S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Signups
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Signups

Setup: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-2018-February

Let Us Experience A Unstable Simulation Of NAMafia During 2018 February In FM Format Hosted By Me!

Due To The Nature Of The Setup Small Changes Might Occur

Signups
    1: Magoroth (WillhelmMag)
    2: Kenny
    3: Denolann
    4: Haaeccity
    5: Aamirus
    6: Super(duper)Jack
    7: HybridTürenx (Misery)
    8: Stealthbomber16 (stealth61)
    9: Arsonist
    10: Marshmallow Marshall (Zeratul)
    11: Discorded
    12:
    13: Rachyl
    14:
    Last edited by Efekannn02; August 17th, 2018 at 01:40 AM.
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Signups

/sign

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

HYYYYYYPE!!!! /banana

that means sign, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Denolann View Post
    /Sign
    Ooooh hi sir! If you're new to FM, I recommend you to read the following: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Communication and https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...he-Vote-System.

The first link is a guide to Forum Mafia, it will help you getting started and will prevent stuff like "OH NO I'M CONFUSED AS FUCK WHAT DO I DO???" you don't have to read it all, it's not REQUIRED. But it will probably help you.
    The second link is about how to use the vote system, and it is strongly advised (but, again, not required) to fully read the first post, just so you know how to do basic stuff lol.

I hope you will enjoy your first game with us!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ooooh hi sir! If you're new to FM, I recommend you to read the following: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Communication and https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...he-Vote-System.

The first link is a guide to Forum Mafia, it will help you getting started and will prevent stuff like "OH NO I'M CONFUSED AS FUCK WHAT DO I DO???" you don't have to read it all, it's not REQUIRED. But it will probably help you.
    The second link is about how to use the vote system, and it is strongly advised (but, again, not required) to fully read the first post, just so you know how to do basic stuff lol.

I hope you will enjoy your first game with us!
    good luck reading it deno
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

HYYYYYYPE!!!! /banana

that means sign, yes.
    as i have told you

i am a man of my word

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Good to know. Next game I will talk in Jaden Smith quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19
    Rachyl

Dont worry, i will actually try much harder this game /sign

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I would like to trade SB for Rachyl
    i hate having decisions i cant agree with

@Rachyl would it be ok for you to sacrifice your right to play to satisfy other players?
    Last edited by Efekannn02; August 5th, 2018 at 03:51 PM. Reason: typo
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I would like to trade SB for Rachyl
    I would like that too, very much.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I would actually sign if this happens
    Enough of the ballots have been counted. Rachyl has been lynched by a vote of 3. May God have mercy upon your soul, Rachyl.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31
    Ganelon

I would like that too, very much.
    Same over here

32. ISO #32
    Rachyl

What, your going to bar me from playing all because I am a christian? talk about being judgemental wow. I should be allowed to play, its not like i am a troll like efekann who just jumps into games to troll and ruin them. i might not be that good at FMs. but i am sure as heck better than efekann thats for sure!

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    What, your going to bar me from playing all because I am a christian? talk about being judgemental wow. I should be allowed to play, its not like i am a troll like efekann who just jumps into games to troll and ruin them. i might not be that good at FMs. but i am sure as heck better than efekann thats for sure!
    oh you wrote that while i was writing my second text lol
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #35

''its not like i am a troll like efekann who jumps into games to troll and ruin them. i might not be that good at FMs. but i am sure as heck better than efekann thats for sure!''

Rachyl wtf!? are you trying to get me mad? so you could make me look the villain here?
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If you do this I will be forced to talk back in "donald trump" quotes
    I ll talk in Hybrid or Scvmurderer quotes
    Last edited by ; August 6th, 2018 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Original spelling

41. ISO #41
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    @Rachyl dont leave without answering my question!
    sorry i went into the other room, im still half asleep. and no im not trying to make you look like the villian or anything efekann. i just really wanna play this FM. some people dont want me here but thats too bad because i want to play. so you guys are going to have to deal with it kay?

42. ISO #42

sorry i went into the other room, im still half asleep. and no im not trying to make you look like the villian or anything efekann. i just really wanna play this FM. some people dont want me here but thats too bad because i want to play. so you guys are going to have to deal with it kay?
    1st im better than you
    2nd i know you want to play this FM but a majority of the players dont want you to play this one
    3rd if you were not trying to make me look like a villain then why were you trying to get me angry on your previous post!?

convince other players that you will do much better and make them play this game please
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #43

Honestly, if someone's gameplay makes the game unfun and is terrible, then why should everyone else be punished for it? It's a up to rachyl to change their gameplay asd attitude or go else where.

Honestly @Rachyl go make as topic in real life discussion about religion and leave it there. Any further religion discussion outside that will be treated as off topic, infracted and deleted.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #44
    Rachyl

Okay guys look.......i know you dont like me. and you think i am a bad player. but i have learned alot from my last game and i know not what to do, and i know how im going to play this game. so please relax and just let me play. these games are very therapeutic for me and i like to play them. sooooo yeah. lets learn to get along with one another? i promise to not send religious messages this game

45. ISO #45

Okay guys look.......i know you dont like me. and you think i am a bad player. but i have learned alot from my last game and i know not what to do, and i know how im going to play this game. so please relax and just let me play. these games are very therapeutic for me and i like to play them. sooooo yeah. lets learn to get along with one another? i promise to not send religious messages this game
    i am better than you
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #46
    Rachyl

i am better than you
    We will leave that up for everyone else to decide. For thou hast said that thou art better than me. And you stating the fact that your better than me clearly shows that your kind of insecure and not very confident. its okay efekann.

47. ISO #47

We will leave that up for everyone else to decide. For thou hast said that thou art better than me. And you stating the fact that your better than me clearly shows that your kind of insecure and not very confident. its okay efekann.
    ffs im trying to make you make me mad but you are making me laugh here lol

screw you rachyl im not insecure and im very confident that im better than you
    everyone else would agree right?
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #48
    Rachyl

ffs im trying to make you make me mad but you are making me laugh here lol

screw you rachyl im not insecure and im very confident that im better than you
    everyone else would agree right?
    awwwh efekann im glad i could make you smile and laugh. i always want to make you smile and laugh! and why would you purposely want someone to make you mad? that doesnt really make any sense lol. okay maybe your not insecure. but your not very confident. its like you are trying to reassure yourself that your better than me by saying it out loud. so yeah your not very confident, and if you really are confident, then prove it in game! ^_^

49. ISO #49
    Ganelon

I'll offer a compromise - I'll do /reserve and if Rachyl steps out of line again, I'll replace her. @Stealthbomber16, @Efekannn02, @blinkskater.
    Otherwise, carry on.

50. ISO #50

awwwh efekann im glad i could make you smile and laugh. i always want to make you smile and laugh! and why would you purposely want someone to make you mad? that doesnt really make any sense lol. okay maybe your not insecure. but your not very confident. its like you are trying to reassure yourself that your better than me by saying it out loud. so yeah your not very confident, and if you really are confident, then prove it in game! ^_^
    im purposely trying to get you make me mad because so i have a reason to replace you

AND I AM FREAKING CONFIDENT THAT IM BETTER THAN YOU
    IM SUPERIOR THAN EVERYONE ELSE!
    I Like Ice Cream