1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    There's no one in that chat lol
    Unless Hybrid is just taunting Efe like a mofo kekekekek
    Kenny, look at that... how can he KNOW there's noone in that chat if he's not part of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

I'm going to bed now. I'll be here more tomorrow, so bye
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359
    Ganelon

I never said to lynch Hybrid lmao. @aamirus .

10. ISO #360
    Ganelon

Lynching Haecceity is poor ply IMO. I agree with him about Hybrid

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    @Efekannn02 can rachyl post the scripts of what happened in EfeM night chat?

@Rachyl if yes could you? if no can you at least make a little bit of summary of it

Sc2Mafia Staff Member

Has Access To Efekannn02's Night Chat(can talk too)
    Rachyl can literally do what she wants
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm merely their servant
    That being said.
    Do NOT convert me please. If you're Efekannn02, know that I will side with you and be your spokesperson. I think I have some idea of what's going to happen this game.

If you're Distorted, you know how much I suck as scum. If you convert me, at least *please* Lynch hybrid so that Dunna and EfeM become scum. Please.

If you're Scvmurderer, then fuck you if you convert me. You'll be making my life difficult.
    first impression is I think Magoroth may be Hybrid.

I am far behind and just started reading - catching up now.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #363

Scvmurderer and Hybrid need to get lynched then.
    wouldent efekannn need to be lynched since he can kill people?

So we could use Efekannn to replenish the town pool back?

This setup is more complicated than I thought.
    it sounds like we need to lynch efekannn.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

If you can find that quote or explain what power role other than Hybrid would benefit from a PR soft claim, then I'll agree with you
    i dont believe the soft claim was a strategic thing, i believe it was more of a roleplayer thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    whoever follows me gets converted btw, so hop into the train
    Only group that Starcraft Players want to be recruited to is MafiaZ. So...im thinking this is a MafiaZ claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's scummy as hell... SC players LOSE if Hybrid gets lynched. So you're not one of them. You're not Efekann either, since he dies when Hybrid gets lynched. What's left... Hybrid himself, and I doubt Hybrid would say "let's lynch Hybrid" openly on D1. And Scvmurderer. I suspect you of being Scvmurderer, sir.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    unless starcraft players are converted to mafiaZ, then they win if hybrid is lynched.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why do you see distorted as confirmed mayor? How does that make any sense? This setup is nowhere close to a mod 933...………. Distorted is not a member of the town and if he loses then every SC2 player he converted loses with him whilst the other unconverted SC2 players win. I cannot see any reason to prefer Distorted over Efe or Scv as an unconverted SC2 player.
    starcraft players can win with mafiaZ.

21. ISO #371

If one gets converted to Efe, what incentive do they have for supporting the clan, or just doing anything other than trying to sabotage their leader?
    The same applies to the other two clans when Efe dies.
    This actually sounds like the EfeM clan =P lol

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Yes, it was me :P (and a joke)

I agree that we must help Distorted (aka Hybrid, the player). We should probably try to get Scv down before Efe though, because Efe can get choos back to clanless.
    oh yeah, hybrid is me... ok i need to wake up more for this rofl

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Which doesn't work because SC players converted to Skwirl WILL NOT win if Hybrid is lynched, which fucks close to everyone over.
    but if we keep chooo alive, skip days and let mafiaZ convert from skwril - then everyone wins. MafiaZ and Skwirl win together.

26. ISO #376

But they lose if HYbrid is lynched. I think that overruns the mafiaz-skwirl common win thing. Distorted would still win, but not his members.
    which is why we skip 4 days and allow recruiting from mafiaZ until all memers are recruited. then by PoS we can lynch scv (sb16)

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

OK - caught up.

I think SB16 is SCVmurderer. that intro is all too familiar.

I also agree with lynching Hybrid (role) and allowing MafiaZ to convert us. so this means MafiaZ should reveal as well as hybrid.

ill look more in depth at this strategy after I eat, but from what I understand of the setup now, it seems like a pretty solid plan. It also provides a high chance for maximizing wins

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    OK - caught up.

I think SB16 is SCVmurderer. that intro is all too familiar.

I also agree with lynching Hybrid (role) and allowing MafiaZ to convert us. so this means MafiaZ should reveal as well as hybrid.

ill look more in depth at this strategy after I eat, but from what I understand of the setup now, it seems like a pretty solid plan. It also provides a high chance for maximizing wins
    The biggest obstacle I see now is having the game continue and not end early. but it would be important that we lynch hybrid TODAY so efe dies and cannot kill anyone.

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Efekannn02
    the mafiaz member role card says that all mafiaz members have the ability to convert.
    does this mean they get to convert multiple times if there is more than one?
    you said they have no night chat too...
    MafiaZ doesnt get a nightchat they have a giant disadvantage by it im gonna use rng which mafiaz member converts his target
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Distorted, why did you openly claim your role? Does it benefit a StarCraft player to reveal?
    with the current strategy being discussed, more revealed roles and information out in the open the better. if we are lynching hybrid, that means scv and skwirl will not want to recruit starcraft players. skwirl is fine with it due to mafiaZ being able to steal them and the 2 factions winning together. so Skwirl can check/verify (if notified of conversions) if people really are starcraft players.

if the strategy does not happen, it will not have been the best idea to reveal my role, but also not a game breaking one for me. there are multiple ways starcraft players can win. I feel pretty confidnet in the strategy of lynching hybrid D1, but if he does not reveal then...that puts us all into a mode where we need to rethink our approach.

TLR - I revealed because I feel this strategy is worth the slight disadvantage ill gain if it does not go as planned.

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386
    Ganelon

The problem with lynching Hybrid is that it leaves us at Dunna’s mercy. If Dunna is an asshole, he’ll try to kill MafiaZ and he’ll win either way. I agree to this lynch

37. ISO #387
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    that bias comes from me siding with distorted, who I see as confirmed mayor right now.
    you on the other hand being strongly for skipping and letting efe kill someone makes me think that you actually are either efe or, in your case more likely, dunna.
    I agree

38. ISO #388

Someone mentioned something about users not posting... but there's already a rule that says:

Rules Of Conduct:
    Minimum Posts Of 5

I haven't seen Denolann and Arsonist speak at all, and it's only 4 hours until the end of day... which kinda messes up the game. In case no one else claims Hybrid, I'm putting my vote on SJ, even tho I'm quite suspicious of him.

-vote SuperJack

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

By the way, that Abe Lincoln guy is me on my phone. Ignore it.

SJ is Hybrid btw, host meta says that lmao

that's probably why Rachyl is staff
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I claim. AlllIiiIiivE. 0118999881999119725-3
    What does "host meta" mean or refer to? @Distorted , SJ made a claim but it's a suspicious one

43. ISO #393

There's a policy to do that? That wouldn't really advance the game tho, and Efe gets to kill... If they don't post in the first day, we can have Distorted(role) convert them and just leave them on the losing side I guess. That's still not very helpful, but even without those two, we have a majority over Efe and Scv, which is sort of relieving.

44. ISO #394

I'm going to bed too. Will be back tomorrow!

HYBRID PLS COME OUT
    SO WE KNOW WHO NOT TO LYNCH

45. ISO #395

hybrids goal is to get lynched. why elect him mayor if he wants to get himself killed.
    !Hybrid (when I put "!" it means the player) is not MafiaZ, he's Distorted. He was revealed at start of game, remember?

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

but if we keep chooo alive, skip days and let mafiaZ convert from skwril - then everyone wins. MafiaZ and Skwirl win together.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

This setup, and the AFKers, are boring when put together. Can we start getting replaces already? @Denolann obviously forgot that he had signed for this, and Arsonist is Arsonist.