1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: VonKarmaB: 1-S2-1-3147463

SC ID VERIFICATION

VonKarmaB: Correct. 1-S2-1-3147463

Respective Hotkeys

VonKarmaB: Control + 1

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes. Mass Murderer ended winning instead of Town.

Previous Offenses

VonKarmaB: None.

Player Offenses Griefing & Intentional Game-Throwing

VonKarmaB:

Summary

Names / Roles: VonKarmaB roles Mayor and chooses "Elizabeth Mills" as his name. Nighthawk roles Veteran and chooses "Ezekiel" as his name.

Day 1: -

Night 1: Nighthawk alerts and kills 14.

Day 2: 14's LW states that he targeted 3 (Ezekiel). Town trials and innoes 1.

Night 2: Nighthawk alerts and kills 13.

Day 3: 13 was Liaison and leaves no LW. Town trials 12 and guilties. He flips Dragon Head.

Night 3: Nighthawk alerts, kills no one.

Day 4: VonKarmaB reveals as Mayor. He is PMED several roles, the important ones are 3 and 6's, which are both Veteran. 6 claims to have been "Idling" the whole game while 3 claims to have killed both 14 and 13.
    VonKarmaB says that either 6 or 3 is lying. He writes his LW "3-Vet (Probably lying) 6- Vet 7- Ass 9- Det 11- Doctor" and says to lynch 3 if he is killed during the night.

Night 4: No one dies.

Day 5: 9 says that 11 is Mass Murderer as he saw him visiting 9 but as he was away from home he didn't get killed. 3 publicly says that he's Veteran and that he killed both 13 and 14. 11 says that he has no idea what 9's speaking of... however, he does it in a very ironic way and you could say that he accepted that he was going to be lynched. 9 repeats himself several times but is completely ignored (???) and 6 ends up being trialed. 10 keeps saying that it's either 3 or 6. 6 says that he's Veteran but he actually hasn't alerted once so 3 was basically saying the truth.

6 is lynched and 9 says that the Town is fucking dumb. VonKarmaB tells him to shut up.

Night 5: 9 is murdered by the MM.

Day 6: 3 says that 11 is basically confirmed MM as Doctor is no longer possible. 10 trials 3. He says that he's confirmed veteran as he killed both 13 and 14 and even 6 accepted it as he has been "idling" the whole game. He tells 10 not to game-throw with an admin in-game. VonKarmaB responds "I'll do whatever the hell I want to. Boom." 7 confirms that he is innocent with 7 and 14's LW. VonKarmaB says "I'm lagging so much Jesus", "No", "Idc". (This is answering 7 who repeatedly says that 3 is confirmed Veteran).

3 is executed with the only Guilty vote of the Mayor and after 7 gives more evidence about him being Innocent he says "Tbh, I'm lagging so much I wouldn't have been able to change my vote even if I wanted to."

After the game ends VonKarmaB says "Give me an infraction. Whatever".

Recommended Action

VonKarmaB: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

I wouldn't be so sure about VonKarmaB doing this completely on purpose as he may have been too focused on 3, but he completely ignored the abundant evidence there was of 3 being Veteran. What convinces me to mark this as Intentional Game-Throwing is what his says during and after the trial. He says that he basically didn't want to change his vote and says "No." when 6 tries to explain it to him. Finally he says that he doesn't care about infractions, showing very little respect to the other players.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3