User Tag List

1. ISO #1

PetyrBaelish: 1-S2-1-8382670

Account Name: PetyrBaelish
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8382670
    In-Game Name: Feminist

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Reasoner
    Summary: Classic Intentional Game-Throwing, he revealed who I (incense master) and the administrator were after he was lynched. He was afk before and put in a really weak defense to boot, giving no lee-way for a possible inno. Ruined the entire game just by n2. Real damper on the mood.

-Mafia- (1998).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

PetyrBaelish: 1-S2-1-B382670

Hello community!

I am here to report the player known as <Sc2Maf>PetyrBaelish: 1-S2-1-B382670.

Account Name: PetyrBaelish
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-B382670
    In-Game Name: Feminist

Crimes Committed:Game throwing, Griefing

Your Account Name: <Sc2Maf>SoRRoW
    Summary: In this game Petyr Baelish got unlucky and was found out by a sheriff on Night 1. When the lead was followed and he got lynched he proceeded to give up his fellow Triad members, as he was the DH. In the following games of which there has been at least 4 I have been in within the same day, he has been toxic and abusive and disruptive to the game and towards myself who has enjoyed mafia for several years and am currently a Patron. He has begged for the ban in the following games because he doesn't believe I have the power or the ability to have him punished for this. As a result of this game, I notified a clan officer of <Sc2Maf> known as <Sc2Maf>Balthy but their .bnet name is <Sc2Maf>Crash and they watched the replay of this game in which he abusively gamethrew, so he proceeded to kick him out of our clan. I was advised by Balthy/Crash to post this report and notify the community so that Petyr would no longer disrupt the fun the rest of us have enjoying this game. I have replays saved and screenshots taken if any are requested. I am asking for a tag of Watch List in the least, Auto kick in my own opinion. But I will leave that up to you lovely people. This is a literal cut-and-dry case of game throwing on N1 and ruining the experience for the rest of us that have to continue to play with this player. He is abusive towards me in every game I end up in with him because he knows I am responsible for him getting his tags removed, which I can also provide evidence of. Thank you and I hope to see a QUICK resolution to this toxic player that ruins the game for the rest of us.Petyr 4.pngPetyr 5.png
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Destruct1ve; August 20th, 2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Adding yet another toxic screenshot

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: PetyrBaelish: 1-S2-1-8382670

SC ID VERIFICATION

PetyrBaelish: Correct. 1-S2-1-8382670

Respective Hotkeys

PetyrBaelish: 2

Was the Game Result altered?

Completely, Triad had no chance of winning after the Dragon Head revealed his team mates.

Previous Offenses

PetyrBaelish: Reactionary Game-Throwing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=8382670

Player Offenses

PetyrBaelish: Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary

Setup: -

Names / Roles: PetyrBaelish roles Dragon Head and chooses "Feminist" as his name.

Day 1: --

Night 1: PetyrBaelish does not choose to kill anyone. He kills 5 due to a triad member recommending to kill him.

Day 2: 7, a Jester, claims that he's Sheriff and 10 is Triad. 10 is voted up, claims to be AFK and that he's Doctor... however, he's lynched. While he's being executed he says "9 is incense master and 2 is administrator" which is 100% accurate.

Triad soon is lynched and Town wins.

Recommended Action

PetyrBaelish: Watch List x3

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #5