S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 109
Register

User Tag List

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109
Results 2,161 to 2,174 of 2174

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Ok I get it, you are perfect, your reads are always perfect, we will always have bad reasons to lynch you bla bla bla, fuck off.
    I am out of this thread.
    hell yeah you finally get the point even though you are being sarcastic
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

The problem with that is, town have to push people, so that just mean we just totaly ignore Efe and don't push him?
    That is not how we can play that kind of game. 'oh don't push Efe or he will troll'... I can't imagine that, that is just an open door for a scum free win.
    We can adjust a bit our way of playing depending of each person, but we can't change that much.
    And if we just push lighly against him, that will just be useless af.
    You can push everyone else and leave him last. Incentive to start pushing people <3

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If Efe is scum it will be painfully obvious. Especially if you know his meta. Unless it's a game where there's ONE scum, best to leave him alone unless you're certain you can read him
    you do know that even if im scum that my meta actually doesnt change right? thats the danger of my playstyle

Ok I get it, you are perfect, your reads are always perfect, we will always have bad reasons to lynch you bla bla bla, fuck off.
    I am out of this thread.
    You won't win against him on that one, but he will never change and be... as he is forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Everyone's meta changes when their role/alignment changes, you're no exception. Bc otherwise if your meta doesn't change AT ALL, you're probably gamethrowing in some shape or form
    Being Unpredictble = Gamethrowing Then?