S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Signups - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Signups

ALARM! ALARM! The game needs to start some day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    more signups or i'll start this with lower roles

i'll start this in sunday
    IMO get rid of dunna, mafiaz, sc2staff member, and 2 starcraft players.
    (if you just get rid of starcraft players it would ruin the game, and hybrid is the only neut who is really a standalone role)
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    IMO get rid of dunna, mafiaz, sc2staff member, and 2 starcraft players.
    (if you just get rid of starcraft players it would ruin the game, and hybrid is the only neut who is really a standalone role)
    i know
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

/out /unsign

I'm leaving home tomorrow in the evening for a week. I don't feel like being in an active game with a complicated setup with a limited access to Internet, plus I want to enjoy my week lol. That being said, the signups don't seem to be filling, so if nothing bad happens, I will probably re-sign when I'll be back.

Side note: There are way too many cult setups on this site. It should be something rare, not a god damn plague. It's like the 100% hidden setups: it's VERY enjoyable (and I'd like to play one ) but when it's 1/3 of the games, it's no logner enjoyable. It needs to be special. Else, we will have to rename the site "Sc2 Cult".
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    I hope this forum isn't too dead? I've played and hosted mafia before so don't mind me being new... whoever came up with the falling bunnies thing has... an interesting relationship with reality. I nearly got a seizure before I could turn it off :/

/sign
    xD

@SuperJack Idk who to ask, but can you or someone else put holiday cheer to default off? We've got a lot of soulless monsters

And no, this forum isn't "too dead", it's just that the setup is weird and unranked, AND is quite large. Glad to see fresh-not-that-fresh meat here

Alright.
    I guess most forums can slow down a bit during the summer, so I hope the rooster fills up soon enough.

Roughly, how often is there a new game?
    Well, as soon as one finishes there's a new signup page that opens. It can be something like 3-4 days (I think I've seen 2 days by the past) or 1-2 weeks if everyone is busy. But we can still host unranked games and play some small setups, like 7 player games.

Alright.
    I guess most forums can slow down a bit during the summer, so I hope the rooster fills up soon enough.

Roughly, how often is there a new game?
    It's pretty inconsistent. We try to always have one going at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

Mhmm /SIGN I got good internet access here, so let's do this.