S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Well this is simple. Assuming he converted somebody, then we kill MM now so he can’t convert anybody else. Then there is one EfeM member left who can just sit there and wait while mafiaZ converts all of the cits first. We lynch Hybrid and game ends with all people currently alive winning besides MM.

Or if he didn’t convert anybody, then we lynch him now and game ends immediately and hybrid/staff member lose. But still Skwirl, mafiaz, and all the SC2 players win.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    so aamirus I'm guessing you really want Dunna alive then?
    Assuming rachyl is gonna hammer anyway because that's how her role works you are now the reason that we aren't lynching the person who wants to kill mafiaZ members.
    I actually hadn’t seen that Stealth claimed Dunna until you posted this - I was casually reading the posts I had missed and didn’t notice the Day was about to end. So thanks Kenny cuz that was a good lynch

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    kek
    Called it in #318
    It's ok, I knew this would happen. Farewell!
    Go back in your grave, I killed you... Deadposting isn't allowed on here, even the "bah!posts" are illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well this is simple. Assuming he converted somebody, then we kill MM now so he can’t convert anybody else. Then there is one EfeM member left who can just sit there and wait while mafiaZ converts all of the cits first. We lynch Hybrid and game ends with all people currently alive winning besides MM.

Or if he didn’t convert anybody, then we lynch him now and game ends immediately and hybrid/staff member lose. But still Skwirl, mafiaz, and all the SC2 players win.

Or you can let me convert you all to Communism! The Efe banner, the banner of the people...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also. You need me alive until everyone is converted to mafiaz :P because else game will end and SC players will lose. You NEEEEEEEEEED ME
    If you didn’t convert anybody, then we have enough votes to end the game right now by lynching you. Hybrid and Staff member would lose too but letting you live is a threat to every other player alive (all 6 of us) and we only need 5 votes to lynch you. I don’t think it’s worth risking you killing any more SC2 players (and therefore making them lose) just so that hybrid can win.

If you did convert somebody, then we can lynch hybrid (which makes you die) and have mafiaZ convert us 1 by 1 and convert the EfeM member last.

Either way you die so honestly you should just be a sport and say if you converted anybody

8. ISO #508

If you didn’t convert anybody, then we have enough votes to end the game right now by lynching you. Hybrid and Staff member would lose too but letting you live is a threat to every other player alive (all 6 of us) and we only need 5 votes to lynch you. I don’t think it’s worth risking you killing any more SC2 players (and therefore making them lose) just so that hybrid can win.

If you did convert somebody, then we can lynch hybrid (which makes you die) and have mafiaZ convert us 1 by 1 and convert the EfeM member last.

Either way you die so honestly you should just be a sport and say if you converted anybody
    What if I refuse to throw (or "be a sport" as you call it) to let a rude person win? And what if I kill noone but you dirty skwirl?

9. ISO #509

What if I refuse to throw (or "be a sport" as you call it) to let a rude person win? And what if I kill noone but you dirty skwirl?
    It’s not throwing. You’d actually be helping your teammate win. And your threats are irrelevant because there are at least 5 MafiaZ/Skwirl/SC2 players alive and we only need 5 votes to lynch you. You are dead.

10. ISO #510

It’s not throwing. You’d actually be helping your teammate win. And your threats are irrelevant because there are at least 5 MafiaZ/Skwirl/SC2 players alive and we only need 5 votes to lynch you. You are dead.
    Intentionally revealing information on my team doesn't benefit me. I refuse. You are an enemy. Nothing personal, just business

11. ISO #511

-vote aamirus

12. ISO #512

-vote aamirus
    By the way, I am the original MafiaZ member and I did successfully convert somebody last night. The only way for you to win this game is for MafiaZ to side with you against Skwirl and I don’t see any reason to do that when it would mean more players losing overall.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

aamirus was strongly for skipping and waited till the last second before voting after I personally asked him
    aamirus did avoid a lot of questions and appeared friendly towards MM and stealth yesterday
    I personally had the impression of him being dunna at first before stealth publicly revealed
    there is literally no reason for efekannn to kill himself
    Efekannn's rolecard says he gets to see all targets at night

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

I'm not buying this all
    Look at the page when I came back online - there was no mention of stealth’s Dunna claim and that’s all I had read when I posted “an 12 hours later and nothing has changed. Shocker”. Then I started reading from my last post like literally 12 hours earlier and only occasionally checking the most recent posts. I didn’t see stealth’s Dunna claim until right when you made that post I just quoted.

Also, the only reason for MM to be faking efe is if he’s Hybrid. In your skeptical mind I would have to be Efe myself then. Lynching Hybrid = efe dies instantly. So if I was lying, as you seem to think, then I would currently be crusading for my own death.

21. ISO #521

aamirus you just claimed mafiaZ member and you strongly wanted to skip the day when there were two people who could kill and wanted mafiaZ dead more than anybody else.

I also totally see MM being either a citizen who's pulling a dumb prank or an efe recruit who received instructions in the night chat before getting recruited as possibilities.

22. ISO #522

Efekannn02 can see all targets of every player in this game according to his rolecard.

Efekannn02
    Night Action:Kill Someone And Convert Someone Each Night
    Attributes:Cannot Kill Distorted Until 2 EfeM Members Are Gathered Or D5 Happens
    Cannot Be Converted And Night Immune
    Share A Night Chat With Your Clans
    Gets To Know All Actions At Night

23. ISO #523

aamirus was strongly for skipping and waited till the last second before voting after I personally asked him
    aamirus did avoid a lot of questions and appeared friendly towards MM and stealth yesterday
    I personally had the impression of him being dunna at first before stealth publicly revealed
    there is literally no reason for efekannn to kill himself
    Efekannn's rolecard says he gets to see all targets at night
    Aamirus wanted to survive the night by seeming as far away from MafiaZ as possible.

24. ISO #524

aamirus you just claimed mafiaZ member and you strongly wanted to skip the day when there were two people who could kill and wanted mafiaZ dead more than anybody else.

I also totally see MM being either a citizen who's pulling a dumb prank or an efe recruit who received instructions in the night chat before getting recruited as possibilities.
    So now you’re suggesting I am Efe and MM is my teammate and we’re just bussing each other? For what purpose?

25. ISO #525

I get what you’re saying, but my goal was to seem like NOT MafiaZ so that I wouldn’t die. In the end I could have let the day end with no lynch but I hammered. Sorry that it was late but 3pm is a weird day end time

26. ISO #526

Efekannn02 can see all targets of every player in this game according to his rolecard.

Efekannn02
    Night Action:Kill Someone And Convert Someone Each Night
    Attributes:Cannot Kill Distorted Until 2 EfeM Members Are Gathered Or D5 Happens
    Cannot Be Converted And Night Immune
    Share A Night Chat With Your Clans
    Gets To Know All Actions At Night
    Ah well then might as well reveal I converted Distorted if Efe already knows that

27. ISO #527

I also totally see MM being either a citizen who's pulling a dumb prank
    Sorry I missed your 3rd idea - that MM is a gamethrower? That’s really stupid as MM is more dedicated to forum mafia than almost anybody I know. For even suggesting that I’d suspect you of being an EfeM convert or Hybrid.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

Sorry I missed your 3rd idea - that MM is a gamethrower? That’s really stupid as MM is more dedicated to forum mafia than almost anybody I know. For even suggesting that I’d suspect you of being an EfeM convert or Hybrid.
    No offense, but this entire game is a dumb prank... ;-;

30. ISO #530

I also do not buy your MafiaZ claim. You seemed to play as a citizen earlier. I suspect you of being an Efekannn convertee actually ^^

31. ISO #531

I also do not buy your MafiaZ claim. You seemed to play as a citizen earlier. I suspect you of being an Efekannn convertee actually ^^
    You really expect anybody to believe that you’re now back peddling on your previous Efe claim? After that tantrum you threw? Sheesh.

32. ISO #532

so I think we found the efe recruit. lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

For the other Starcraft players - If Efe recruits you, you lose. If Aamirus recruits you, you win.

Vote teh Marshmallow Marshall and rip. Hybrid, we have been trying to lynch you (makes u win) all game. Lynch Marshmallow or u wont win either because he dies if you are lynched, so tomorrow when they control votes you will not be lynched. They will stalemate it and night kill.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

38. ISO #538

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    For the other Starcraft players - If Efe recruits you, you lose. If Aamirus recruits you, you win.

Vote teh Marshmallow Marshall and rip. Hybrid, we have been trying to lynch you (makes u win) all game. Lynch Marshmallow or u wont win either because he dies if you are lynched, so tomorrow when they control votes you will not be lynched. They will stalemate it and night kill.
    I mean we know Superjack is on vacation. Denolann I think never spoke. Arsonist already said he couldn't play. Rachyl doesn't give a shit cuz she's staff member and has the most boring role basically. And Hybrid commonly plays D1 and then forgets to participate for the rest of the game.

So tbh I don't expect any of them to log on before the day ends

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    SCVMurderer isn't night immune.
    +He might visited efekannn02.

Also 3 pages of posts while i was sleeping? Disappointed.
    did you read them? it's pretty cut and dry. Either you side against Efekannn02 faction (MM's claim) or against MafiaZ faction (me and distorted)

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

This was pretty obvious that MM is Efekannn02:

Spoiler : Conversation №1 :
    this is haecceity's plan again @Marshmallow Marshall
    Which doesn't work because SC players converted to Skwirl WILL NOT win if Hybrid is lynched, which fucks close to everyone over.
    mafiaz members can convert skwirl members and distorted can't convert mafiaz members but still wins with them
    But they lose if HYbrid is lynched. I think that overruns the mafiaz-skwirl common win thing. Distorted would still win, but not his members.
    Oh god... read the roles again. Efe dies immediately when Hybrid is lynched.
    right. Sorry for sucking at the setup lol.
    [/QUOTE]

Spoiler : Conversation №2 :
    this is haecceity's plan again @Marshmallow Marshall
    Which doesn't work because SC players converted to Skwirl WILL NOT win if Hybrid is lynched, which fucks close to everyone over.
    Distorted has no reason to start converting, because that just makes the majority his enemy! Night action is not obligatory, right? Even if it is, they can target unconvertable roles.
    Then what about Efe clans? They can kill Distorted if he doesn't convert before them.
    Efe instantly dies when hybrid gets lynched.

Sc2Mafia Staff Member
    Attributes:Insta Modkills Efekannn02 If Hybrid Gets Lynched
    Oh god... read the roles again. Efe dies immediately when Hybrid is lynched.
    right. Sorry for sucking at the setup lol.

Distorted for MVP!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

I mean we know Superjack is on vacation. Denolann I think never spoke. Arsonist already said he couldn't play. Rachyl doesn't give a shit cuz she's staff member and has the most boring role basically. And Hybrid commonly plays D1 and then forgets to participate for the rest of the game.

So tbh I don't expect any of them to log on before the day ends
    Sup! I'm around dont you worry ^^ Game seems pretty much layed out from here.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

If you got converted to EfeM or Skwirl just reveal and we can change u back to MafiaZ 1 by 1
    even if ur a EfeM convert it's in ur best interest to reveal so that we can convert you the last night and u will still win

50. ISO #550