User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Desstis: 1-S2-1-5405046

Account Name : Desstis
    Account ID : Desstis :: 1-S2-1-5405046
    Ingame Name : XXXTETACION JUSTIN BIEBER

Your Account Name : Player

Crimes Committed : Intentional Gamethrowing

Summary : The reported player had won the game for the triad and the game was going to end the next day. He instead decided to -suicide and give the win to the town. Pure Gamethrow.

Replay : Desstis.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Desstis: 1-S2-1-5405046

SC ID VERIFICATION

Desstis: Correct. 1-S2-1-5405046

Respective Hotkeys

Desstis: 6

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes, when Triad was the clear winner he suicided and town won.

Previous Offenses

Desstis: Lag Cheating (2 years old) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=5405046

Player Offenses

Desstis: "Light" Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary

We'll skip straight to the important part.

Day 7: 6 (Mass Murderer), 8 (Doctor) and 13 (Enforcer) are the last people alive. 6 asks for MM win as he needs achievement. However, he's lynched. During 6's execution 13 spams "is 15 still in the game IF YOU ARE PLEASE PAUSE GAME". After no response (I presume), he decides to PM 8 "killing myself tonight for a twist" "don't suicide".

Night 7: 13 suicides, giving Town the win. Actually, 15 (Dragon Head) is the reporting player.

I think it's pretty clear what happened here. 13 wanted to suicide and asked 15 to pause the game in order not to do it. I believe 13 wouldn't have suicided if he knew 15 was still in the game, waiting for him to win. Therefore, I consider that a straight Intentional Game-Throwing is kind of reserved to people that really throw the game without giving a **** about his team. Still, what 13 did is 100% Game-Throwing, so therefore I've qualified this as "Light" Intentional Game-Throwing and will recommend a softer punishment than I normally would.

Recommended Action

Desstis: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4