User Tag List

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Agumon's Revenge: Brotherhood

Setup

Night 0

Only two weeks after the digidestined had entered the digimon world, Myotismon has grown devious and powerful, causing emotional rifts between the digidestined and their digimon. With the aid of the black gears, chaos had ravaged the land. The digidestined lost in the world and Agumon left alone. A firey rage engulfs Agumon leaving only revenge as his one desire, nothing shall stop this.
    The wild digimonin the area were wary and did not trust Agumon nor welcome him.

Alone and dangerous, the digiworld began to fall. As he sought saftey, Agumon started to plot his revenge against Myotismon and any digmon... and nobody would stand in his way.

Meanwhile, Gabumon and Palmon attempt to protect the digimon. Determined to find their friend Gabumon, they set out into the forest to look for him.

Players List

1. @mrtrophywife
    2. @Spruance
    3. @naz
    4. @Light_Yagami
    5. @Lenneth
    6. @Marshmallow Marshall
    7. @blinkskater
    8 @Rachyl
    9. @Kenny
    10. @Stealthbomber16

Roles List

Agumon
    Palmon
    Gabumon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon

Myotismon

Graveyard
    None

Day 1 will begin in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by SuperJack; July 24th, 2018 at 12:26 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Agumon's Revenge: Brotherhood

Setup

Day 1

As the sun rose, the digimon returned from their shelters to see what had become of Agumon, but he was no where to be found. In the distance, the digimon saw many monmon running from the forest, scared of a new menace that had been occupying it.

The wild digimon set off to stop this menace. They enjoyed their peaceful lives. While weak individually, their strength lay in their numbers. Little did they realise that in the shadows another danger watched them, black gear in hand, ready to conquer the world ahead of him.

6 votes to hammer.
    Players List

1. @mrtrophywife
    2. @Spruance
    3. @naz
    4. @Light_Yagami
    5. @Lenneth
    6. @Marshmallow Marshall
    7. @blinkskater
    8 @Rachyl
    9. @Kenny
    10. @Stealthbomber16

Roles List

Agumon
    Palmon
    Gabumon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon

Myotismon

Graveyard
    None

Day 1 will end in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by SuperJack; July 24th, 2018 at 04:07 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #3

yaaaay digimon > crocodile dundee
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    yaaaay digimon > crocodile dundee
    GL HF
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Saying this right now: D O N O T R O L E C L A I M !

Roleclaiming early is bad in this setup, as in most balanced setups. I know I'm annoying with that, but there's ALWAYS someone claiming. EVEN CLAIMING CITIZEN IS BAD ON D1 UNLESS YOU'RE AT L-1 OR VERY CLOSE. CAPICE???
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Saying this right now: D O N O T R O L E C L A I M !

Roleclaiming early is bad in this setup, as in most balanced setups. I know I'm annoying with that, but there's ALWAYS someone claiming. EVEN CLAIMING CITIZEN IS BAD ON D1 UNLESS YOU'RE AT L-1 OR VERY CLOSE. CAPICE???
    The Only Reason I Agreed With This Is Because Once Cult Gets Their Hands On A Killing Role Or Both They Can Kill 2X Every Night Detrimental To Town..

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Only Reason I Agreed With This Is Because Once Cult Gets Their Hands On A Killing Role Or Both They Can Kill 2X Every Night Detrimental To Town..
    This is not confirmed in this setup afaik.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

-vote SuperJack
    He's lurking, browsing thread since start of game but not posting. Confirmed scum.

11. ISO #11

Zzzzzzzzzzz noone here at start of game..... going to play HotS ;-;

Btw, could everyone answer this:

What's your timezone? GMT ± #
    What's your alignment?
    Do you have a plan for this game? If so, what is it (or would you prefer it to remain in the shadows)?
    Crocodile dundee > or < you?

12. ISO #12

What's your alignment?
    Do you have a plan for this game? If so, what is it (or would you prefer it to remain in the shadows)?
    PTB you thot

13. ISO #13

What's your alignment?
    that's funny, the only time I saw someone doing that, he was scum !

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

He Claims To Be Myotismon.. This Might Need To Be Investigated Further..
    It's honestly something I would say if I were the cult leader but I'm not saying that I scum read him for it sb16 gets a pass at least for today IMO. I'm for it let's see where this Naz thing goes
    -vote naz

17. ISO #17

He Claims To Be Myotismon.. This Might Need To Be Investigated Further..
    I feel like I'm watching someone slowly walk around a house and point out details like the owners of the house don't realize that they are there.

"This wall is red, but this part up at the top is blue. This needs to be investigated further."
    "There are multiple trophies on this shelf."
    "There might be a dog living here, did you know about this?"

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I feel like I'm watching someone slowly walk around a house and point out details like the owners of the house don't realize that they are there.

"This wall is red, but this part up at the top is blue. This needs to be investigated further."
    Your Right Im Catching Up. And Looking At The Little Details That Could Be Over Looked. Sorry If I Was Sleeping For 8 Hours And At Work For 9. And Have Work Ta Do Now. With Catching Up On It All.. Thanks For Your Delightful Incite In To What Im Doing..

19. ISO #19

Your Right Im Catching Up. And Looking At The Little Details That Could Be Over Looked. Sorry If I Was Sleeping For 8 Hours And At Work For 9. And Have Work Ta Do Now. With Catching Up On It All.. Thanks For Your Delightful Incite In To What Im Doing..
    Yeah but your commentary is utter shit and it's looking like a poor attempt to contribute.

"Oooooh this guy said he was a bad guy for his first post in the first hour of the game, we should look into that more."

20. ISO #20

Lol nice one :P

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Last time I answered a questionnaire at the start of the game it was used in a kitchen-sink offensive of scumpainting to the level where it's more like the entire paint bucket was thrown at me. Not going to answer because scum will use these questionnaires to mess with people, and I can confirm this because it literally has happened.

23. ISO #23

PTB you thot
    Last time I answered a questionnaire at the start of the game it was used in a kitchen-sink offensive of scumpainting to the level where it's more like the entire paint bucket was thrown at me. Not going to answer because scum will use these questionnaires to mess with people, and I can confirm this because it literally has happened.
    LOL WHAAAAAAAAT

wtf was that game? I agree with this answer though

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

You literally hosted it
    Oh, but I didn't READ it fully :P I was in other games lol

And NO, Palmon DO NOT reveal. Keep the WIFOM alive.

26. ISO #26

Oh, but I didn't READ it fully :P I was in other games lol

And NO, Palmon DO NOT reveal. Keep the WIFOM alive.
    PTB did the questions, then proceeded to scumpaint the fuck out of me, bringing the questions in at the very end of a large wall post as a (painfully poorly constructed) point towards me being scummy.

I was town, he was not.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Hi. This is I think my first page 1 post in a long time so I will make it count. If apples are red, and violets are blue, then blinkskater is Charmander.
    -vote blinkskater

]
    Setup got fixed. Reread it.

29. ISO #29

send nudes
    -vote blinkskater
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

So, Just Wondering Why Are You Guys Randomly Voting blinkskater?
    -vote blinkskater
    thats why

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

I'd vote me too if there was an arson like role in the game. There was once a game where I rolled arson and executed everything flawlessly fooled everybody and won the game. also I just like to say a few things I'm not answering MM'S silly questions. And I'm cool with not role claiming day 1. I feel we do need to Lynch day one though to progress the game, I also feel like who ever we decide to Lynch today will most likely be completely random but in my opinion it's okay because like I said it will progress the game. the last thing I'd like to say is when we do have to role claim or talk about roles instead of using these crazy Digimon names we just talked about our roles like the mod. In my opinion it will promote less confusion that way.

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'd vote me too if there was an arson like role in the game. There was once a game where I rolled arson and executed everything flawlessly fooled everybody and won the game. also I just like to say a few things I'm not answering MM'S silly questions. And I'm cool with not role claiming day 1. I feel we do need to Lynch day one though to progress the game, I also feel like who ever we decide to Lynch today will most likely be completely random but in my opinion it's okay because like I said it will progress the game. the last thing I'd like to say is when we do have to role claim or talk about roles instead of using these crazy Digimon names we just talked about our roles like the mod. In my opinion it will promote less confusion that way.
    This post explained!

1: Bragging
    2: Not wanting to get into the meme...
    3: I do not like the part about "no roleclaim is ok", I like what it says but I don't like the way it's said. It's as if you were trying to... to agree with me. And it's scummy af this is half a joke tbh, I get a bad vibe from that part.
    4: Since you talked about it, sure, because it makes you right. But ftr, don't do that again please. When someone claims Digimon instead of w/e, especially Magikarp (old role name), it can be a scum tell. A slight one, yes, but still one. Plus, roleplay is fun =(

35. ISO #35

This post explained!

1: Bragging
    2: Not wanting to get into the meme...
    3: I do not like the part about "no roleclaim is ok", I like what it says but I don't like the way it's said. It's as if you were trying to... to agree with me. And it's scummy af this is half a joke tbh, I get a bad vibe from that part.
    4: Since you talked about it, sure, because it makes you right. But ftr, don't do that again please. When someone claims Digimon instead of w/e, especially Magikarp (old role name), it can be a scum tell. A slight one, yes, but still one. Plus, roleplay is fun =(
    Everyone knows the setup has changed if they dont realize that by now then they probably shouldn't be playing this. And of course you would scum read somebody for claiming Digimon... and not some crazy name that doesn't surprise me at all. And I definitely was agreeing with you 100% I hope that makes you uneasy. And of course I threw some bragging in there IMO I played a good game... why not give myself a little credit. I'm going to give credit where credit is due any day of the week. =)

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

hi
    I'm also really confused about this night zero thing. It says only the arsonist and cultist can submit actions on Knight zero. But then it says no action possible. Does anyone else find this super duper contradicting?
    no action is possible = it's your choice to do your action or to not do it, which in my opinion btw is a terrible feature of this setup. It should force you to move

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    hi

no action is possible = it's your choice to do your action or to not do it, which in my opinion btw is a terrible feature of this setup. It should force you to move
    So assuming the arsonist and cult leader are not complete morons we now have someone doused and 2 fucking cult on DAY 1?

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

So assuming the arsonist and cult leader are not complete morons we now have someone doused and 2 fucking cult on DAY 1?
    It's just that, when I read your post the first time, I was like 'he is trying to show us that he don't know that yet', aka you are trying to look like a town. Obviously cults already know that.
    So, how do you feel about me defending you against Kenny?

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    It's just that, when I read your post the first time, I was like 'he is trying to show us that he don't know that yet', aka you are trying to look like a town. Obviously cults already know that.
    So, how do you feel about me defending you against Kenny?
    I see how you can think that I was trying to implant a fake Town slip there by not knowing how it works but I already replied and told you the truth that I misinterpreted that matter due to poor wording. And I don't think you were really defending me it's more of your calling Kenny out on his BS. You and I think the same way at the moment on Kenny which gives me town vibes from you.

45. ISO #45

Yes sir. I don't get either why arson wouldn't douse, or cult wouldn't convert, sooooooo yep.

I just realized that with my "low post count" blah blah, my play is getting useless and the game is quite slow. I will try to answer to multiple posts at once to lower the overall post count, but no information shall be forgotten. FOWARD TO VICTORY!!!

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

the only good thing about gabumon being dead is that cult has no way to night kill. the best plan for town is to not lynch, skip day, and see what arsonist and the roleblocker do. which hopefully the rber is on our side now. the only thing they can do now is block scum, and theres a small chance that cult was blocked last night and they're still 2 people instead of 3. but we should work with worst case scenario and not get our hopes up.

48. ISO #48
    Rachyl

the only good thing about gabumon being dead is that cult has no way to night kill. the best plan for town is to not lynch, skip day, and see what arsonist and the roleblocker do. which hopefully the rber is on our side now. the only thing they can do now is block scum, and theres a small chance that cult was blocked last night and they're still 2 people instead of 3. but we should work with worst case scenario and not get our hopes up.
    LMAO you contradict your own play by voting me up! YOU ARE 100% SCUM NAZ!

49. ISO #49

There should be absolutely no kind of notification about blocks for palmon or any of the wild digimon at all.
    The setup says:
    Root Breaker: Roleblock a player at night. Players are not notified of roleblock.

So basically he won't even know if he found a cultist or just wasted a night on a citizen.
    He can give us extra time but we won't know and we basically won't gain anything from this extra time.

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    There should be absolutely no kind of notification about blocks for palmon or any of the wild digimon at all.
    The setup says:
    Root Breaker: Roleblock a player at night. Players are not notified of roleblock.

So basically he won't even know if he found a cultist or just wasted a night on a citizen.
    He can give us extra time but we won't know and we basically won't gain anything from this extra time.
    It doesn't matter if there are 2 or 3 cult, what matters is that we figure out who is the cult head today.