Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    When I followed that Cult game, I noticed many people talking about who the cult is likely to convert - inactive, useless people, etc. . This kind of discussion is not beneficial. Please do not continue along this line of thought or you may find yourself on the other end of a barrel.
    Indeed. For the sake of WIFOM, don't discuss that. Btw I am not sure if I buy your SC player claim...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    sorry for rudeness but you guys did promise to stop the endless stream of consciousness
    1: I never promised that
    2: The setup is REALLY complicated. Sorry for being a mere human mortal.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #306

Oh I see...

Well I still think the best strategy is to side with MafiaZ - essentially by killing Hybrid, Efe is killed too, Sc2 Staff wins and has no reason to fight anyone, MafiaZ and all convertees win, Skwirl clan and Dunna can win by staying alive until the end. That makes 5 people with compatible alignment, in addition to the remaining 4 citizens (some of which may have been converted) and Scv. From here it's a pretty straightforward hunt for Scv - it would take 2 nights for the all citizens to be converted to a winning faction, be it Skwirl or MafiaZ, in which time Scv can probably be identified - and even if someone gets converted to Chooo, MafiaZ will "save" them by converting (and MafiaZ members can't be converted) so it all works out.

HYBRID, COME OUT!

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    Oh I see...

Well I still think the best strategy is to side with MafiaZ - essentially by killing Hybrid, Efe is killed too, Sc2 Staff wins and has no reason to fight anyone, MafiaZ and all convertees win, Skwirl clan and Dunna can win by staying alive until the end. That makes 5 people with compatible alignment, in addition to the remaining 4 citizens (some of which may have been converted) and Scv. From here it's a pretty straightforward hunt for Scv - it would take 2 nights for the all citizens to be converted to a winning faction, be it Skwirl or MafiaZ, in which time Scv can probably be identified - and even if someone gets converted to Chooo, MafiaZ will "save" them by converting (and MafiaZ members can't be converted) so it all works out.

HYBRID, COME OUT!
    this is true

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Wow, you guys are really bad at reading. I really hated every minute of reading the game so far. Superjack didn't claim Hybrid, he claimed "ALIVE", which is just a joke. MM did his usual bullshit and claimed Efe. He always claims like 5 roles on D1 and it's irrelevant.

I find it beyond hilarious that Mag and MM spent half the time so far discussing if it made sense to lynch Hybrid first and then accused Stealthbomber of "OPEN-WOLFING OMG" for him having literally the same idea at the same time. I really hate reading Mag and MM's posts and I want to policy lynch one of them just to avoid reading any more of this crap.

Also, what kind of sick joke is it that Hybrid (player) has the role of Distorted. Meanwhile there is another player with the role of Hybrid, and there is the actual player Distorted (or he could even be both). Goddamn all people who had their names in the setup should have been banned from playing this is going to be such a headache
    You still have a lot to learn, young apprentice Jar Jar. Don't you dare calling my play bullshit. And try to read better, because I never said we had to lynch hybrid. Like never ever.

I propose the following: !Hybrid = Hybrid player, Hybrid = Hybrid role. Idem with !Distorted and Distorted.

I mean, I am trying to not be rude to you atm. But before insulting mag and myself, read the game correctly, may you?

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

If you don't want Hybrid lynched, you're basically Efe or Scv and my vote will go for you if Hybrid is not found.
    ....no. If Hybrid is lynched, EVERYONE WHO STARTED AS STARCRAFT PLAYER WILL LOSE. Even converted people. Only !Hybrid and Rachyl want Hybrid down.

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ....no. If Hybrid is lynched, EVERYONE WHO STARTED AS STARCRAFT PLAYER WILL LOSE. Even converted people. Only !Hybrid and Rachyl want Hybrid down.
    here's what the setup says:
    Starcraft Player: Survive And Dont Have Hybrid Lynched(Converted Starcraft Members Also Lose Except MafiaZ)

15. ISO #315

Out of MafiaZ, but MafiaZ conversions are slow ^^

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Oh I see...

HYBRID, COME OUT!
    this is haecceity's plan again @Marshmallow Marshall

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

Are you the guy who called me suspicious because I read into the rules too much?
    Maybe you should do the same.
    Unless you're just feigning ignorance to throw off people.

MM is my suspect for Efe/Scv.
    SJ was that.
    MM acts the same way he always does

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    skwirl is the weakest clan at converting while efe and scv can kill townies.
    I don't think skipping is a good decision for anyone other than efe and scv.
    Indeed, we have to lynch today... but days are super short I think we should lynch SB16.

22. ISO #322

this is haecceity's plan again @Marshmallow Marshall
    Which doesn't work because SC players converted to Skwirl WILL NOT win if Hybrid is lynched, which fucks close to everyone over.

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Are you the guy who called me suspicious because I read into the rules too much?
    Maybe you should do the same.
    Unless you're just feigning ignorance to throw off people.

MM is my suspect for Efe/Scv.
    I never called you sus, even if I think it slightly for your general behavior, you're a potential Efekannn/Scv imo.

Read what I said about your plan, it doesn't work becuase skwirls would lose

25. ISO #325

Which doesn't work because SC players converted to Skwirl WILL NOT win if Hybrid is lynched, which fucks close to everyone over.
    mafiaz members can convert skwirl members and distorted can't convert mafiaz members but still wins with them

26. ISO #326

I guess Hybrid is literally the only player who is hurt by skipping the lynch, since he could get killed at night. The clan leaders are NI, the StarCraft players still win even if they die, Dunna and Staff are immune, and MafiaZ can still easily win even if he's dead. Yea I vote to not lynch anybody.
    But if Scv and Efe convert us, we're in a bad spot. And it will happen.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

mafiaz members can convert skwirl members and distorted can't convert mafiaz members but still wins with them
    But they lose if HYbrid is lynched. I think that overruns the mafiaz-skwirl common win thing. Distorted would still win, but not his members.

29. ISO #329

Distorted has no reason to start converting, because that just makes the majority his enemy! Night action is not obligatory, right? Even if it is, they can target unconvertable roles.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

But they lose if HYbrid is lynched. I think that overruns the mafiaz-skwirl common win thing. Distorted would still win, but not his members.
    here's the win condition for mafiaz:
    MafiaZ Member: Wins If Skwirl Wins Or If Hybrid Gets Lynched

32. ISO #332

Oh I see...

HYBRID, COME OUT!
    bait loll
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

Distorted has no reason to start converting, because that just makes the majority his enemy! Night action is not obligatory, right? Even if it is, they can target unconvertable roles.
    Then what about Efe clans? They can kill Distorted if he doesn't convert before them.

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

To Dunna as an advice, if you have no clue on who to convert and just gonna do it randomly, then don't. Either visit distorted denolann or arsonist today.

39. ISO #339

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    To Dunna as an advice, if you have no clue on who to convert and just gonna do it randomly, then don't. Either visit distorted denolann or arsonist today.
    dunna doesn't convert.
    if one of them is mafiaz member dunna will kill him and ruin the whole plan

40. ISO #340

Oh god... read the roles again. Efe dies immediately when Hybrid is lynched.
    right. Sorry for sucking at the setup lol.

41. ISO #341

@Efekannn02 can rachyl post the scripts of what happened in EfeM night chat?

@Rachyl if yes could you? if no can you at least make a little bit of summary of it

Sc2Mafia Staff Member

Has Access To Efekannn02's Night Chat(can talk too)

42. ISO #342

dunna doesn't convert.
    if one of them is mafiaz member dunna will kill him and ruin the whole plan
    GENIUS! Re-read what I've said.

43. ISO #343

@Rachyl if yes could you? if no can you at least make a little bit of summary of it

Sc2Mafia Staff Member

why did you ask this now instead of waiting till they actually get a chance to chat?

44. ISO #344

why did you ask this now instead of waiting till they actually get a chance to chat?
    Because I can, now stop asking useless questions

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Sc2Mafia Staff Member

There's no one in that chat lol
    Unless Hybrid is just taunting Efe like a mofo kekekekek

47. ISO #347

so you are efe? cool

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Did he just slip efe lol?