Forum Mafia Discussion Thread - Strategies, Fun Games, Scumslips, Townslips, Role Brainstorming! - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21

  2. #22

    Re: Forum Mafia Discussion Thread - Strategies, Fun Games, Scumslips, Townslips, Role Brainstorming!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Well why would anyone like you?
    because

    Spoiler : . :
    mesk > you

    Spoiler : :) :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

    I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  3. #23

  4. #24

    Re: Forum Mafia Discussion Thread - Strategies, Fun Games, Scumslips, Townslips, Role Brainstorming!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Find a friend and tell them your role. Have them tell you their role. Then work together to win a bunch of games, maybe even the ladder.
    This is the essence of Archoning you never did something like this but something simliar we wont mention
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  5. #25

    Re: Forum Mafia Discussion Thread - Strategies, Fun Games, Scumslips, Townslips, Role Brainstorming!

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I disagree with you. I mean what you say about RL shit is true, but in my mind being able to SUCCESSFULLY read people “psychologically” is kind of the essence of great mafia play. Sure you can be wrong but I don’t think RL shit generally has anything to do with that. I would say it’s more like you either read them right or not. I think only playing off of roleclaims and “actions” amounts to just a slower version of Mod Mafia, which is not what I show up here for
    hi

    did you know you can townread gay people when they help/avoid you

    a great tactic is to determine if they play gay or not i usually had good reads with it
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  6. #26

    Re: Forum Mafia Discussion Thread - Strategies, Fun Games, Scumslips, Townslips, Role Brainstorming!

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I disagree with you. I mean what you say about RL shit is true, but in my mind being able to SUCCESSFULLY read people “psychologically” is kind of the essence of great mafia play. Sure you can be wrong but I don’t think RL shit generally has anything to do with that. I would say it’s more like you either read them right or not. I think only playing off of roleclaims and “actions” amounts to just a slower version of Mod Mafia, which is not what I show up here for
    One other problem is, you cannot use emotion as an argument in a debate. It’s a very subjective way of reading the game, so even if you are ‘right’, the other person is not logically obliged to accept your arguments. It’s something you can ‘use’ as a gut feeling, but it’s not an argument. More like the precursor to one.

  7. #27

    Re: Forum Mafia Discussion Thread - Strategies, Fun Games, Scumslips, Townslips, Role Brainstorming!

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    One other problem is, you cannot use emotion as an argument in a debate. It’s a very subjective way of reading the game, so even if you are ‘right’, the other person is not logically obliged to accept your arguments. It’s something you can ‘use’ as a gut feeling, but it’s not an argument. More like the precursor to one.
    screw the other person he doesnt have to agree/disagree once i exposed him by just saying he is scum without any leads except my sureness he is evil
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  8. #28

    Re: Forum Mafia Discussion Thread - Strategies, Fun Games, Scumslips, Townslips, Role Brainstorming!

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    screw the other person he doesnt have to agree/disagree once i exposed him by just saying he is scum without any leads except my sureness he is evil
    I tried to find a witty comment. But I couldn’t think of anything.
    So here’s your cookie

  9. #29

    Re: Forum Mafia Discussion Thread - Strategies, Fun Games, Scumslips, Townslips, Role Brainstorming!

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I tried to find a witty comment. But I couldn’t think of anything.
    So here’s your cookie
    it always works and holy shit how are you merde poster? i want something like that too

    HOW?!
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •