i really like this game style and ive never played it outside of party's with friends and family
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Re: i really like this game style and ive never played it outside of party's with friends and family

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf593 View Post
    i really want to play this game i've seen videos on this game for sc2 and i want to play it
    You know StarCraft II is now available for free. You can download it and then you can get yourself whitelisted - which lets you play the game (new accounts are automatically kicked; it's an anti-hacker feature designed to prevent them from smurfing after a ban).
    Last edited by ; August 21st, 2018 at 10:27 AM.

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Re: i really like this game style and ive never played it outside of party's with friends and family

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Town Of Salem
    Town of Salem is a browser version of StarCraft II Mafia, more or less. It's very similar to an older version of the SC2 Arcade map, which is presumably what you've seen in videos.

It's not as bad as some people here would tell you IF you play Ranked or Ranked Practice. I'd say it's actually better than SC2, as regards to play style and community. The average ToS ranked game is filled with decent players (not great, decent), whereas the average StarCraft II Mafia game is filled with... less than stellar ones. But, if you're lucky, there'll be two or three highly skilled players in SC2.

TL;DR The SC2 Community is much more toxic and less skilled overall, but it also has a number of 'dedicated' players who are very, very skilled.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Town of Salem is a browser version of StarCraft II Mafia, more or less. It's very similar to an older version of the SC2 Arcade map, which is presumably what you've seen in videos.

It's not as bad as some people here would tell you IF you play Ranked or Ranked Practice. I'd say it's actually better than SC2, as regards to play style and community. The average ToS ranked game is filled with decent players (not great, decent), whereas the average StarCraft II Mafia game is filled with... less than stellar ones. But, if you're lucky, there'll be two or three highly skilled players in SC2.

TL;DR The SC2 Community is much more toxic and less skilled overall, but it also has a number of 'dedicated' players who are very, very skilled.
    what Sc2Mafia Community are talking about?

EU or NA?
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You know StarCraft II is now available for free. You can download it and then you can get yourself whitelisted - which lets you play the game (new accounts are automatically kicked; it's an anti-hacker feature designed to prevent them from smurfing after a ban).
    not on EU you can go there whenever you want
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11