S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Day 2 Has Ended

Story:The Dimension Destroyer Was Raging Mad And Humble He Yelled At Their Creator Counterparts(still not canon to the lore tbh)
    With Furious Explosions 10 Times As Worse As If The Sun Experienced A Supernova
    The Dimension Destroyer Is Happy Af And Looks At A Other Playground Now

Nobody Is Lynched

Night 2 Has Started

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Efekannn02; August 20th, 2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: I Forgot The Countdown
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Day Three

Setup

Story Continiutationle:Poop Sandwiches

Nobody Has Died

5 votes to lynch.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Efekannn02
    Distorted
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Hybrid
    Sc2Mafia Staff Member
    MafiaZ Member

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

I Hope Im Doing Well As Host

ok, i have converted SJ tonight as skwirl, as well as aamirus and denolann at first night too. Distorted is conversasion immune and most likely hybrid. SJ was citizen, now he is one of my members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

Host meta though, giving me the role distorted; and giving distorted the role hybrid. How wonderful

I feel like MafiaZ leader might be mm or arsonist, though i think he'd rather prefer to stay under shadows or else efe's gonna get him

if town decides to lynch the role Efe, I'm going to vote hybrid since my win conditions will be met

Okay I'm Efe, I tried to make u guys think I was hybrid, if it had a 1% chance to work... I had no wifi last night so I couldn't post my actions. I converted noone, because I targeted Kenny. He is probably Hybrid. Aamirus, sorry for harsh words, but it was all part of my mastershit plan. Lynch Kenny and let's end this lol

Also, just a reminder that stuff said in a game is not supposed to be taken personal, so don't be fooled ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

Myself, Distorted, and Arsonist are all MafiaZ members now. Kenny slipped that he was conversion immune yesterday so I believe he is hybrid. Plus all the cit roles are taken.

If we lynch Kenny today, the game ends assuming MM is the only efe member (he dies if hybrid is lynched). The following players would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Kenny, Hybrid, Rachyl. SuperJack, Denolann, Haeccity and MM would lose.

If we lynch MM instead, the following would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Hybrid, SuperJack, Denolann, Haeccity. Kenny, Rachyl, and MM would lose.

If we skip for 2 days, MM promises to do nothing, MafiaZ converts Denolann and SuperJack, and then we lynch Kenny, then the following players would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Denolann, SuperJack, Hybrid, Kenny, Rachyl. MM and Haeccity would lose.

So the skipping thing makes the most people win, but is also really tedious....

@Efekannn02 If like 5 people vote for the skipping plan can you just make all of that happen instantly and end he game?

-vote skip
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Myself, Distorted, and Arsonist are all MafiaZ members now. Kenny slipped that he was conversion immune yesterday so I believe he is hybrid. Plus all the cit roles are taken.

If we lynch Kenny today, the game ends assuming MM is the only efe member (he dies if hybrid is lynched). The following players would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Kenny, Hybrid, Rachyl. SuperJack, Denolann, Haeccity and MM would lose.

If we lynch MM instead, the following would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Hybrid, SuperJack, Denolann, Haeccity. Kenny, Rachyl, and MM would lose.

If we skip for 2 days, MM promises to do nothing, MafiaZ converts Denolann and SuperJack, and then we lynch Kenny, then the following players would win: Aamirus, Distorted, Arsonist, Denolann, SuperJack, Hybrid, Kenny, Rachyl. MM and Haeccity would lose.

@Efekannn02 If like 5 people vote for the skipping plan can you just make all of that happen instantly and end he game?

-vote skip
    sj is in skwirl rn though, if we just simply lynch mm after you guys convert kenny, it d be all over. so skipping tonight is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    sj is in skwirl rn though, if we just simply lynch mm after you guys convert kenny, it d be all over. so skipping tonight is enough.
    Citizens who were converted to Skwirl would lose the game if Hybrid (role) is lynched. We have to convert all cits to MafiaZ in order for them to win with Hybrid being lynched.

If you reread my previous post, it outlined all 3 scenarios. Maybe I should color the names to make it more clesr
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    screw this
    -vote aamirus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Reeeeeee
    You should just have revealed... lol... The setup is shit, but you had a 100% sure win if you had revealed :P now you lose
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post

-vote skip
    sure if y'all agree on the skipping plan then i'll do accordingly