2. ISO #2

Re: RufusPL :: 1-S2-1-4732547

SC ID VERIFICATION

RufusPL: Incorrect. 1-S2-1-4732547

Respective Hotkeys

RufusPL: Control + 3

Was the Game Result altered?

Previous Offenses

RufusPL: Intentional Game-Throwing (Attempted) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=4732547

Player Offenses

RufusPL: Role-Quitting

Summary

RufusPL leaves after roles are given (he gets Veteran) and several players leave afterwards.

Recommended Action

RufusPL: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: RufusPL :: 1-S2-1-4732547

First i don't understand how u can accuse me for rolequitting a role that i preferred before a game, isn't that obvious that i wouldn't prefer a role that i don't want to play? Second i left a game not bcs i got veteran but bcs i noticed how bad the save is (which i obv didn't on the setup phase). It's not even some setup on which we could argue if it's good or not. This setup contained literally 8 town randoms (and a terrible 2 triad-2 mafia-2 neut random idea but that's a different story) and u are surprised everyone left the game. If u wanted to punish people for leaving terrible setups u could literally punish whole community.
    Last edited by RufusPL; September 20th, 2018 at 04:17 PM. Reason: I didn't notice i preferred a role.