S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Funny, now that Spruance is not really an option for the lynch, he is jumping on him
    Are you stupid??? I wanted to have time to read, and everyone got driven away from the lynch AGAIN. Way too much resistance to the lynch. CHOO CHOO.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

there's actually 14 minutes left. the game doesn't end on the dot according to the clock
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I am protecting her or I strongly believe that is a bad option for D1. Two different reasons
    Yay! Lenneth is a true member of #Team Rachyl! he protects his rachyl at all costs! dats a good boyyyy Lenneth! *pets*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'd only move to Spruance
    Then please move it
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

-vote Spruance

President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

As the wild digimon slept, they kept watch for danger in shifts. As the sun started to peak through the trees, they were awakened by the sudden smell of pepper in the air. A small fire could be seen in the distance. Agumon had learned a fire attack.

Meanwhile, Gabumon was dead, mistaken by the digimon as an enemy. Palmon tryed to comfort the sad digimon. "If we work together, we may be able to restrain agumon and talk some sense into him".

Day 2

5 votes to lynch.
    Players List

1. @mrtrophywife
    3. @naz
    4. @Light_Yagami
    5. @Lenneth
    6. @Marshmallow Marshall
    7. @blinkskater
    8 @Rachyl
    9. @Kenny
    10. @Stealthbomber16

Roles List

Agumon
    Palmon
    Gabumon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon

Myotismon

Graveyard

Spruance - Gabumon, lynched day 1

Day 2 ends in 48 hours. The original post will be edited to show the current countdown.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Cryptonic made this sig

There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

oh my god i am so mad that we lynched the fucking gabumon over rachyl. what in the actual fUCK @sprurance

i feel like the game is gonna be slow as hell now bc we're fucked & everyone is gonna give up 😭

So, after seeing the flip, I went to read D1. I was expecting to find something like a case against Spruance.... but when I quickly looked, I didn't see it. I read everything more carefully. THERE WAS NO CASE AGAINST SPRUANCE. I know I pushed for his lynch, but I thought there was something even scummier that had happened... It lead me to the conclusion that the train was scum driven, at least partially. @naz , @Lenneth and @Stealthbomber16 have started the train. Stealth was much more careful about it, though. Lenneth is the one who REALLY pushed. Naz simply put the first vote, then voted someone else, then put her vote back.

Discuss please at last we have matter! And yes, I am still town.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

oh my god i am so mad that we lynched the fucking gabumon over rachyl. what in the actual fUCK @sprurance
    Why.... Why does this sound like terrible actors in movies lol......... this post is not natural
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

i feel like the game is gonna be slow as hell now bc we're fucked & everyone is gonna give up 😭
    NO! Protoss brethren, heed me! The last twilight has fallen. The galaxy burns around us! The terrans have been consumed. We are all that stands against the shadow. But if we are to meet our end this day, then we will do so AS ONE! En Taro Tassadar!
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    NO! Protoss brethren, heed me! The last twilight has fallen. The galaxy burns around us! The terrans have been consumed. We are all that stands against the shadow. But if we are to meet our end this day, then we will do so AS ONE! En Taro Tassadar!
    pls