Question about Crimes
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

Question about Crimes

Is it a crime if the Godfather and half the lobby spam to get the revealed mayor lynched, taking advantage of the trolls in-game?

I mean, spamming is DEFINITELY not the way to play the game. I'm asking this bc I ran a setup with no PMs allowed, 6 Citizens, Mafia that couldn't kill at night, and other uncommon settings, and part of the reason I was easily lynched (over the Godfather) was because people knew me to be the host.

Is this punishable? If so, I would assume it's griefing, right?

2. ISO #2

Re: Question about Crimes

If the town is lynching the revealed mayor that would be intentional gamethrowing but I’d have to see the replay. I don’t know if I’d really issue punishments though for something which sounds like it would be against the entire lobby though especially when it’s obvious with that unusual save that most of the players would be pissed off.

I can see what you were trying to do with that save but 6 citizens and mafia that cannot kill would make your average mod player furious to be fair. They would assume you were trolling them rather than trying to play something a bit different. Obviously if you’re going to run that save you shouldn’t make your identity as host obvious to them....
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Re: Question about Crimes

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    If the town is lynching the revealed mayor that would be intentional gamethrowing but I’d have to see the replay. I don’t know if I’d really issue punishments though for something which sounds like it would be against the entire lobby though especially when it’s obvious with that unusual save that most of the players would be pissed off. I can see what you were trying to do with that save but 6 citizens and mafia that cannot kill would make your average mod player furious to be fair. They would assume you were trolling them rather than trying to play something a bit different. Obviously if you’re going to run that save you shouldn’t make your identity as host obvious to them....
    I can see what you're saying. I wasn't planning to report, was just asking. Thanks.

5. ISO #5

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.