Happy birthday ^^
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Happy birthday ^^

    Happy birthday @Dark.Revenant , the man who has created a wonderful site/game then left it into the hands of people even weirder than him, and who allowed us all to have fun!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Rachyl
    Guest

    Re: Happy birthday ^^

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK REVENANT! Thanks for the awesome game, and the good times! -Rachyl

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Re: Happy birthday ^^

    I'm not supposed to tell people this, but DR doesnt exist. Never has. It's a shared account that all the admins use to keep up the lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Re: Happy birthday ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I'm not supposed to tell people this, but DR doesnt exist. Never has. It's a shared account that all the admins use to keep up the lie.
    Oh you really fucked up then
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  11. #11

  12. #12

    Re: Happy birthday ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I'm not supposed to tell people this, but DR doesnt exist. Never has. It's a shared account that all the admins use to keep up the lie.
    :/ Just because you retired does not mean you can release secrets.
    But it's ok, no one will believe you.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  13. #13

    Re: Happy birthday ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    :/ Just because you retired does not mean you can release secrets.
    But it's ok, no one will believe you.
    And a week later, Cryptonic was found dead. He was riddled with bullets at close range...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

  14. #14

  15. #15

  16. #16

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •