Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Agumon's Revenge: Brotherhood

Setup

Night 0

Only two weeks after the digidestined had entered the digimon world, Myotismon has grown devious and powerful, causing emotional rifts between the digidestined and their digimon. With the aid of the black gears, chaos had ravaged the land. The digidestined lost in the world and Agumon left alone. A firey rage engulfs Agumon leaving only revenge as his one desire, nothing shall stop this.
    The wild digimonin the area were wary and did not trust Agumon nor welcome him.

Alone and dangerous, the digiworld began to fall. As he sought saftey, Agumon started to plot his revenge against Myotismon and any digmon... and nobody would stand in his way.

Meanwhile, Gabumon and Palmon attempt to protect the digimon. Determined to find their friend Gabumon, they set out into the forest to look for him.

Players List

1. @mrtrophywife
    2. @Spruance
    3. @naz
    4. @Light_Yagami
    5. @Lenneth
    6. @Marshmallow Marshall
    7. @blinkskater
    8 @Rachyl
    9. @Kenny
    10. @Stealthbomber16

Roles List

Agumon
    Palmon
    Gabumon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon

Myotismon

Graveyard
    None

Day 1 will begin in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by SuperJack; July 24th, 2018 at 12:26 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Agumon's Revenge: Brotherhood

Setup

Day 1

As the sun rose, the digimon returned from their shelters to see what had become of Agumon, but he was no where to be found. In the distance, the digimon saw many monmon running from the forest, scared of a new menace that had been occupying it.

The wild digimon set off to stop this menace. They enjoyed their peaceful lives. While weak individually, their strength lay in their numbers. Little did they realise that in the shadows another danger watched them, black gear in hand, ready to conquer the world ahead of him.

6 votes to hammer.
    Players List

1. @mrtrophywife
    2. @Spruance
    3. @naz
    4. @Light_Yagami
    5. @Lenneth
    6. @Marshmallow Marshall
    7. @blinkskater
    8 @Rachyl
    9. @Kenny
    10. @Stealthbomber16

Roles List

Agumon
    Palmon
    Gabumon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon

Myotismon

Graveyard
    None

Day 1 will end in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by SuperJack; July 24th, 2018 at 04:07 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #3

yaaaay digimon > crocodile dundee
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    yaaaay digimon > crocodile dundee
    GL HF
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Saying this right now: D O N O T R O L E C L A I M !

Roleclaiming early is bad in this setup, as in most balanced setups. I know I'm annoying with that, but there's ALWAYS someone claiming. EVEN CLAIMING CITIZEN IS BAD ON D1 UNLESS YOU'RE AT L-1 OR VERY CLOSE. CAPICE???
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

-vote SuperJack
    He's lurking, browsing thread since start of game but not posting. Confirmed scum.

9. ISO #9

Zzzzzzzzzzz noone here at start of game..... going to play HotS ;-;

Btw, could everyone answer this:

What's your timezone? GMT ± #
    What's your alignment?
    Do you have a plan for this game? If so, what is it (or would you prefer it to remain in the shadows)?
    Crocodile dundee > or < you?

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

What's your alignment?
    Do you have a plan for this game? If so, what is it (or would you prefer it to remain in the shadows)?
    PTB you thot
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #12

Last time I answered a questionnaire at the start of the game it was used in a kitchen-sink offensive of scumpainting to the level where it's more like the entire paint bucket was thrown at me. Not going to answer because scum will use these questionnaires to mess with people, and I can confirm this because it literally has happened.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Hi. This is I think my first page 1 post in a long time so I will make it count. If apples are red, and violets are blue, then blinkskater is Charmander.
    -vote blinkskater

]
    Setup got fixed. Reread it.

15. ISO #15

send nudes
    -vote blinkskater
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

I'd vote me too if there was an arson like role in the game. There was once a game where I rolled arson and executed everything flawlessly fooled everybody and won the game. also I just like to say a few things I'm not answering MM'S silly questions. And I'm cool with not role claiming day 1. I feel we do need to Lynch day one though to progress the game, I also feel like who ever we decide to Lynch today will most likely be completely random but in my opinion it's okay because like I said it will progress the game. the last thing I'd like to say is when we do have to role claim or talk about roles instead of using these crazy Digimon names we just talked about our roles like the mod. In my opinion it will promote less confusion that way.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    PTB you thot
    Last time I answered a questionnaire at the start of the game it was used in a kitchen-sink offensive of scumpainting to the level where it's more like the entire paint bucket was thrown at me. Not going to answer because scum will use these questionnaires to mess with people, and I can confirm this because it literally has happened.
    LOL WHAAAAAAAAT

wtf was that game? I agree with this answer though

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So, Just Wondering Why Are You Guys Randomly Voting blinkskater?
    -vote blinkskater
    thats why

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'd vote me too if there was an arson like role in the game. There was once a game where I rolled arson and executed everything flawlessly fooled everybody and won the game. also I just like to say a few things I'm not answering MM'S silly questions. And I'm cool with not role claiming day 1. I feel we do need to Lynch day one though to progress the game, I also feel like who ever we decide to Lynch today will most likely be completely random but in my opinion it's okay because like I said it will progress the game. the last thing I'd like to say is when we do have to role claim or talk about roles instead of using these crazy Digimon names we just talked about our roles like the mod. In my opinion it will promote less confusion that way.
    This post explained!

1: Bragging
    2: Not wanting to get into the meme...
    3: I do not like the part about "no roleclaim is ok", I like what it says but I don't like the way it's said. It's as if you were trying to... to agree with me. And it's scummy af this is half a joke tbh, I get a bad vibe from that part.
    4: Since you talked about it, sure, because it makes you right. But ftr, don't do that again please. When someone claims Digimon instead of w/e, especially Magikarp (old role name), it can be a scum tell. A slight one, yes, but still one. Plus, roleplay is fun =(

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

I think I would be fine if Palmon were to reveal D1 but otherwise just don't. And even then it's probably not the best play.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

This post explained!

1: Bragging
    2: Not wanting to get into the meme...
    3: I do not like the part about "no roleclaim is ok", I like what it says but I don't like the way it's said. It's as if you were trying to... to agree with me. And it's scummy af this is half a joke tbh, I get a bad vibe from that part.
    4: Since you talked about it, sure, because it makes you right. But ftr, don't do that again please. When someone claims Digimon instead of w/e, especially Magikarp (old role name), it can be a scum tell. A slight one, yes, but still one. Plus, roleplay is fun =(
    Everyone knows the setup has changed if they dont realize that by now then they probably shouldn't be playing this. And of course you would scum read somebody for claiming Digimon... and not some crazy name that doesn't surprise me at all. And I definitely was agreeing with you 100% I hope that makes you uneasy. And of course I threw some bragging in there IMO I played a good game... why not give myself a little credit. I'm going to give credit where credit is due any day of the week. =)

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

We need to lynch today I agree. Here comes the MM calling blink scum bla bla bla lol

30. ISO #30

You literally hosted it
    Oh, but I didn't READ it fully :P I was in other games lol

And NO, Palmon DO NOT reveal. Keep the WIFOM alive.

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    We need to lynch today I agree. Here comes the MM calling blink scum bla bla bla lol
    I don't get how it happens EVERY SINGLE GAME lol... I'm not doing it on purpose you know :P

And yes, lynching D1 is a must. To quote mafiascum wikis, "not wanting to lynch D1 is pro-town but hurts town".

32. ISO #32

Oh, but I didn't READ it fully :P I was in other games lol

And NO, Palmon DO NOT reveal. Keep the WIFOM alive.
    PTB did the questions, then proceeded to scumpaint the fuck out of me, bringing the questions in at the very end of a large wall post as a (painfully poorly constructed) point towards me being scummy.

I was town, he was not.

33. ISO #33

What's your alignment?
    that's funny, the only time I saw someone doing that, he was scum !

34. ISO #34

By the way, two pages 8/9 hours after the start of the game? wow !
    How is that even possible ! I can't believe it.

About the settings, yeah Palmon is the only one who make sense to reveal, but if he do it, we lose the chance of gabumon randomly saving someone.
    Plus, he won't do his sheriff things. And I do believe it's better to do the sheriff thing, at least N1.
    Lynching D1 is mandatory, because of that :

- Ability cannot be used the night after a teammate dies
    - If Myotismon dies, no more Digimoncan be captured.

Which mean, if we kill the cult leader, no more conversion and if we kill his buddy, no conversion next night.

I'm also really confused about this night zero thing. It says only the arsonist and cultist can submit actions on Knight zero. But then it says no action possible. Does anyone else find this super duper contradicting?
    That just mean they can do shit N0 instead of doing their NA.

If the cult leader found Agumon N0, we are fucked. xD

-vote blinkskater

Yolo.

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    By the way, two pages 8/9 hours after the start of the game? wow !
    How is that even possible ! I can't believe it.

About the settings, yeah Palmon is the only one who make sense to reveal, but if he do it, we lose the chance of gabumon randomly saving someone.
    Plus, he won't do his sheriff things. And I do believe it's better to do the sheriff thing, at least N1.
    Lynching D1 is mandatory, because of that :

- Ability cannot be used the night after a teammate dies
    - If Myotismon dies, no more Digimoncan be captured.

Which mean, if we kill the cult leader, no more conversion and if we kill his buddy, no conversion next night.

That just mean they can do shit N0 instead of doing their NA.

If the cult leader found Agumon N0, we are fucked. xD

-vote blinkskater

Yolo.
    I agree with this strategy and train of thoughts.

2 pages because I tried to lower my post count :P

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

hi
    I'm also really confused about this night zero thing. It says only the arsonist and cultist can submit actions on Knight zero. But then it says no action possible. Does anyone else find this super duper contradicting?
    no action is possible = it's your choice to do your action or to not do it, which in my opinion btw is a terrible feature of this setup. It should force you to move

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    hi

no action is possible = it's your choice to do your action or to not do it, which in my opinion btw is a terrible feature of this setup. It should force you to move
    So assuming the arsonist and cult leader are not complete morons we now have someone doused and 2 fucking cult on DAY 1?

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Nope, I was talking about everyone, so far, everyone avoided to answer
    ehh, i just thought the questions were kinda meh. 1) we've all played with each other before 2) i'm town, no shit, that's what everyone else will say 3) i have no plan b/c i didn't realize it was a cult game until it was too late lol 4) me > you

i suppose we can discuss a plan...like LYNCHING today lol. if no one comes up as scummy, should we lynch the least active player? the most null read?

43. ISO #43

This post basically translates to pls lynch me, a classic scum post.

It's okay you can say it what do you think about "blink" refusing to answer your question. I'm not worried you guys can put me at L1 and I will have no fear of being lynched =P
    And here blinkskater just hard claimed a power role by saying he'd be able to confirm himself easily if he wanted to.

The first guy who voted the person who just revealed his power role was Spruance.
    I'd say lyching a sheriff day 1 would be a bad idea even he'll be useless starting tomorrow.
    We should try getting behind this conspiracy instead and find the ones pulling the strings.

So far players looking scummy to me are:
    Spruance for voting the sheriff first and making him reveal like that
    naz for following without asking questions
    Marshmallow Marshall for that ridiculous questionnaire

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

And here blinkskater just hard claimed a power role by saying he'd be able to confirm himself easily if he wanted to.

The first guy who voted the person who just revealed his power role was Spruance.
    I'd say lyching a sheriff day 1 would be a bad idea even he'll be useless starting tomorrow.
    We should try getting behind this conspiracy instead and find the ones pulling the strings.

you outing him as a tpr is highly scummy of you and i suggest you to read the game where blink was arsonist (who remembers what game that was?) and went undetected as "doctor" the entire game and got a solo win. he is capable of very high level plays. also i did ask questions kind of "send nudes" but more of a demand c:

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Wow, that look like a pile of shit xD

- I don't think he is solfclaiming TPR, he just said he doesn't care about being lynched. Which is different.
    - You are gonna scumread the first guy who tried pushing someone D1? Seriously? So if now I am pushing you or anyone else and that dude turned out to be TPR, I am scum?
    - Naz followed because it's called, you know...something like...pressuring.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Wow, that look like a pile of shit xD

- I don't think he is solfclaiming TPR, he just said he doesn't care about being lynched. Which is different.
    - You are gonna scumread the first guy who tried pushing someone D1? Seriously? So if now I am pushing you or anyone else and that dude turned out to be TPR, I am scum?
    - Naz followed because it's called, you know...something like...pressuring.
    he literally said
    "I'm not worried you guys can put me at L1 and I will have no fear of being lynched"