S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2174
  1. ISO #951
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Im bored, can i turn this into a religious thread? will any of you listen to me if i do? ^_^

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Im bored, can i turn this into a religious thread? will any of you listen to me if i do? ^_^
    No.

Also no.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Efekannn02 has replaced @mrtrophywife

They will be active after they sleep.
    At long last... No king reigns forever, my son. [...] There must ALWAYS be a Cult King.

(NO THIS IS NOT A SLIP, but I strongly believe that slot is cult lord ^^)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960
    Rachyl

Welcome to the panic room, where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you

11. ISO #961
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Thanks For Clearing That Up Then...
    Light can i ask why you walked away from christianity? im really curious now

12. ISO #962
    Rachyl

Why are you guys lurking? I can see you lurking. Come in and say something

13. ISO #963

Light can i ask why you walked away from christianity? im really curious now
    Can you deal with this postgame please.

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can you deal with this postgame please.
    Ill deal with it whenever i want to, thanks.

16. ISO #966
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Efekannn02 The Wild Digimon here im gonna read roles now and then sleep bye
    hi Efekann! Efekann dat loves Rachyl!

17. ISO #967
    Rachyl

Im going to sleep too. goodnight

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

Ill deal with it whenever i want to, thanks.
    As a fellow athiest, stalwart soccer moms who take non-religious people like a personal attack and refuse to leave the subject of religion alone when they clearly don't want to talk about it are definitely one of the top 3 reasons. You are not helping by being persistent. You are hurting.

Please focus on the game. There is already an incredibly large thread about this topic. If you want to continue it, continue it there, not here. I signed for this game to play the game, not to discuss religion.

20. ISO #970

As a fellow athiest, stalwart soccer moms who take non-religious people like a personal attack and refuse to leave the subject of religion alone when they clearly don't want to talk about it are definitely one of the top 3 reasons. You are not helping by being persistent. You are hurting.

Please focus on the game. There is already an incredibly large thread about this topic. If you want to continue it, continue it there, not here. I signed for this game to play the game, not to discuss religion.
    this post screams of ''im scum'' i didnt even read everything but i got gut feelings
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #971

-unvote

I've considered my options and did a skim over naz's posts and decided that I don't feel strongly enough about naz being scum to keep her at L-2.

22. ISO #972

this post screams of ''im scum'' i didnt even read everything but i got gut feelings
    This post literally does not pertain to the game.

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

Since nobody is on who will actually have a productive discussion and/or read entire posts, I will not stay here. I am hoping tomorrow will actually result in some productivity, because as it stands this isn't fun.

25. ISO #975

atleast it has more meaning than yours SCUM!

oh and to not devalue this post im gonna add more value to it byyyy

ASKING YOUR FREAKING ROLE AND FREAKING READS AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
    Why do you play this game?

26. ISO #976

Since nobody is on who will actually have a productive discussion and/or read entire posts, I will not stay here. I am hoping tomorrow will actually result in some productivity, because as it stands this isn't fun.
    i was about to be productive like you wanted but you rejected me sooooooooo you will face a trolly me tommorow mr Scum
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981
    Rachyl

Admit it kid you have a deep hatred for me

just let that anger out stealthy
    awwwwwh! who could have a deep hatred for dear efekann! i love you efekann! Jesus loves you! <3 ^_^

32. ISO #982
    Rachyl

Jesus Christ loves all of you soo sooo much! He wants you to repent and have Faith in him! God promises eternal life for everyone that repents and puts theyre faith in the Messiah! Colossians 2:14 puts it like this, Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
    Jesus, the Messiah nailed our sins to the cross with him. Jesus said, "it is finished" and gave up the Ghost. Then Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven, where he is seated at the right hand of the Father. To enact Justice and Judgement and to work in all righteousness. Please understand that if you dont repent, thats change your mind about your unbelief and put your faith in Jesus, that you will spend an eternity in a place called the Lake of Fire, where sinners are burned for eternity! But Jesus loved us! John 3:16 says For God so loved the World, that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life! please repent! Acts 16:31 says "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." If you place your Faith in Jesus you can be saved from eternal torment. But the rain falls on the just and the unjust alike. Christ died for us so that we can have eternal life. PLEASE PLEASE REPENT! that is your only option! I know most of you are atheists but if you dont accept my sermon you will be burned in unquenchable fire! Dont go to hell! Accept Jesus and eternal life, and you can be saved! With love, Rachyl <3

33. ISO #983

Fuck it, I trust blink as town
    -vote rachyl
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

atleast it has more meaning than yours SCUM!

oh and to not devalue this post im gonna add more value to it byyyy

ASKING YOUR FREAKING ROLE AND FREAKING READS AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
    you realize he has already gave his reads recently, AND that claiming a role is FUCKING USELESS at this point because all TPRs are dead/culted (if we believe Blink's claim to be poisoned, which I do)? I mean, I didn't post for a while because there was nothing to say. This post is a shitpost disguised in a legit one. You can't say a shitpost looks scummy by itself when the player is not a massive shitposter. And yes, if you didn't notice, I AM DEFENDING SB16. And maybe buddying him =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

36. ISO #986

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Fuck it, I trust blink as town
    -vote rachyl
    Why? This thought is uncomplete.

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

Let's imagine Blink is scum and it's a plan scums...planned during last night together.
    He is faking being blackmailed, and at the start of the day, he claimed it then vote on rachyl. Which is certainly leading the town on her.
    He can't remove his vote (according to the settings), so we can easily think something like 'shit, since he can't remove it, it will be difficult to unite the towns on someone else, so let's lynch Rachyl'.

We are now sure that Palmon has been converted.
    If I were blackmailed, I would wait until the very end of the day to make sure my vote will be meaningful and helping town (depending of who you want to lynch).

His actions have only two meanings :
    - He is scum and trying to lead the town to a misslynch
    - He just got emotional and impulsive and didn't think ...at all.

If he is town, that mean a lynch on someone else (scums) will be difficult to achieve, and another miss lynch will easily occur since scums will vote with us.
    We are 5 towns, without blink, we need ALL town + agumon on the same target to lynch a cult :x
    To be honest, I think the smart play is to not vote at all and wait next day for 'blink' to not voting at the start of the day like a dumbass.

@everyone, if you were blackmailed, what would you want to do?

It's basicly:
    -do we think blink is dumb enough to vote his only vote at the start of the day?
    -do we think blink/scums are smart enough to have planned that?

There is still a chance I am overthinking all of that and rachyl is scum but... xD

39. ISO #989

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just so you know, you can claim names from your rolecaeds, because they are all available in the setup and they also are not unique and can easily repeat.
    Oh nice, allelujiah. Terriermon here
    ps idk what the hell is a terriermon lol

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Let's imagine Blink is scum and it's a plan scums...planned during last night together.
    He is faking being blackmailed, and at the start of the day, he claimed it then vote on rachyl. Which is certainly leading the town on her.
    He can't remove his vote (according to the settings), so we can easily think something like 'shit, since he can't remove it, it will be difficult to unite the towns on someone else, so let's lynch Rachyl'.

We are now sure that Palmon has been converted.
    If I were blackmailed, I would wait until the very end of the day to make sure my vote will be meaningful and helping town (depending of who you want to lynch).

His actions have only two meanings :
    - He is scum and trying to lead the town to a misslynch
    - He just got emotional and impulsive and didn't think ...at all.

If he is town, that mean a lynch on someone else (scums) will be difficult to achieve, and another miss lynch will easily occur since scums will vote with us.
    We are 5 towns, without blink, we need ALL town + agumon on the same target to lynch a cult :x
    To be honest, I think the smart play is to not vote at all and wait next day for 'blink' to not voting at the start of the day like a dumbass.

@everyone, if you were blackmailed, what would you want to do?

It's basicly:
    -do we think blink is dumb enough to vote his only vote at the start of the day?
    -do we think blink/scums are smart enough to have planned that?

There is still a chance I am overthinking all of that and rachyl is scum but... xD
    Also, @Lenneth I Believe That You Might Be Right About Blinks Claim. He Is Likely BMd/Poisend And Cant Move His Vote. I Was Wondering Why He Hasnt Said Anything Or Moved His Vote. I Forgot The Setup Had That As A Thing.

Also, Rachyl Has Not Been Very Helpful In Her Own Right In Basically Acting Like A Cultist Trying Ta Convert Us.lol

So We Really Need To Figure Out Who Ta Vote. Or Not Vote Today At All. Our Only Two Options.

44. ISO #994
    Rachyl

Awwwwwwh look at poor nazzy! shes getting all flustered! hahahahhaa! thats cute! You might be able to fool the rest of the town naz but i know your evil. awwwwh naz calm down and eat a honeybun honey! HAHAHHA!

45. ISO #995
    Rachyl

It seems like Naz is offended by my sermon. well naz, i dont know what to tell you. other than sinners go and burn in the lake of fire forever. are you mad that i pointed out your sin of unbelief? your such an angry little girl naz, cheer up! and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

46. ISO #996
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Claim Patamon Who In Turn Digivolves Into Angemon Who Then In Turn Digivolves To Magnaangemon Who Will Then In Turn Digivolve To Seraphimon.
    wtf is a seraphimon? does it look like an angel?

47. ISO #997

It seems like Naz is offended by my sermon. well naz, i dont know what to tell you. other than sinners go and burn in the lake of fire forever. are you mad that i pointed out your sin of unbelief? your such an angry little girl naz, cheer up! and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
    This day has been totally useless other than me deciding that I will be leaning toward atheism.

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    you realize he has already gave his reads recently, AND that claiming a role is FUCKING USELESS at this point because all TPRs are dead/culted (if we believe Blink's claim to be poisoned, which I do)? I mean, I didn't post for a while because there was nothing to say. This post is a shitpost disguised in a legit one. You can't say a shitpost looks scummy by itself when the player is not a massive shitposter. And yes, if you didn't notice, I AM DEFENDING SB16. And maybe buddying him =)
    screw you dude screw you :/
    I Like Ice Cream