New Achievment
Register

User Tag List

Thread: New Achievment

1. ISO #1

New Achievment

I suggest a new Achievement for Town players - "Braindamaged"

Just the last 3 days - I lost 20 games in which I was town and figured out who the evils are - town of course ignored me completely - lynched me - continued to lynch the rest of the town until game was lost in all those games.

I would like this achievement to be awarded to Town Goverment roles Marshall/Mayor - who Lynch 4+ Townies in a row!

2. ISO #2

Re: New Achievment

"Donald Drumpf": Continuously lynch your citizens (4+ Townies in a row)

While that sounds like an awesome one, doesn't it encourage bad game play? (that's problematic one as is)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post

While that sounds like an awesome one, doesn't it encourage bad game play? (that's problematic one as is)
    A: guys he has the ''Donald Drumpf'' achievement he is freaking brain damaged idiot
    B: watch your tongue m8 i got that achievement intentionally
    A: reported for toxicity and gamethrowing
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    I suggest a new Achievement for Town players - "Braindamaged"

Just the last 3 days - I lost 20 games in which I was town and figured out who the evils are - town of course ignored me completely - lynched me - continued to lynch the rest of the town until game was lost in all those games.

I would like this achievement to be awarded to Town Goverment roles Marshall/Mayor - who Lynch 4+ Townies in a row!
    Make it so cult and mafia can also get this achievement, SOMEHOW.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post

Indeed... but not if you LOSE points for getting that achieve. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I think instead of some achievement which permanently stains you even if you just messed up once, it would be a lot more funny to have the game simply announce to the entire lobby "X player - YOU SUCK" in big bold red letters right after meeting any of those requirements you guys suggested
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

That would be awesome - plus no points for the current game would be a nice punishment and a lesson to be more careful :P
    I think punitive measures such as this should only apply to people who prefer Marshall or at least to those who have enough points to blacklist it

Otherwise it just discourages newer players
    Last edited by ; August 6th, 2018 at 03:46 AM.

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I think instead of some achievement which permanently stains you even if you just messed up once, it would be a lot more funny to have the game simply announce to the entire lobby "X player - YOU SUCK" in big bold red letters right after meeting any of those requirements you guys suggested
    But yeah. That would be pretty damn funny.

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

This achievement should also count for judge - courting 3+ evils in 1 game :P
    I don't think this achiev would work for mafia/triad/cult though.
    Evil roles are not exempt from stupidity

I had to bus my own Godfather one game because he threatened to bus me because I voted innocent on a fellow mafia member - I didn't expect him to be guilted xD

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

This achievement should also count for judge - courting 3+ evils in 1 game :P
    I don't think this achiev would work for mafia/triad/cult though.
    As for the cult, I've seen cultists in a cult save convert the revealed Crier. I'm pretty sure that counts as Brain Damaged. Judge courted him, and when the Crier flipped cult, he rage quit

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

There should definitely be a point minimum for this achievement if it's implemented. As in, you need a certain amount of points to be eligible for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21
    Rachyl

lmao. There should be an achievement for being the biggest troll in mafia

22. ISO #22

Too many people called you out as MM and SK and Arso ... every killing role possible - can't keep track of all them xD
    no you dont remember

i was mason leader that game and my mason called me out as mm and lynched me
    let me give you a hint with who the mason was

THE TREE GAME
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #23