S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You only say that because you don't lose if hybrid dies and you want efe dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #203
    Ganelon

That's fine. Lynch me if you want to - I'll win either way. I'd prefernot to get lynched, but I'm fine either way.

Whatever you do though, please do not Lynch SJ/SB16, one of them is likely Hybrid (possibly SB16). Kenny is town or a Power Role (not MafiaZ/Dunna).

MM is probably town.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205
    Ganelon

Magoroth's Commentary, Reads and Notes

You can treat this as a last will.

The way this game works, in my opinion is that we have to follow either Distorted or Efekannn. We can establish a strong town block in the form of Distorted, MafiaZ votes and Dunna. DON'T TRUST ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THAT GROUP.
    Efekannn and Scvmurderer need to be taken out Ricky-tick, or they'll wreck havoc. Efekannn can actually convert players back into Citizens and potentially into EfeM members, as well as kill the MafiaZ members and potentially Hybrid's pals. Efekannn is also much easier to detect than anyone else in the game, as he is part of a night chat. The safe options for day 1 are to kill Efekannn and Scvmurderer - don't listen to Rachyl by the way. He's confirmed scum and whatever he says can just as easily be used to Lynch Hybrid.

My reads indicate to me that SB16 is likely Hybrid or a Citizen, Kenny is Citizen or a strong power role (cult leader), and MM is probably town (meta). I saw someone talking about whether or not Hybrid knows Efekannn's identity - a question that rubs off me the wrong way. Don't trust whoever said that. SJ likely Citizen or. Hybrid.

6. ISO #206
    Rachyl

Well this should be very interesting.......I wonder who will be lynched next? It wont be me! im pretty much immortal haha. and im back by the way, i wasnt feeling well earlier, but now i feel better

7. ISO #207

@Rachyl Mag has a higher rate of being me, so you may want to lynch him. Though i doubt he is me and is another neutral role

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210
    Ganelon

I'm off for good now. Bye. Also I'm Sc2MafiaPlayer.

Lynch SB16 if you're feeling lucky.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

the win conditions say this:
    Starcraft Player: Survive And Dont Have Hybrid Lynched(Converted Starcraft Members Also Lose Except MafiaZ)

from my understanding this means that lynching hybrid makes citizens even lose if they get converted afterwards unless it's mafiaz
    Yep. Basically, wanting to lynch Hybrid is open-mafiaing (because we're playing MAFIA, not werewolf :P) so I believe SB16 = Scv.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I'm pretty sure SJ is not hybrid btw. You can count on that
    Precisely. I'm not too familiar with SJ, so could this be some sort of double bluff? It seems silly, but if there's good confidence amongst the older members here that he wouldn't pull something like that, I think it's a safe vote.

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    Precisely. I'm not too familiar with SJ, so could this be some sort of double bluff? It seems silly, but if there's good confidence amongst the older members here that he wouldn't pull something like that, I think it's a safe vote.
    we shouldn't lynch mafia players tbh, i read him as citizen. We should get rid of magoroth as i said. He could be a neutral role

15. ISO #215
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm off for good now. Bye. Also I'm Sc2MafiaPlayer.

Lynch SB16 if you're feeling lucky.
    So your claiming SC2mafiaplayer?

16. ISO #216
    Ganelon

Hybrid why do you think I'm a neut? Are you dumb

17. ISO #217
    Ganelon

[vote] Stealthbomber16

18. ISO #218
    Ganelon

[vote] Stealthbomber16
    lmao

[vote] Stealthbomber16 [/vote[

19. ISO #219
    Ganelon

lmao

[vote] Stealthbomber16 [/vote[
    -vote Stealthbomber16

Fuck my internet.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Hybrid why do you think I'm a neut? Are you dumb
    +i think you are lying and you are neut
    -No u dumb noob

*claps*

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    By the way, where it says "A Random Member Gets Scv's Powers Incase He Dies"... wouldn't that mean there's no point in going after Scv?
    it's for chooo members just like with mafia members becoming mafioso in the mod.
    it doesn't mean that a townie becomes scvmurderer.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225
    Ganelon

I think we do not want to lynch the neut hybrid looking guy.
    stop that or I'll get emotional
    I think talking about that is REALLY counterproductive. Don't talk about what scum will do.

26. ISO #226
    Ganelon

I think talking about that is REALLY counterproductive. Don't talk about what scum will do.
    When I followed that Cult game, I noticed many people talking about who the cult is likely to convert - inactive, useless people, etc. . This kind of discussion is not beneficial. Please do not continue along this line of thought or you may find yourself on the other end of a barrel.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

I think only a hybrid would defend like this, so clearly we cannot lynch mag now
    he is trying to look like hybrid so that we don't lynch him.

In one of his previous posts he even mentioned being the "first lynch" of this game. I think that's intentional to for us to think that he is me.

29. ISO #229
    Ganelon

thing is hybrid is confirmed mayor and not scum

OK can we all agree to define what sort of Hybrid/Distorted/etc we're talking about by suffixing it with Hybrid-role/Hybrid-player, or Distorted-role/Distorted-player

30. ISO #230

When I followed that Cult game, I noticed many people talking about who the cult is likely to convert - inactive, useless people, etc. . This kind of discussion is not beneficial. Please do not continue along this line of thought or you may find yourself on the other end of a barrel.
    hybrid, distorted and scv cannot get converted.

31. ISO #231
    Ganelon

In one of his previous posts he even mentioned being the "first lynch" of this game. I think that's intentional to for us to think that he is me.
    This shit is pissing me off. I am NOT Hybrid. I really, really don't care if I am lynched. If you really think I am Hybrid, let Efekannn shoot me tonight - he will do it. I'm Citizen and I'll drop dead and I'll just hope you guys don't Lynch Hybrid. Or I'll just scream at you post-game.

32. ISO #232

that's dumb because efe will kill hybrid at night

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235
    Ganelon

Honestly, your thinking that I'm a neut is really dumb for two reasons:the Hybrid 'soft-claim' (I cannot stress this enough, I am not Hybrid and I haven't the faintest why would you think that) - because I can be killed at night by Efekannn if I am actually Hybrid. and I am not.- All neuts are either pro-town or night immune. As it stands, I hardclaim Citizen and Dunna would actually claim or act pro-town (or at least I would, in this situation)My posts all indicate that I have a weak role, pointing towards my being Citizen or some other dumb role (MafiaZ member, but MafiaZ is pro-town). Only way I could be scum is if I am Scvmurderer - and Scvmurderer is not night immune. It'd be quite dumb for me to be 'softing Hybrid' as Scvmurderer bc Scvmurderer is not night immune and and can be killed by Efekannn02.

36. ISO #236
    Ganelon

I honestly think, like I've said, that SB16 is either Hybrid or Efekannn02. He has stayed out of the spotlight, suggesting he has a relatively strong role/ability and is not town-aligned/is afraid of dying at night. Which points to him being MafiaZ, Hybrid or Efekannn02.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Wow, you guys are really bad at reading. I really hated every minute of reading the game so far. Superjack didn't claim Hybrid, he claimed "ALIVE", which is just a joke. MM did his usual bullshit and claimed Efe. He always claims like 5 roles on D1 and it's irrelevant.

I find it beyond hilarious that Mag and MM spent half the time so far discussing if it made sense to lynch Hybrid first and then accused Stealthbomber of "OPEN-WOLFING OMG" for him having literally the same idea at the same time. I really hate reading Mag and MM's posts and I want to policy lynch one of them just to avoid reading any more of this crap.

Also, what kind of sick joke is it that Hybrid (player) has the role of Distorted. Meanwhile there is another player with the role of Hybrid, and there is the actual player Distorted (or he could even be both). Goddamn all people who had their names in the setup should have been banned from playing this is going to be such a headache
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

@Efekannn02
    the mafiaz member role card says that all mafiaz members have the ability to convert.
    does this mean they get to convert multiple times if there is more than one?
    you said they have no night chat too...
    The order of operations says "Random MafiaZ member sent" which suggests that they only convert one person, but you bring up a good question as to how they would decide their target without a night chat. I'm also confused as to why Skwirl and SCV don't get night chats - it just seems like that makes their convertees totally useless. Meanwhile Efe's converts can pass all info they may have obtained whilst previously converted which seems a bit too OP.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    @Efekannn02

Each of the main clans has win condition "Be The Only Clan Alive"

Does MafiaZ count as a clan for this purpose? Or does this only refer to EfeM, Skwirl, and Choo?
    "MafiaZ Member: Wins If Skwirl Wins Or If Hybrid Gets Lynched"
    pretty sure mafiaz wouldn't count as clan like this