8-3-3-1 balance game crashed on a tie vote on day 9.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: 8-3-3-1 balance game crashed on a tie vote on day 9.

Was this a Judge/Crier save, perchance?

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Was this a Judge/Crier save, perchance?
    No, 3 Mafia GF support random, 8 town TG, TI, TI, Tpro, Tpro, TK, TPow, TRan, 1 Any Random only neut/town non killing, NK, NBenign, NRandom

Cult was the NRandom, was attempting to get the last town who was vet, so for some reason they tried to convert the exec who already won. On day 9 a hidden vote came up 2 to 2 and it crashed.

Town chat was frozen but death chat was active... I afked until SC2 crashed and uploaded the full replay. Something on the tie vote mechanic failed.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    No, 3 Mafia GF support random, 8 town TG, TI, TI, Tpro, Tpro, TK, TPow, TRan, 1 Any Random only neut/town non killing, NK, NBenign, NRandom

Cult was the NRandom, was attempting to get the last town who was vet, so for some reason they tried to convert the exec who already won. On day 9 a hidden vote came up 2 to 2 and it crashed.

Town chat was frozen but death chat was active... I afked until SC2 crashed and uploaded the full replay. Something on the tie vote mechanic failed.
    Executioner was night immune? Cult can't conver night immune as i know... (i didn't played this game for a while)

Also, blizzard will crash your game if you're online for 9 hours, it was made to avoid servers overload.
    And it was proably a hacker, happened once for me, he also hacked votes to "-1, -2, -3, -4, -5..." then game froze.

I left, didn't know what one of my replays has this event.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think that's an admin you saw, admins have the power to change a player's voting power.
    even if it was possible (it's not) no admin would change a player's voting power. truly sickening that u would say that
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Anyway I've seen stranger things happen in this game, many are simply unsolvable without completely rewriting the game code. This is one of them. The only thing I can suggest to prevent situations like this one from occurring in the future is to not lead the game into a stalemate. And never run a setup that has both a Judge and a Crier, they tend to freeze a lot.

I think spamming can also have that effect but I'm not 100% sure.

One other thing is, the game freezes after day 20 or some other obscene date like that.
    Last edited by ; August 20th, 2018 at 08:00 AM.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Executioner was night immune? Cult can't conver night immune as i know... (i didn't played this game for a while)

Also, blizzard will crash your game if you're online for 9 hours, it was made to avoid servers overload.
    And it was proably a hacker, happened once for me, he also hacked votes to "-1, -2, -3, -4, -5..." then game froze.

I left, didn't know what one of my replays has this event.
    Why the hell did I get a quote notification from that post... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10