice one.

The mod is slowly dying. We need to get more people ASAP because else FM will die, proof is in the recent game...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

This game happened yesterday.

I was witch doctor.

The save was something like this:
    Godfather
    Consigilere?
    Mafia Random

Witch Doctor
    Cultist

Neutral Random
    Neutral Random

Marshall
    Mason
    Mason
    5 more townies

But the save also had a day 1 lynch.

I was 2, "John McCains cancer", and another person in game was "[WARNING] John McCain died at 81" or something like that (this game happened the very night he died, and Google just put up the news at the bottom of the search page)

So as a joke, I must add, I put up [WARNING]. The whole town followed and actually gulitied him. Two people, 5 and 13, inno'd him. He turned out to be GF. Everyone loses their shit.

Day 2, 5 is put up. He says 13 is inno. The town gulities. 5 was NEW GF.

Night 2, i get attacked but I was saved.

Day 3, 13 was put up. Turns out he was the doc that saved me. I delayed the confirmation. Inno'd.
    The town targeted 14, who was judge. He courted and put up 13.

Now after some more kills, and the cultist buddy of mine dying, a mason became mason leader and is now on the move.
    The ML visited me. BG also visited me. I didn't heal BG. I was as frustrated as ML and BG were, because that was my last chance to convert someone.

Now four remained. Judge (14), WD (2, me), a mafia, and a townie/neut (i dont remember)
    I needed judge to do the right thing so that I can win. I NEEDED him to put up the mafia.

But judge "misclicked" on me, lynching me right on the spot. Gamethrower.
    Mafia then shot up judge afterwards. Karma for gamethrowing.

Mafia, despite their extremely shitty start, won the game because judge fucked up.
    I was extremely salty.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

9. ISO #9

My whole mafia team got fucked over one time, and one of our guys tried to gamethrow. I end up claiming sherrif the whole game trying to seem townie, yet almost everyone is on to me. This one fuck claims jailor, proceeds to jail me and I think I am about to lose, however he never presses the execution button. The very next day he is completely silent and I tell town that he never jailed me, and wind up getting the jailor lynched. I win the game on the account that half the town was brain dead
    https://im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-6dbb48f64e.gif

BROKEN....our love.....it's BROKEN

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.